Massage Envy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest I have gotten at a legit place was a massage of the perineum which did result in a happy ending the damage was forty for the house usually a 20 tip but this time it was a 40 tip she very happy gave me small kiss on lips when I left went back a few more times saw her each time each time same service she eventually left to where do not know never did go back think the place is closed now

This was about 2 years ago: NY College of health professions in Syosset- they have a program where you can get a 50 minute massage from a student for like $35. Not sure if the students get any of the money or not. You don't get to choose your masseuse, but can specify male or female. So I get paired with a smokeshow young blondy. We get in the room, start talking about life, massage, careers, college, her boyfriend, etc. After about 20 minutes of massage and talking, I sit up and make the motion for a handy. I've never done it there, but I felt something with this chick, so I said fuck it and tried. She said, wait, the professor usually stops in to check how its going, and then leaves, and then she'd see if we had time. So she continues the massage, it was fine, nothing special, the old guy walks in, asks her some questions, makes sure all's good, and then leaves. I immediately flip and grab her ass, she pulls away a little, and says "you're not trying to get me in trouble are you?" I say no, I grab her tit, and then her other hand, and she starts tugging. Maybe knowing that it was so inappropriate, or just how hot she was, I busted in like 3 minutes. We still had like 10 minutes left, so we finished the massage. I asked her for her number, she wrote it down on a piece of paper. I texted her for like 2 weeks with no response, finally I call her and it was some old spanish lady's voicemail.

Other times, I've hinted at it at like hand and stone, or massage envy, and have gotten firm rebukes, or soft threats. Maybe it's my approach. I'll usually wait a little into the massage and ask them if they ever get propositioned by their clients, and then lead into, what would you do if I did... Never worked. Need a better tack. I'm open to suggestions. Also, maybe it's just me, but the hotness of the girls at the "professional" places has kind of taken a hit lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.