Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyboy you should think about writing sex novels, you're wasting your talent. I have a question as a leg man. I saw the meteorologist you posted who you said Mandy resembles, thanks for that btw. I was wondering if you could find a pair of calves and post a pic of them if they're similar to Mandy's? I'm close to biting the bullet because of the ass descriptions posted on this thread, but if her calves are to my taste I'll possibly become a regular.
Women locally with big shapely to almost muscular calves are a rarity.
Thanks in advance
p.s. SLINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sup champ
Hey Reflexnt, thanks for the kudos. Writing erotic literature would certainly be a worthy consideration for passing my spare time, lol. God knows that my muse gives me all the inspiration I need!

Honestly though, given the current atmosphere on this board I’m not sure that I can answer your question without it seeming like I’m promoting Mandy and I don’t want to cross any lines that would rouse the ire of the mods getting me banned or this thread closed. So, although I won’t be posting any pictures of her calves or ones like them, what you might want to do is go through the reviews and comments in this thread and I think you’ll get a number of opinions about what you ask. For the record, the quotation you site from my post specifically referred to her in heels and, IMHO, six inch stilettos always go a long way toward accentuating the best aspects of a nice pair of legs.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Joyboy you should think about writing sex novels, you're wasting your talent. I have a question as a leg man. I saw the meteorologist you posted who you said Mandy resembles, thanks for that btw. I was wondering if you could find a pair of calves and post a pic of them if they're similar to Mandy's? I'm close to biting the bullet because of the ass descriptions posted on this thread, but if her calves are to my taste I'll possibly become a regular.
Women locally with big shapely to almost muscular calves are a rarity.
Thanks in advance
p.s. SLINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sup champ
Save your money and the long trip out to Suffolk.
I remember you from back in the day from the Sanford/1F days.
Mandy has a nice ass, actually the ass of a much younger woman but like me you might be taken aback by her face.
Do you remember a provider who was on here back about 10 to 15 years ago called Mickie the MILF? I met her at one of the UG gatherings. She had those racoon looking eyes because she had to wear so much make up to cover her age.
That's who popped up in my head when she opened the door. I never made the reference in my review because it is a new crowd here and I figured no one would get it. But guys who met Mickie would ( well actually when I subtitled my review Mandy the MILF it was a nod to Mickie, God Rest her Soul).
I was so disappointed in her looks.
Don't be fooled by one guy who constantly bumps her thread with these glowing reviews and lately with a handful of others who came on the board and only post here.
Her calves will do nothing for you if that's what you're looking for.
Save your money buddy.

Mandy has a nice ass, actually the ass of a much younger woman but like me you might be taken aback by her face.
Do you remember a provider who was on here back about 10 to 15 years ago called Mickie the MILF? I met her at one of the UG gatherings. She had those racoon looking eyes because she had to wear so much make up to cover her age.
That's who popped up in my head when she opened the door. I never made the reference in my review because it is a new crowd here and I figured no one would get it. But guys who met Mickie would ( well actually when I subtitled my review Mandy the MILF it was a nod to Mickie, God Rest her Soul).
Don't be fooled by one guy who constantly bumps her thread with these glowing reviews and lately with a handful of others who came on the board and only post here.
Save your money buddy.
Hey to each his own. No one is trying to fool anyone as it concerns Mandy. There is more than enough info out there on her here for a guy to make a descsion as to whether or not he's gonna like her looks or not. we all have our own taste but i think it wrong to make it seem like guys are trying to trick people concerning mandy. Read her thread and youll have a reasonable expectation of what youre gonna get look wise as well as everything else. That's what i did anyway and it worked out pretty well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey to each his own. No one is trying to fool anyone as it concerns Mandy. There is more than enough info out there on her here for a guy to make a descsion as to whether or not he's gonna like her looks or not. we all have our own taste but i think it wrong to make it seem like guys are trying to trick people concerning mandy. Read her thread and youll have a reasonable expectation of what youre gonna get look wise as well as everything else. That's what i did anyway and it worked out pretty well.
That's great that the board was able to help you find someone you really enjoy! I can tell you really dig Mandy as 85 of your 101 post are in her thread!
:) :)

Not at all. I'm all for people contributing.
:):)
It's nice when people contribute to Utopia Guide be it either mongers with reviews or providers taking out an ad and supporting the board.
I like what i like what can i say? some guys like lots of women and some only need to find one thats really great. i think most men would agree with me that she is that. a shame that you dont feel the same but whatever. as i said before at this point in mandys' thread will tell you whatever you need to know to make a decsison on her. For my part i like posting my experiences and reading the experiences of others particuarly when they are put so eloquently as in Joyboy's case. If that helps out other guys all the better.

you seem kinda fixated on this issue tho.

Save your money buddy.
Billy you & I go way back, i just didn't want to jump all in on this thread with flashbacks and have folks say "who the fuck is this guy?!?" lol
Good to see you man
Yeah I knew Miki very well (Rest in Peace)
Say no more, I'm out in Suffolk for meetings once or twice a week so I'll stop by the infamous Crystal Cafe instead of wasting the gas

Let's bear in mind, with all the regulars this woman has texting her each day... I hardly think getting her page bumped is on her mind. Been fortunate to have seen her as much as possible for a long time. Sorry if the reviews in the past measure up , JB you have raised the bar in that category. Any UG is a GREAT site no need trash anyone to heavily. If ya see someone and it doesn't work for whatever reason, no problem with letting other members know, but remember let's keep it civil and classy, just like UG is. Can't wait until the end of the week it's been WAY too long, promise gentlemen ....review to follow.

I can't remember another guy posting on here about calves. The members' tastes never cease to amaze me. Thanks for that.
Banacek for me it's a thing, lol. When you spend a night in a strip club and see chicks with asses so insane that the g-string disappears then you come on here and read a chick has a nice ass but you go visit and it looks like Jen Selter's you end up feeling hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, or runamok. Same with tits, some guys might think B or C cups are huge, but work in an office with a chick bouncing around with DD's in a low cut top for a promotion all week and you'll laugh at anything smaller. ;)
I'm a Nina Hartley fan, in the 80's & 90's her ass and calves were the reference for me. If this chick had THAT type of lower body going on, I'd be on the LIE as we speak and you'd see several typos in this reply because Siri or Google would be dictating, but BillyS and I sat in an apartment with various hoes years ago, I trust his word.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Banacek for me it's a thing, lol. When you spend a night in a strip club and see chicks with asses so insane that the g-string disappears then you come on here and read a chick has a nice ass but you go visit and it looks like Jen Selter's you end up feeling hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, or runamok. Same with tits, some guys might think B or C cups are huge, but work in an office with a chick bouncing around with DD's in a low cut top for a promotion all week and you'll laugh at anything smaller. ;)
I'm a Nina Hartley fan, in the 80's & 90's her ass and calves were the reference for me. If this chick had THAT type of lower body going on, I'd be on the LIE as we speak and you'd see several typos in this reply because Siri or Google would be dictating, but BillyS and I sat in an apartment with various hoes years ago, I trust his word.
Do you still do Sanford? Ive slowed down since Naydu left but there are still some quality girls once on a while.
They just seem to always want to upcharge for things we were used to get standard.

Do you still do Sanford? Ive slowed down since Naydu left but there are still some quality girls once on a while.
They just seem to always want to upcharge for things we were used to get standard.
Yeah now & then, she texts me asking where I've been and I tell her I'm diversifying my funds due to the rate hike (lol)
sidenote: a chick i banged there went back south I ended up seeing her on bangbros

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah now & then, she texts me asking where I've been and I tell her I'm diversifying my funds due to the rate hike (lol)
sidenote: a chick i banged there went back south I ended up seeing her on bangbros
Lol really, which one? Maybe I banged her too.
Right before Naydu left and they were still on 34th there was this really hot Dominican Shayla. When she wore a Blonde wig she looked like Beyonce. When she left she gave me her number but I'm hesitant to call because her English wasn't so great and I can't imagine how a phone call would be.

Lol really, which one? Maybe I banged her too.
Right before Naydu left and they were still on 34th there was this really hot Dominican Shayla. When she wore a Blonde wig she looked like Beyonce. When she left she gave me her number but I'm hesitant to call because her English wasn't so great and I can't imagine how a phone call would be.
10 years from now we'll be on UG bragging about using google translate with Ai on our smartphones to communicate with asian and hispanic chicks fluently
:)
she was tall and dark skinned, I'll find the vid, dont remember her name, chick was a sexual freak

billyS

Reign of Terror
10 years from now we'll be on UG bragging about using google translate with Ai on our smartphones to communicate with asian and hispanic chicks fluently
:)
she was tall and dark skinned, I'll find the vid, dont remember her name, chick was a sexual freak
Yeah those places spoiled us. Among the reasons I can't see paying Mandy more than them considering she (Mandy) is about 10 years older than either Caroline or Naydu. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.