Massapequa Witch House

This is as far as off topic that I can think of but something that I have wondered about for years. In the 1980's there was a legend of a witch house in Massapequa south of Merrick Road. Not to be confused with the Devil house on Daniel Road in Massapequa near the Southern State.

The legend is the house was a few blocks south of Merrick Road and it had an upside down cross on the front of the house. The women was a witch into Satan worship and allowed prostitutes to live there providing they worshipped Satan. When I was in college I heard this same story from different people. The owner would chase people walking in front of the house to the other side of the street with a broom. Also the house was supposedly torn down in the early 90s.

All of know of the location is it was after a left turn at a gas station on 27A.

Am I just crazy? Has anyone else ever heard about this? Like I said very very off topic but maybe I am not the only one to have heard of this. I figured it was worth shot posting here since you never know who is actually here and what they might know. This has just been bugging my curiosity for a long time.

Did you ever see the house and the upside down cross? Or is all this second hand "stories"?
I have not and this thread is me trying to see if anyone can confirm this at all. I had driven in that area years ago but not knowing exactly where it was made it very difficult. I was hoping that someone else has heard about this and can confirm or debunk this.

I have not and this thread is me trying to see if anyone can confirm this at all. I had driven in that area years ago but not knowing exactly where it was made it very difficult. I was hoping that someone else has heard about this and can confirm or debunk this.
What is your age range?

To get a better understanding of this I recommend an interview by George Knapp, interviewee was none other than billionaire Robert Bigelow who bought Skinwalker Ranch and started an organization NIDS. This will take you down a rabbit hole, but hey our ancestors spoke of this. An open mind can learn much. I believe the interview is on mystery wire.

To get a better understanding of this I recommend an interview by George Knapp, interviewee was none other than billionaire Robert Bigelow who bought Skinwalker Ranch and started an organization NIDS. This will take you down a rabbit hole, but hey our ancestors spoke of this. An open mind can learn much. I believe the interview is on mystery wire.
To get a better understanding of what? Skinwalker ranch has nothing to do with Calvins "witch house with Satan worshipping prostitutes".

I always thought massapequa was a sleepy little suburb, sounds like a fucked up place to me?

Do you guys remember hearing about a chupacabra Being near John j Byrne's park?