Lyla - Queens, NY 347 4001214

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was not getting the response needed from the local flushing crowd i decided to try out Lyla who posts on
BP and craigs. She s on Queens blvd near 67 th rd. a few blocks west of Yellowstone.
She quoted me 70/half, 120 hr. which seemed good if her pics were real and services offered.
She had me call from her alledged location on queens blvd only to have me walk one block east.
i guess she was watching from her 7th floor condo .
all good i arrive and pay her for half and tell her if i really like her service i will pay for the hour.
First off she is not the girl in the picture,super thin and long leggy and tall but not the pretty girl in ad.
ok i can accept that but strike 1.
she has a small curtained off area for "massage" with music playing and gives a good soft massage and after 15 mins i flip and then starts her routine.
she tells me i can watch you JO for 80 and if you want to touch top only 120,total nude was 160..
WTF,i was dissapointed but i tried to negotiate.and asked her are you negotiable on price?
and her reply was "no".
ok then just finish my massage.
i dressed and said good luck,no tip and lesson learned...
before trying her services i did many searches and never saw any free site reviews.

Seriously? You've been a member for 4 years, have one shy of 300 posts, and you still don't know the proper format for posting a phone number in a thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.