Manhattan Outcall Options??

Apologies for double threading but I posted my original question in completely the wrong area.

Basic story:

Boy meets girl.
Girl cannot host.
Boy lives in suburbs with SO.
Boy needs to find a place to host in NY.

Are hotels the only option?? Anyone know of a hotel that does not require a credit card? Reasonable? Clean? etc... Reasonable to me is $100-$200 (Pennsylvania Hotel is $189) but perhaps there are better options. No frills hotels?

Just thowing it out there.

Apologies for double threading but I posted my original question in completely the wrong area.

Basic story:

Boy meets girl.
Girl cannot host.
Boy lives in suburbs with SO.
Boy needs to find a place to host in NY.

Are hotels the only option?? Anyone know of a hotel that does not require a credit card? Reasonable? Clean? etc... Reasonable to me is $100-$200 (Pennsylvania Hotel is $189) but perhaps there are better options. No frills hotels?

Just thowing it out there.
Any hotel in that price range is going to be seedy. I would look for a short term sublet, you can sublet some by the day depending, post a ad on cl real estate and they will come to you. I would also look for furnished quarters that rent by the day, anything is better then the Milford Plaza, it's horrible and depressing.

Fairemily,

Thanks very much. There are some really great options with the day long subletting. You can pay with cash and there is no annoying front desk to give your identity away.

Awesome!!!

Thanks,

Blong

Any hotel in that price range is going to be seedy. I would look for a short term sublet, you can sublet some by the day depending, post a ad on cl real estate and they will come to you. I would also look for furnished quarters that rent by the day, anything is better then the Milford Plaza, it's horrible and depressing.
The Milford Plaza is closed...is going under major renovations!

Last edited:
gosh...the rats around the city at night...

You can count rats instead of sheep to lull yourself to sleep.
oh my God...they are the size of cats!

Bloomberg should increase the number of sanitation people around Times Square.

The 'new' tourist boulevard is just filthy beyond believe!

oh my God...they are the size of cats!

Bloomberg should increase the number of sanitation people around Times Square.

The 'new' tourist boulevard is just filthy beyond believe!
Betty, I was surrounded with condo construction and the rats were so bad that I would have to pay cab drivers to walk my through the gaulet of vermin, yuckity yuck !!!

I was trying to go on an outcall one night and rats would not let me pass, I had to cancel, they have taken over, it's the the move Ben.

manhattan broadway hotel on 38th and 8th. $65 for 2 hours. its a "regular" hotel as well, so its not as bad as it sounds, but its not the place to go to impress someone.

liberty inn on 14th and 10th. $60 for 2 hours. the NICEST short stay place you will find. definitely very clean and legit. problem is, you BOTH have to wait in the lobby for a room. depending on the night, you could have 4 other couples all waiting around. the raunchiness of all that is somewhat intriguing, however. :)

manhattan broadway hotel on 38th and 8th. $65 for 2 hours. its a "regular" hotel as well, so its not as bad as it sounds, but its not the place to go to impress someone.

liberty inn on 14th and 10th. $60 for 2 hours. the NICEST short stay place you will find. definitely very clean and legit. problem is, you BOTH have to wait in the lobby for a room. depending on the night, you could have 4 other couples all waiting around. the raunchiness of all that is somewhat intriguing, however. :)
Good to know the options for last minute arrangements. Thanks. :)

Some the hottest providers only do out-calls which is a major major major pain in the ass. One time i gave it a shot, seeing out-calls only and suggested that she get the room and add the cost to the donation which she did. Lucky for me!

Last edited:
Betty, I was surrounded with condo construction and the rats were so bad that I would have to pay cab drivers to walk my through the gaulet of vermin, yuckity yuck !!!

I was trying to go on an outcall one night and rats would not let me pass, I had to cancel, they have taken over, it's the the move Ben.
Wow Emily you are really dating yourself. The movie was Willard starring Ernest Borgnine. Great flick.