Mercedes69 vs Stonehedge boys

funny never did bbbj u must have been drunk ask all my customers, or maybe u wished i did.:)
I was there on Monday. Didn't see Angela, or anyone else that I was interested in. Until I noticed a blonde that one guy was monopolizing. Fairly pretty, thin. She looked familiar, and introduced herself as Mercedes (I had seen her before, a long time ago-- she remembered me, or maybe she just said so. . . no way to know). It was my choice: CBJ or BBBJ. A little dirty talk. A good experience, guys.

mercedes69

Welcome, Please be careful of the rules and have fun here.
btw. 2 questions..
You realize you responded to a post over 6 months old?(likesaction)
Are you back at the Hedge?(please do not state your schedule however if so)

hey

Welcome, Please be careful of the rules and have fun here.
btw. 2 questions..
You realize you responded to a post over 6 months old?(likesaction)
Are you back at the Hedge?(please do not state your schedule however if so)
yes i realize the post was 6months old i dont care if it was 6 yrs old that guy is a liar, i never had a schedule and never will i come 4 the holidays or extra cash :)

sperm bank with a mouth...lol

yes i realize the post was 6months old i dont care if it was 6 yrs old that guy is a liar, i never had a schedule and never will i come 4 the holidays or extra cash :)
you can be a bitch here and based on what i have read at work as well, your choice, but you will NOT get repeat business and this is NOT the only forum out there as cops, providers, and us monger talk about sex on long island. Your options are:

1. continue with the bad atttitude and slowly see your club business dwindle which will leave you to scam other customers who will talk about you here and make people avoid you more (Ala edison strip, Tender Trap aka do some reding here, girlie)

2. change your tune and at LEAST FAKE NICNESS AS most PEOPLE IN THE SERvice does. I mean c'mon it is not like you gals claim on your tips at work, lol

3. leave the business

Mercedes ... I think you should give KDogg a nice BBBJ on the house so he can write a nice review of you! That may increase business for you.
Even better - give one to genius. As I am a a very frequent patron of AMP services and I assume a lot of guys read my reviews - perhaps Mercedes can show me the error of my ways by showing me "how it's really done right" and covert me into a lap dance patron.

Last edited:
I've been there when Mercedes was there. She is a sweet girl and doesn't have any problem getting customers to go into the lap dance room with her.

Of course your (1st) post begs the question: Is HansUlrich Angela?
Nope Genius, not Angela, just a friend of hers from both inside, and outside the club. I was trying to clear up confusion about Michela being Angela. Sorry if I caused more of same in the attempt.

HansUlrichKruger Out

lmfao loser

you can be a bitch here and based on what i have read at work as well, your choice, but you will NOT get repeat business and this is NOT the only forum out there as cops, providers, and us monger talk about sex on long island. Your options are:

1. continue with the bad atttitude and slowly see your club business dwindle which will leave you to scam other customers who will talk about you here and make people avoid you more (Ala edison strip, Tender Trap aka do some reding here, girlie)

2. change your tune and at LEAST FAKE NICNESS AS most PEOPLE IN THE SERvice does. I mean c'mon it is not like you gals claim on your tips at work, lol

3. leave the business
guess u dont go therre u just like 2 pretend u do,lol!! cuz u would knowb that u would only c me on holidays i have my regulars and what u say isnt gonna make or break me , u are a joke !! hehe

lol

Mercedes ... I think you should give KDogg a nice BBBJ on the house so he can write a nice review of you! That may increase business for you.
ya =like i said i dont do bbbj, so no chance i have plenty of customers and have no problem making money when i do show up there and i;'m sure u guys have diseases if u have done it there cuz there is a high percent of the girls there r drug addicts (i know 1 in particullar that has hep c, so goods luck with that, i would rather be safe than sorry :) u should go get an std test ;)

ya =like i said i dont do bbbj, so no chance i have plenty of customers and have no problem making money when i do show up there and i;'m sure u guys have diseases if u have done it there cuz there is a high percent of the girls there r drug addicts (i know 1 in particullar that has hep c, so goods luck with that, i would rather be safe than sorry :) u should go get an std test ;)
well we fuck the girls, u fuck us, u have no problem getting guys into back room=ur fucking alot, protection is not 100 percent, not even close.

ergo u have a disease.

i do get tested regularly.

"Sexual transmission of HCV is considered to be rare. Studies show the risk of sexual transmission in heterosexual, monogamous relationships is extremely rare or even nil.[21][22] The CDC does recommend the use of condoms between long-term monogamous discordant couples (where one partner is positive and the other is negative).[23] However, because of the high prevalence of hepatitis C, this small risk may translate into a nontrivial number of cases transmitted by sexual routes. Vaginal penetrative sex is believed to have a lower risk of transmission than sexual practices that involve higher levels of trauma to anogenital mucosa (anal penetrative sex, fisting, or use of sex toys).[24]"

"Can hepatitis C be transmitted through oral sex? Healthcare providers and researchers do not currently believe this is the case. However, in rare cases, hepatitis C has been transmitted through sexual intercourse."

transmission rate for hiv from bj without using condom use for the girl is 1 in 10,000 assuming the man is infected. there is even debate as to whether it is even theoretically possible as there has not been one documented case of oral sex resulting in a man receiving hiv.