Massage by Chinese, Latin, Carribean girls in Bellmore

OK first off just to set things right, its 2 black girls working not spanish or carribean. It is in a partial medical building above a bank on Merrick rd(I cant remember the address) The number is 516-250-0133 girl who answers is asian and lies about who is working, I know this because I repeatedly asked if there were latin girls there. So upon arrival I am greeted by a very dark skinned black girl, cute enough and dressed in a bra and panties, so I stay.

Get in the room, and she says half or hour? I say half, ok 40 bucks. She then says do you want a happy ending? This is right after, not once I am undressed or after the massage, I say yes I do, She says well thats 50, I give the money and she leaves me to undress. Now once I can take in whats going on, the room smells like wet dog or like I would imagine a fucking skin eating virus would smell as it festers on the table which was dirty and absolutely gross. I am too far vested into this to just leave so I am panicked now, do I try and leave and get my money back or tough it out and see what happens.

I stay, huge mistake, awful massage followed by the worst HJ ever, she lets you touch her ass, but top costs extra she says, daty is allowed cost extra(smell in the room wouldve made a normal man gag while down there anyway)(not saying shes dirty or smelly just the room) So I finish and leave and almost boil myself in the shower to get the stench of the table off of me.

So I havent added much lately but hopefully this saves someone some money.

Hey you psst, yeah you! I have a new mercedes benz over here for sale. What's that? it looks like a hyundai? no, its a mercedes!

Why bother going through with it when you know the ad is false, the people are not who they say they are, and you get a bad vibe from the get go?

That seems to be a trend nowadays to claim Latin and Caribbean when they are just black.
They will also say Indian or mixed or what ever they think will sell. I see alot of providers saying asian mixed now adays as the keyword asian is searched for alot but of a 1000 ads you may find only a few that are real.

For what it's worth ... I have gone to the one in Bethpage twice and while one girl was black and not latin and the other one probably was too .... I still had good experiences there at a good price. BUT .... they are not latin.

Hey all, I'd taken a bit of a hiatus to save some cash, but I'm back in the hobby now so I figured I'd pop in and see whats happening on UG again. I don't have anything to contribute about this particular place having never been here, though I did see the same ad recently and thought about visiting. But keep in mind that just because a girl is black, doesn't mean she's not latin. There are many black people throughout the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, etc. There was a spanish & asian place on sunrise highway in freeport a while back. I got black girls every time i visted, but they all spoke Spanish fluently. I used to tell them to say dirty things to me in Spanish during the HE so I could close my eyes and imagine an exotic experience... Try speaking Spanish to them, see what happens. You might be surprised. Of course, Avid brings up other issues in his review so it's unlikely I'll go here.