Men are dogs, but women are heartless

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Men will cheat, they will lie, they will steal on their women. But it's the rare case when a man abondons a woman in some dire hour of need. And if it does happen, even his own friends will tell him it's not the right thing to do. But women will always abandon a guy when he's down, and the reason is always the same: "I have my own needs and I have to look after myself". When a guy is down, his friends support him, and any woman kicks him in the stomach and acts like she's got her own problems. And then they wonder why they get dogged by guys, and guys seem not to care when bad things happen to them.

Pure evil they are. Women may be more likely to be monogamist but they are more likely to just plain abandon you. So we're talking about serial monogamy basically. Maybe evolution has something to do with it. They have this innate need to find the best genes. They seem to be better able to just leave when they find the situation no longer suits them. Not that men aren't cold but a woman can really kick you when you are down.

What is colder, a guy fucking another girl just one time but still is there for his wife/girlfriend or a women who never slips up and never cheats but then just decides she no longer wishes to be there for her man and THEN goes and quickly finds someone else?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
I can't talk now......I'm waiting for my husband to come club me in the head and drag me off back to the cave to try and pretend to make offspring.

C'mon why don't you broads admit it? You'll only stand by your man until something better comes along. I admit I like to fuck multiple mouths and asses. That's one of the reasons I love whores, the upfront deal, less bs.

tomnyc31 said:
May have to do with the womans "looking for the best for my offspring" gene; and you are 100% correct.
I think the other element is MONEY...women do do all of the things stated...but the deciding factor sometimes tends to be financial....however subtle it may be. Infidelity may be a cause but at the end of the day....women make financial decisions. BTW...just as an aside...IMHO I think women cheat more than men do these days. Its usually more discreet but i think you would be surprised as to the number that actually do. Im gonna guess its more than 50 percent !!

April

ChuckUFarlie said:
C'mon why don't you broads admit it? You'll only stand by your man until something better comes along. I admit I like to fuck multiple mouths and asses. That's one of the reasons I love whores, the upfront deal, less bs.
So marry a whore. We don't sit and wait.....we do.

I'd rather marry a poor man and have him be grateful than a rich man and have to kiss his ass for the rest of my life. Money only buys you so much.

I'd rather keep my dignity....

THIS coming from an independent whore.

LOL

April said:
I'd rather marry a poor man and have him be grateful than a rich man and have to kiss his ass for the rest of my life. Money only buys you so much.

LOL

if this is true...IMHO....you are distinctly in the minority...im gonna guess that 80 percent of women marry for the "love of money." Kinda cynical....huh??

Some women are clueless !

When i talk to divorced women, I am always amazed at the response to the question why did you get divorced. About 1 in 5 will say incredulously that their husband wanted sex more than several times a week as if this was too demanding a request. These women are oblivious to the fact that most men can nut 3 times a day rather that 3 times a week. lolol. Then they wonder why they are getting divorced and why the hubby was cheating on them ???
lololol.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
April said:
So marry a whore. We don't sit and wait.....we do.

THIS coming from an independent whore.

LOL
i hear that!!!!!

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
seeker6591 said:
When i talk to divorced women, I am always amazed at the response to the question why did you get divorced. About 1 in 5 will say incredulously that their husband wanted sex more than several times a week as if this was too demanding a request. These women are oblivious to the fact that most men can nut 3 times a day rather that 3 times a week. lolol. Then they wonder why they are getting divorced and why the hubby was cheating on them ???
lololol.
pahleeze seeker........MOST men can nut 3 times a day...BIG DEAL.women can get off COUNTLESS times...the problem is...MOST of you are OBLIVIOUS to the fact that the mere PRESENCE of your dick DOESN'T do shit for us..it takes effort on YOUR part...and when we realize you just have NO SKILLZ...we get bored..YES BORED...and can't be bothered wasting our time getting worked up for NOTHING.......believe me...9 times out of 10......while you're thinking SHE LOVES IT...she's thinking......DID I PUT THE FABRIC SOFTENER IN THE LAST LOAD OF LAUNDRY. we gas your heads alot to get it over with quicker......believe me...a woman who DOESN'T want sex with her husband.....DOES want it with the hott pizza delivery guy.....bottom line is we ALL get tired of the same'ol same'ol.....any woman who says her husband wants too much sex....has a husband who CAN'T satisfy her!!! thats why i say to hell with getting to know someone BEFORE you have sex with them...what if you really like him...and then hes a DUD in bed????? too much wasted time...i say fuck em first..THEN AND ONLY THEN......decide if he gets your number!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
pahleeze seeker........MOST men can nut 3 times a day...BIG DEAL.women can get off COUNTLESS times...the problem is...MOST of you are OBLIVIOUS to the fact that the mere PRESENCE of your dick DOESN'T do shit for us..it takes effort on YOUR part...and when we realize you just have NO SKILLZ...we get bored..YES BORED...and can't be bothered wasting our time getting worked up for NOTHING.......believe me...9 times out of 10......while you're thinking SHE LOVES IT...she's thinking......DID I PUT THE FABRIC SOFTENER IN THE LAST LOAD OF LAUNDRY. we gas your heads alot to get it over with quicker......believe me...a woman who DOESN'T want sex with her husband.....DOES want it with the hott pizza delivery guy.....bottom line is we ALL get tired of the same'ol same'ol.....any woman who says her husband wants too much sex....has a husband who CAN'T satisfy her!!! thats why i say to hell with getting to know someone BEFORE you have sex with them...what if you really like him...and then hes a DUD in bed????? too much wasted time...i say fuck em first..THEN AND ONLY THEN......decide if he gets your number!!!!!!!!!!
I think the context of this thread was regarding men and women in relationships rather than hooking up in a casual encounter. That said...i could not agree with you more..AMY. Too bad all women don't think like you!
lol.

Now back to my original comments....the gist of my last post was that their are not too many men who are gonna hang with a women who does not spread em wide and spread em often (unless she has money...rare indeed in America). In other words..get it on...or move it on !!!! lololol.

April

seeker6591 said:
Now back to my original comments....the gist of my last post was that their are not too many men who are gonna hang with a women who does not spread em wide and spread em often (unless she has money...rare indeed in America). In other words..get it on...or move it on !!!! lololol.
Bullshit. There are MANY men AND women living in sexless marriages. These days it's just easier sometimes. Not to mention the bs divorce will cost most couples with alot of capitol. I know people that have been married for years that do not have sex with their so's. Do they have it with other people? Usually. Thing is the relatonship is based on a lifetime of love and commitment as well as trust and friendship.....not sex after being married for several years.

I think this tends to come with maturity....as well as a sense of reality.

Thought This Joke Fit Right In Here !!!!

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He cheated on me from the beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job four years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is buy cigars, play golf, cruise around, and shoot the breeze with his pals, while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter graduated from college he doesn't even pretend

to like me and hints that I am a lesbian. What should I do???

Signed,

Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore.

You're a United States Senator from New York, act like it.

April

Me Too! (that your a lesbian that is)

<GAYDAR ENGAGED>

Not to get off topic.... are you a lipstick lesbian or a bulldyke?