Marina 347-337-8301 Hungarian MILF Bellrose

It would have been nice to see at least one review as you are a regular. Just a thought.
My experience with her is very consistent and booking her isn't difficult. But I assume her current clientele keeps her busy. I normally take the HH at 140. No extras offered. She starts with a nice little teasing dance in her lingerie. I come up behind her and caress her soft skin and huge breasts. She turns around and kisses my neck, shoulders and nipples. After a couple for minutes I sit on the edge of the bed and she lubes her tits and slides my cock between them. Feels really good and she strokes with her hand and slides me between her tits. After a few more minutes cover goes on for a nice cbj. I'm usually ready to go after a couple do minutes. Doggy is nice when she's at the edge of the bed and I'm standing. She'll go on top too so you can play with those amazing tits. I end with Mish and she likes to reach under and play with my balls as I'm fucking her. Not a lot of dirty talk but her moans and well placed "fuck me" work for me. After finishing she always offers a massage to relax. I'm usually rushing home so I decline. She's very nice and accommodating once you've seen her a few times. Again, I normally text the morning of and if she's working she will let me know.

My experience with her is very consistent and booking her isn't difficult. But I assume her current clientele keeps her busy. I normally take the HH at 140. No extras offered. She starts with a nice little teasing dance in her lingerie. I come up behind her and caress her soft skin and huge breasts. She turns around and kisses my neck, shoulders and nipples. After a couple for minutes I sit on the edge of the bed and she lubes her tits and slides my cock between them. Feels really good and she strokes with her hand and slides me between her tits. After a few more minutes cover goes on for a nice cbj. I'm usually ready to go after a couple do minutes. Doggy is nice when she's at the edge of the bed and I'm standing. She'll go on top too so you can play with those amazing tits. I end with Mish and she likes to reach under and play with my balls as I'm fucking her. Not a lot of dirty talk but her moans and well placed "fuck me" work for me. After finishing she always offers a massage to relax. I'm usually rushing home so I decline. She's very nice and accommodating once you've seen her a few times. Again, I normally text the morning of and if she's working she will let me know.
Still no text lol