Maggie’s Zen Garden 917-633-9718 Bayside/Little Neck area

I was around the Little neck/northern blvd area picking up some dinner at a Latin restaurant on northern and 255th and I noticed just a few stores away was a massage place that seemed to be actually two places one right next to the other. One was a foot rub place that I could easily see inside from outside and noticed a woman and man waiting inside(sorry, not checking out that one) But right NEXT to it had a place that looked more promising. There wasn’t a lock on the door so I just walked in to a small lobby with a desk and a door that leads to the “back” area. Place was called Maggie’s Zen Garden.

Two Chinese ladies came out from the second set of doors. One looked early 40s and was wearing a nice tight fitting black dress that accentuated some nice C sized breasts (push up perhaps but def looked bigger than B) and a “nurses dress” on top of that (looked like a Halloween costume-style). The other must have been early 20s, skinny wearing a white clingy dress but I could tell very skinny-spinner A-cup type but young.

Neither spoke a lick of English so I had a hard time asking for a card/phone number so I could call back later. A combination of charades with my hands and then google translate on my phone ultimately let them to give me a card. I did see 60/hr 50/half on the wall.

Unfortunately I couldn’t stay since I had just picked up my food order and didn’t want to rouse any SO suspicions if I came back late so I left but I did call the number and the gal who answered said that they have a table shower and “we have young girls - one is in her 20s” to corroborate what I saw in person.

Checking other sites afterwards I’ve seen that this place may have been legit before but then closed down and now it’s resurfaced. I will try this soon for sure.

Sorry about the premature-ness Algonquin. I actually did check this out last night. I rang the bell inside the lobby area and a cute short spinner type with reddish-dyed hair opened up. She wore what lookked to be a nurses pink-outfit like youd see in those Japanese AV movies. She spoke zero english and was using google translate on her phone the whole time.

Didnt ask for her name to be honest since I realized that they rotate often I was looking for the cute 20-something gal I saw from my previous post. Who knows, MAYBE she was there since I did clearly hear some moans and male grunts from the rooms (full rooms with doors - very clean and spacious) nearby.

Anyway, I was led in and was quoted 210$ for everything for a half hour (including the 50$ half hour house fee) - I just asked for a CBJ instead for 60$ less and was able to get it with some hesitation. I was going to basically walk if she said no. I think she could tell so she relented.

She was Indeed small and bra was heavily padded. Practically just nips with a little A-cup. Still kind of cute to me. Massage was like kneading dough so after 5 minutes, the flip, CBJ was skilled and she did let me rub the kitty. Finished in her mouth (with the condom on) which still looked hot.

$150 in total for 20 minutes there. Maybe ill try again in the future as my gal was cute.

516-800-4894 is the new number. Walk in and looks like a normal spa. There's a reception desk and a door that leads to the back with a bell. I rang the bell and waited a few.

Greeted by ShiShi. Young looking, petite, and slender. Pretty face and mouth. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pants so no way to gauge her body.

Hand over $60 for the hour and get ready. Shower was offered but didn't partake. Full room, lockable doors, and legit massage tables.

Minimal English so had to use the translator app. Asked for strong and she warned me that she wasn't very strong. Then she asked me if I wanted additonal services - told her massage first then we'll talk. Decent medium rub with oil for about 10 minutes then the tease.

Menu is $100 for nude handy, $120 nude cbj, and $140 fucky fucky. Opted for the CBJ - prepaid and excused herself.

She stripped revealing a slender body, nice ass for a Chinese woman, perky b's (later found out these were fake), tattoo of a rose on her right side and a manicured pussy. Couldn't taste it because she said it was no good - guessing she just finished her cycle.

Puts the condom on and great suction. However, she'd stop or change rhythm frequently so I was getting close then lose it. Thought she was edging me but was wrong. She started to tire and I told her to stop changing her technique and stop digging her nails into my shaft.

Finally gave up and told her to use her hand. Then the same issue with the technique. I also had to tell her to easy off a few times. Was getting annoyed so I told her to give me oil and I tugged one out while licking her tit.

I get home and notice bruises on my dick. She literally beat my meat. My dick wants to go back and pin her knees to her chest because she looked great naked but my dick has made one too many poor choices so will use my big head and not return.

All was not lost - there's a bakery next to the Little Neck LIRR that's pretty good. One of the owners is from the Phillipines so they have ube and other delicacies. Will definitely go back to the bakery.

$180 all in - 60/120 split.

516-800-4894 is the new number. Walk in and looks like a normal spa. There's a reception desk and a door that leads to the back with a bell. I rang the bell and waited a few.

Greeted by ShiShi. Young looking, petite, and slender. Pretty face and mouth. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pants so no way to gauge her body.

Hand over $60 for the hour and get ready. Shower was offered but didn't partake. Full room, lockable doors, and legit massage tables.

Minimal English so had to use the translator app. Asked for strong and she warned me that she wasn't very strong. Then she asked me if I wanted additonal services - told her massage first then we'll talk. Decent medium rub with oil for about 10 minutes then the tease.

Menu is $100 for nude handy, $120 nude cbj, and $140 fucky fucky. Opted for the CBJ - prepaid and excused herself.

She stripped revealing a slender body, nice ass for a Chinese woman, perky b's (later found out these were fake), tattoo of a rose on her right side and a manicured pussy. Couldn't taste it because she said it was no good - guessing she just finished her cycle.

Puts the condom on and great suction. However, she'd stop or change rhythm frequently so I was getting close then lose it. Thought she was edging me but was wrong. She started to tire and I told her to stop changing her technique and stop digging her nails into my shaft.

Finally gave up and told her to use her hand. Then the same issue with the technique. I also had to tell her to easy off a few times. Was getting annoyed so I told her to give me oil and I tugged one out while licking her tit.

I get home and notice bruises on my dick. She literally beat my meat. My dick wants to go back and pin her knees to her chest because she looked great naked but my dick has made one too many poor choices so will use my big head and not return.

All was not lost - there's a bakery next to the Little Neck LIRR that's pretty good. One of the owners is from the Phillipines so they have ube and other delicacies. Will definitely go back to the bakery.

$180 all in - 60/120 split.
We never learn

Was greeted by Mia wearing a skirt and short top. 5'3", medium length black hair, pretty and round face, slender, nice legs, pretty mouth, nice enough ass to grip and spread, natural C's and shaved but stubbly pussy.

I pay $200 upfront as to not interrupt the session with administrative nonsense.

I asked for strong and she did a pretty solid job - not therapeutic but good enough.

She used just the right amount of oil where there wasn't friction and by the time she was done, my skin absorbed the oil.

I hear her undressing then she starts the build up. Kissing the back of my neck, rubbing her body against mine.

She reaches over for the pillow and I tell her to lie down. I started licking her nipples and worked my way down to her pussy. Kept working until she pushed me off.

Got my condom and lube and started with missionary. Tight at first and had to ease in to her. After a while, I pinned her legs to her chest and went to work. She tired out and flipped to doggy and finished in the bag.

Alcohol clean up, bottle of water and out the door. $200 all in 60/140 split.

Drew Lucy - 5'6", slender, b's, long legs, pretty mouth, average face, no tattoos, long black hair

Paid $200 upfront - 60 for the hour and $140 for full service. She starts a massage with lotion and it was essentially 15 minutes of having lotion rubbed on me - no therapeutic value.

No build up and asked to turn over. She tells me she can't fuck because her period just started. She should have told me that when I paid her to fuck. Tells me she'll BBJ with CIM or COF. Took her tits out and she has a nice set of natural Bs.

A CBJ runs $120 so the extra $20 for BBJ CIM seemed worth it. Toothy as fuck. Told her I was coming then she took it out her moth and had to put it back in because she promised CIM.

30 minutes to go and she tells me she has another appointment. I wasn't going to fight for $10.

After 3 visits with 2 bad experiences, this place if off the list. One of 3 is acceptable in baseball but not mongering.

Drew Lucy - 5'6", slender, b's, long legs, pretty mouth, average face, no tattoos, long black hair

Paid $200 upfront - 60 for the hour and $140 for full service. She starts a massage with lotion and it was essentially 15 minutes of having lotion rubbed on me - no therapeutic value.

No build up and asked to turn over. She tells me she can't fuck because her period just started. She should have told me that when I paid her to fuck. Tells me she'll BBJ with CIM or COF. Took her tits out and she has a nice set of natural Bs.

A CBJ runs $120 so the extra $20 for BBJ CIM seemed worth it. Toothy as fuck. Told her I was coming then she took it out her moth and had to put it back in because she promised CIM.

30 minutes to go and she tells me she has another appointment. I wasn't going to fight for $10.

After 3 visits with 2 bad experiences, this place if off the list. One of 3 is acceptable in baseball but not mongering.
Another AMP remorse.