Mei's Foot Spa, Bethpage 516-434-8868

I think the article mentioned that one of the women was arrested there 3x before for the same offense.
I saw that too in the article.

BTW - the article I saw was in the major crime section released by the local precinct to the local newspaper.

I don’t know why LE would do this but the crimes release showed several armed robberies, a bank robbery and some assaults. Sandwiched in the list of all these was the bust of the AMP where 2 LE undercovers arrested the women for the vicious life threatening crime of massage without a license.

The juxtaposition of the AMP bust with the other serious crimes simply highlighted the pathetic use of police resources.

The local precinct should get a better PR guy if they want to impress the public IMHO.

I don’t know why LE would do this but the crimes release showed several armed robberies, a bank robbery and some assaults. Sandwiched in the list of all these was the bust of the AMP where 2 LE undercovers arrested the women for the vicious life threatening crime of massage without a license.
The local precinct should get a better PR guy if they want to impress the public IMHO.
Well, I'm sure the soccer moms are impressed as it reduces the chances of their hubbys going out to get milk and getting a R&T also.
Seriously, of course it's BS, but in Nassau everything is played to the max. The lady who was busted 3x is probably a citizen as I'm sure most are illegal. Those who are illegal probably sit in jail until ICE deports them. At taxpayer expense. A total waste of resources for a minor crime.

parking was never an issue --popeyes had valet parking --a little r/t and then tuesdays all the crab legs you can eat -24.95 -best deal in town --
Actually, the reason popeyes[sic] has valet parking is that parking is an issue. Notice the fence between the 2 little group of stores and the signs in popei's window warning you "They will tow your car if you park in the other lot" .

I should have read this thread on my Smart Phone before I dropped by this venue.

I happened to be in the vicinity and tried to drop by. The door was locked and it was dark on the inside. I pulled out my customer card and phoned. I reached Mei (or someone who claimed to be Mei). We talked briefly and I wished her good luck. I am disappointed because I thought the location of this venue was okay.

I take it she did not mention a current location/situation or the possibility of re-opening elsewhere?
I’m sure that she wants to re-open . . . Mei said she intends to re-open, but that + $2.50 will get you into the subway.

It’s like those tearful goodbyes that I have had with J-Girl tourists about to fly back to Japan. Yes, they loved NY and yes, they want to come back. However, it doesn’t always happen – it’s a long flight, it can be expensive etc. Many many obstacles