Madison Club South

A 'sister", if you will, to Madison Club. Nice amenities, good choice of ladies, steam, shower, all the comforts of home. 100 to enter, 40 min tip.212-679-8181. 80 Madison Ave.

[Edited by robnotbob on 05-21-2001 at 10:57 PM]

you should check out a girl there named tori - she works on thursday nights - she is awesome - you have to be a fan of voluptuous woman - but i know the meaning of the word - she's not fat - how voluptuous became another word for fat i have no idea - but she is not fat - she's about 5'5" and has a very large natural chest - plus she's a graduate of the swedish institute so you actually get a great massage

good luck

have fun

Madison

I called for an apt and was told that I needed to be sponsored by a member. Anyone have Ideas or would be willing to make a call for me who has been there before. Any help would be appreciated. I would be willing to give some good Brooklyn #s. My E-mail is j73ny@hotmail

Membership...

hey jzed,

Being a member at MCS does nto mean having been there before. It means coughing up 2G for a year membership. If you were told you need to be brought in as a guest it must mean they are not taking new customers.

I have not heard anyone mention being a member there. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

MJC

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
What ?!?!?!

i wasn't aware that there is a 2g/yr fee.......

been there several times and to mc many times, no membership fee.

Here's the scoop, as far as I know

Until what I read above, I was always under the impression that the annualmembership was an optional thing to get the club a lump sum and to offer dramatic savings for the member. If you chose not to purchase the membership, you could pay the $100 door fee and enter on a pay-by-visit basis.

BUT...I made an assumption based on jzed's post that MCS has changed its ways. I could be way off. Maybe the phone person didn't like jzed's vibe, or maybe she was in a foul mood. Who knows.

Anybody know first hand what is going on there?

MJC

FYI MCS was getting a bit "hot" and has temporarily closed.

Stopped by Madison Club last night and saw Julie/Irina for a nice soft massage (with a lot of oil) and a happy ending. 130 to house 80 tip (topless). Not alot of "connecting", ok looking, 34B, late 20's, Russian/Eastern European. Once again, pricey, but, hell, my buddy was treating.

Please dont contact me for entrance info; I got in with a friend.

Once you do get into the Madison Club you dont have to worry again. The staff seems to remember almost every visitor. The best part is you get treated like royalty after a few visits. Be sure to tip the mgr well and you will be set for life.

My first time there, I made an appt. and just walked in like I was there before. It worked fine until I didn't know which door led to the locker room! They asked if I was sure I was here before, and I just said it was a while ago, and I did not want to open the wrong door! They bought it and I just fumbled my way through the rest!