Massageanywhere

I saw her. I wasn't as impressed with her looks in person, but she was okay--older than her pics suggested. The massage wasn't bad, but she was wondering why I wasn't as chatty in person as I was trying to book (the truth was that she wasn't as hot as I hoped), but we ended at my place, and I ended up going down on her, which she enjoyed. I'm pretty sure more was available.

For a bang-for-your-buck girl, she's not bad. I wouldn't repeat, though.
So she came to your place? I only have seen her at her office or her incall, which consists of other rooms with other masseuses. She seemed hesitant there, so maybe you get more with her when she does outcall. For an older woman she does have a nice body though.

So she came to your place? I only have seen her at her office or her incall, which consists of other rooms with other masseuses. She seemed hesitant there, so maybe you get more with her when she does outcall. For an older woman she does have a nice body though.
Yes, but this was probably four years ago when I had a different/bigger apartment. I've been to that Kala place, which is basically in an office building around 40th/Lex and has two rooms side by side. I had seen Briana there, as well other esalen providers like Danielle (a smoking hot Latina), Molly, and this really hot Indian that I can't remember the name of now.

Taylor was more open-minded, but she was a little too old-looking for me. Nice gal, but would not repeat.

There seems to be a lot of Russian women advertising lately, and they all charge $100. Has anyone had any experience with them? I'm guessing they'll be accommodating, but will also want a substantial tip.

I'm also curious about Helen in Stamford, CT. If no one knows anything, I intend to TOFTT next time I'm in the area.

Last edited:
....Annette: Used to do esalen/sensual, not sure she does it anymore. Very picky as to who she sees, and if you start getting too detailed or explicit, you're gonna get hung up on. Good therapeutic massage...
Hey, Rug, do you mean that she also incorporated a HE into her massage? I would like to give her a try, but if there is absolutely no chance in her getting near Mr. Happy I may pass.

My Thoughts...

Time to weigh in on this:

Taylor moved out of New York over a year ago... as far as I know she is no longer in the business. For an older woman, she had a kick ass body and she was pretty open-minded.

KALA owns studio space on 43rd. Several independent contractors work out of their facilities (here are a few that are known for certain):
Brianna
Stephanie (Iya)
Maya (Maya is the Indian provider who may have been referenced earlier)

I have never seen Brianna, but I have seen Stephanie and Maya. Stephanie has been discussed at length on this board. Some people enjoy her "accidents may happen" approach, others decidedly do not. I got her down to her panties one time, but that took some convincing. Maya provides a pretty decent massage with HR, but she wears a glove and some people don't like that either. I was able to get some up top roaming, but it was limited

Frances - Frances also advertises on MA. She's an older lady (I am guessing late 40's to early 50's). She's a little odd and sometimes operates out of her home and other times out a studio in midtown. She will do nude and mutual touch, but she's expensive.

Jeannie - Used to operate out of midtown and is now somewhere uptown on the east side. OP's description of her appearance is accurate. She will only go topless, though (or at least for me that was all I got). She used to do this stange massage with her chin though that felt pretty nice.

That's all I can think of for now... the Russian girls are all up-sells. $100 base, and another $100 if you want a nude release. I honestly wish they weren't on that site...

The MA website is pretty flaky, but its the place I found Alina (http://www.wix.com/NewYorkSensual/Alina ) who is my current favorite. 5'4, skinny, size A, soft skin, 21 or 22yo, shy but funny. The best handiwork I've ever had, she is a natural. Be kind to her, she's a lovely girl.

The place is a nice RMP with a mix of girls, but very erratic phone service.

thanks for the info on Taylor

I was looking for her. she had a killer bod and gave a great massage. I've been emailing her but haven't gotten a reply in some time.

I'd welcome her out of retirement if it ever is an option.

Thanks
W

Saw Madison last night. Nice private apt on UWS. Hot killer body with some paint, about 25. Started with a bubble bath - that was nice. I told her to start with hard massage which she warned me would be very strong. It was not (at best it was medium). On the flip, her technique was very good.
Once I was done and we were 35 mins into session, she asked if I wanted to shower. I reminded her that I paid for hour and she continued with massage. That really turned me off.

Overall, good experience but I would not repeat. I did not reach the bliss that I expected for this type of money. $225

I have had similiar technique at AMP for much less. The looks were great but I would rather have someone not as pretty who is into it than someone just doing it mechanically.

So, the search for bliss continues...

Last edited:
Russian providers.

In Brooklyn, there used to be many inexpensive providers, as in a standard $40 for a basic half hour massage with HE. Extras like mutual touching, nudity, etc. were available in $20 increments including oral and f/s in a few cases. Typically you saw these women in 2 or 3 BR apartments with usually two women working most of the time, sometimes on a 24 hour basis. This is going back 5-6 years, and I still see a couple of these women in their homes but I doubt they want any new clients.

I know at least a few of these places are still operating. They advertise in the local Brooklyn papers like Bay News, Bensonhurst News etc. Don't know if the $40 rate is still available. The women ranged in age from mid-20's on up to 45-50. Most were fairly attractive and I saw a few real hotties. A good looking Russian woman can be a real knockout, and the women I still see are both at least in the 40's and have great bodies.

In general, Russian women are very good providers IMO. While they tend to be more business like, some can be very friendly and most of the sensual providers have good HE technique.

Time to weigh in on this:

That's all I can think of for now... the Russian girls are all up-sells. $100 base, and another $100 if you want a nude release. I honestly wish they weren't on that site...
I don't understand- I've seen five Russians from MA, all charged $200 for hour , all naked from the get-go, one of them is the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life and not one of them was below RMP average.

But I know other guys, who i trust and respect, have had very different experiences. I don't know why- I'm not good looking, charismatic, rich, or generous (my best provider friend says, "you suck as a customer") but I have a good to great time most of the time.
Perhaps its because Im European and not American?

Hello after talking with Slinky he suggested I intro myself to you so you can help me with some minor things and just so we know each other. Name is Michael i'm the new ad sales rep for ug.

Slinky suggested I ask you to help me with Red Spa 21 thread where they post there schedule in ny spa section and turn it into a sticky like hyiako has. Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you soon. Just incase my email is ugadsales@gmail.com

speak soon.
Michael
Sure. Just learn the difference between there, their and they're.

there's some info floating around other boards that briana, who did esalen some years ago, is back and advertising on MA. I could not find new ad though.

MassageAnywhere is the wild west of advertising places. Many of the girls have fake pics. Many of the girls are very cagey in telling you what they offer, and many girls offer only sensual services, while many girls offer only therapeutic services. There is just too much variation to make a nice, clean general statement.

I've seen a lot of the girls and done plenty of due diligence on many of the girls advertising on that site. I can provide info on this board if anyone has any specific questions on a girl that they might be curious about.

My quick rundown of who's on Massageanywhere that I've seen...

Sabrina Rajkumar: Therapeutic only, does great massage. Clothed, no HE.

Annette: Used to do esalen/sensual, not sure she does it anymore. Very picky as to who she sees, and if you start getting too detailed or explicit, you're gonna get hung up on. Good therapeutic massage.

Ambria: Therapeutic only, good massage.

Shannon L: See Ambria.

Bar: Sensual massage, very attractive, the girl in the photos. Topless/nude (if offered) are extra. YMMV, but HE included in the price.

Lisy: Went by Jodi and advertised on CL for a few years. Busty blonde, not sure if she does sensual any more. She might hang up on you if you get too explicit. She's about the massage. If you get any more, then consider it a gift.

Pooya: Rumor has it that she was a he. Never tried, never will.

Allyson: Attractive blonde. Therapeutic, but you can be undraped. However, no HE, and nothing else.

Mary the Massage Healer: I think she did sensual at one point but I think she only does therapeutic now. I saw her once and was kinda skeeved by how skinny she was. Didn't stick around for the session.

Jeannie: Busty, average-looking, average body with some extra pounds. Good HE, not much to look at. I saw her when she was at an incall place that I can't remember the name of now still existed. They had a really hot Italian busty brunette named Bobbi.