Metformin??

Depending on your insurance, Bydureon can be free. There’s also a website to get savings cards for it. Ive been on it for almost a year now. doctor prescribed it instead of insulin since it’s a once a week injection. Just hate the tummy troubles that comes along with these kinds of medications.

Dr prescribed Victoza this time $40 for 1 month supply.Seems to be the cheapest so far.Only difference is the injection is 2 per day instead of 1 weekly....not sure of side effects yet

only thing is that i never injected myself with anything and not sure where to do it.my doc said anywhere is fine.he didn't have a sample to show me....i just hope i do it right!

only thing is that i never injected myself with anything and not sure where to do it.my doc said anywhere is fine.he didn't have a sample to show me....i just hope i do it right!
When you buy the stuff talk to the pharmacist about it.

It's a hideous disease , slowly but surely . I can say that exercise really helps my numbers . And "stupid is as stupid does" . Diet is so important but I'm not telling you anything you already know.
From the medical literature and experience with guys that had it, it is possible with rigorous exercise, weight loss and reasonable diet changes to greatly mitigate and in some cases either completely prevent or reverse the disease (type II).

"stupid is as stupid does" sums it up in nutshell. This is your life — just do it.

take a alcohol wipe and wipe an area on your belly ,sure that's not too hard to find . Dial the prescribed amount 20 units ? stick it in and press ! sounds like something we've all done before . Seriously not difficult ! No pain at all gotta get used to it . It does help the A 1 C .

Doctor recommended an endocrinologist? Not sure exactly what they are any help ??
An endocrinologist is a medical practitioner specializing in disorders of the endocrine system (glands) and the hormones that they produce. One of those glands is the pancreas and the hormone insulin that it produces, or doesn't, determines if you have diabetes. Seems like a reasonable suggestion by your doctor, but I'm surprised you're looking for this information on a whore board.

Alot of other topics on here ....much more than a "whore board"
I won't disagree, but I think if you have fundamental questions about your health, including "Doctor recommended an endocrinologist? Not sure exactly what they are..." it might be better to consult a more specialized and authoritative source than UG.