Marissa 631-994-5142

I've seen the ads for a while and I'll be out her way for the holiday, so curious if anybody has info. Google of the number come up with pics of someone who could be the same girl, just with kinkier hair. Pics don't look tgtbt - messy hotel room, etc. So just wondering. Only have one shot, if you know what I mean, and don't want to waste it!

Sorry to bump and old thread, but thinking of taking a plunge on this one this weekend. From what I can tell, everything covered. I think I remember reading somewhere - maybe not here - that she "dances" at one of the places in Babylon. Any insight?

Yeah she works at Showworld. There are a few good reviews of her in the SW thread from a little while back. Tried to see her one time last year but my window closed by the time I got to talk to her. She did tell me if she’s seen someone at SW she wouldn’t see then away from there but that might not be the case right now. If you do see her please review as I’m still interested in seeing her.

Thanks, I will. From what I've read some of those places have a gang bang room. Don't know if show world is one of them or not - after a while they sound the same!

I’ve seen her at SW a few times last year. I’m pretty sure I reviewed her. She is a perfect spinner imo. Perky A’s or small B’s, with just enough ass to jiggle. I’ve never seen an ad for her (I don’t even no where to look anymore) other than following her twitter account. If she is doing in calls at a motel I’d be there Today! I just googled the number and nothing came up over the past month. She is a great fuck, gives an amazing BJ even though it’s covered. She told me she is a sex addict and loves her job. Every time I saw her she legit cummed. Her personality is excellent also. I’m no shill, but I haven’t contributed in a while and need to give credit where credit is due. No kissing, everything covered... usually a turn off for me, but that aside she is as much of a PSE as you can get. And to the well endowed members... the bigger you are the more she will get off. I only stopped seeing her because the cost for 15 minutes at SW is just too much for me.

I used to see this girl last year in Copiague area. She is hot and amazingly tight. Prices were reasonable for incall 120 and 180 for the hour. Sucks like a champ and stares right into your eyes doing. Pretty sure she is half Dominican skinny but enough booty to shake. No kissing and all covered but it was well worth it in my opinion. I stopped seeing her because I didn't like the weed smoke... total stoner.

I just saw her ad today, no prices mentioned. Been thinking of taking the plunge. She seems to also use a lot of social media. Is that a money maker gimmick like to sell videos or just a way to be more connected with her clients. Seems like a good business model.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I tried the number above to set something up. Told me to call. Called, ok then get text location call when 5 mins away, called, then call when I get there, called ok wait in parking lot, waited, but something didnt seem right, waited like 10 mins and left. Place in copaigue seemed sketchy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I tried the number above to set something up. Told me to call. Called, ok then get text location call when 5 mins away, called, then call when I get there, called ok wait in parking lot, waited, but something didnt seem right, waited like 10 mins and left. Place in copaigue seemed sketchy.
Smart move. Copaigue is sketchy.

One other thing, whenever they say call when you're five minutes away, that's your que to call once you are there and parked. This way you see what's really going on. Pimp leaving a room, her driving up in the pimps car.
Other hood rats leaving the room.

One other thing, whenever they say call when you're five minutes away, that's your que to call once you are there and parked. This way you see what's really going on. Pimp leaving a room, her driving up in the pimps car.
Exactly thats when i call while in the lot and say im 5 min away and just watch from a good angle.

Camant1997

Exactly thats when i call while in the lot and say im 5 min away and just watch from a good angle.
Problem is this place has multiple in and out points. Its probably the only notel in that area if your familiar with where I am referring too. I'm all for TOFTT but it just didn't seem ok. Unless a credible source takes a dive I dont think i will participate. It's sad cause I sure wanted to unleash the poison. Back in the corner for me.

Camant1997

Problem is this place has multiple in and out points. Its probably the only notel in that area if your familiar with where I am referring too. I'm all for TOFTT but it just didn't seem ok. Unless a credible source takes a dive I dont think i will participate. It's sad cause I sure wanted to unleash the poison. Back in the corner for me.
And I never received a room number so a stake out would be 50/50