May Spa, 210 E Meadow Ave, East Meadow, NY 11554 - 347-906-0809

Went here around lunchtime on a weekday a few weeks ago. Called when I parked in the street outside and got a quick response from a male who said they aren't busy.

The road is quite busy so if your from the area, be cautious. It's in a small strip.

Went in and the papasan is sitting there. Told him I just called. He calls for Nana, I get the sense she was the only one there. Nana was young, slim, fashionable, probably mid to late twenties, nose ring, casually well dressed. 8/10.

I took the half hour for $40. Paid. Stripped, lay down and she comes in and does the slow finger drag from my legs to my ass to my shoulders informing me that extras were to be had.

A really strong massage, surprisingly, hitting the right spots, minimal asshole contact but quite some taint and ball play. Massage was 8/10 She got everything from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes and everything in between. Turnover and a nice hj. She begun to rush but I asked her to slow down. UTC roaming but she wouldn't take it off. $40 tip. I may be back. She was cute!

Was in the area and in need of a release, so decided to give this place a try.

I called them and a lady answered. Asked if I could be there in 10 min which was ok.

There was no door bell, so I just walked in. There was a bunch of open massage beds at the entrance with two asian ladies laying down on them. Told them I called and one of them walked me to the first massage room. No solid doors, just curtains.

I took half an hour for $50 (did they increase their price or was it just me? hmm...). Undressed and layed on the table. Once she got back in, she covered me with a towel and give a pretty decent medium massage. She kept a bit of distance so didn't really do any leg touching or other such messaging. Anyway, after a while she took the tower off and did some soft touch before the flip. She asked to take care of me, indicating a hj. Asked for everything, but was told no, she would only take care of me. So, went with that then. Did some over the cover caressing of her ass and boobs, with no resistance. Maybe more would be available on later visits. I don't know.

Gave her a $60 tip. She was slim and cute, but didn't catch her name.

I went here recently. Price list is on the wall. I took the half for 50 and met CoCo. Butterface, about 5 feet and 105-110 pounds. She is 40's. Had a short haircut and a great body under her tight yoga pants and t shirt.

A few minutes into a decent back massage with me groping her legs and hips she came close to my ear. She had her phone translator out to find out what i wanted but i just touched her mouth, she held up 1 finger and it was on.

She was kinda dramatic about me not to make noise but soon enough wiped me down and to my surprise gave me a condomless blow job. With a little help from her hand then mine, i came right in her mouth.

She gave me a hot towel clean up then continued the backrub with lotion. I was impressed by her interest in giving me full time. Got a second hot towel then a dry towel and was offered water.

I gave her 120 at the end and she was happy. I liked that she didn't demand the money before continuing, two hot towel cleaning, and the cute way she tried to use the translator several times.

I saw COCO yesterday . Scriper's description is perfect. Small, cute, nice ass.. used her translator app. Got the best massage of all time, even better than Amy of Orinoco. But Scriper must have been there on a day the Mamasan wasn't because when I motioned for a bj she. Shook her head and pointed out the to where the boss was. But I got a great handjob with otc ..maybe the best... twas my second time there. Will be back just for the massage.. 60 house and I was so feeling good I gave her a hundred.
She looked in her late 20s...great HJ. Came in about 2 minut

I saw COCO yesterday . Scriper's description is perfect. Small, cute, nice ass.. used her translator app. Got the best massage of all time, even better than Amy of Orinoco. But Scriper must have been there on a day the Mamasan wasn't because when I motioned for a bj she. Shook her head and pointed out the to where the boss was. But I got a great handjob with otc ..maybe the best... twas my second time there. Will be back just for the massage.. 60 house and I was so feeling good I gave her a hundred.
Wonder why prices are increasing.

A while back when I went to my fav legit place just for a massage (and that's all they offered) I would go to a fast house just prior so that when I got to the massage place I could just enjoy the massage w/o making a pest of myself to the girl who was interested only in giving massages.

Now that I'm older I've cut out the fast house prior which allows me to stay in N/S instead of going to Flushing for legit massages.

I feel sorry for the legit girls who have to fight off the guys when all they want to do is give a good massage

After reviews decided to check it out.l and see coco. Don’t love the location but it’s clean place. Massage was very good, I asked for hard and got a very strong massage. On flip asked if I wanted hand, pointed to mouth, seemed to want to upsell me on a nude he, wouldn’t go for bj for 100, finally countered at 120 and based on reviews I went for it. She left and came back and I was thinking I was getting a bbj and she ended up using serane wrap. Pretty good and deep throated , took it out when I came which I wasn’t thrilled about and tried to move to a hj. My guess is her service starts to go down as she becomes seasoned and seeing the bigger tips she’s getting for jisy he. Her massage is pretty good thoug might repeat

Went here last night saw a super skinny girl sitting as I walked in, seemed like she had no assets on her so prayed I didn’t get her and luckily I didn’t. She called in the back for someone who guided me to my room and she was who would end up giving me my massage. Possibly the MMS? Not sure but she had a decent ass for an Asian, would probably guess mid 40s.

I opted for the HH at $50. Based off prior reviews I didn’t expect much but did wanna see what I can possibly get.

Starts the massage on back and neck. Pretty standard but it was actually a good massage! One of the better ones I’ve had at an AMP. Wish I got her name so if anyone wanted a decent rub you can as for her.

Back to the business now after about 15 minutes she asks me to flip and starts playing with Junior. Before she got any further I asked if FS was available and got shot down. Then I asked if she can at least take her pants off so I can grab her ass while gave the HJ and she said no as well. Said $60 for the HJ and I said no it’s not worth it, but she continued to do it anyway. As I’m tryna negotiate she’s rubbing one out on me lmao. Ultimately i bust and she cleans me up. Warm towel and overall standard cleanup. Ended up giving her $45 hoping that’d be enough to shut her up and she happily took it.

All in all $95 for a very good massage which I wish went 5 or 10 minutes longer and a basic HJ. Probably wouldn’t repeat unless I knew I can get away with a $20 tip or I go for the hour and strictly only want a massage.