Luxury Spa 646-807-9929 North Flushing

Hope I"m formating this first new review right and actually new (searched the # and nothing came up).
Called a few days prior for rate & location 50/hh 60/h + tips.

TLDR: $160, 60/hr +100 tip for (awful)cbj, cfs(amazing if tiny is your type). 6/10, her not beng upfront with her menu huge mood killer, but that tiny body scratches Ariana Grande fantasy itches(not actual comparison, just general idea).

Went early today after work about after an hour when they said would open. Gotta say almost aborted because it's down a very conspicuous staircase to of a small strip mall around a very residential neighborhood with no foot traffic to blend in with when reconning. And there were 3 cars with their engines running right outside. If not for how overly heavyhanded this looked, I would've walked right by without a double back. But, damned curiosity won out, double back I did though and ducked in. First door leads into a lobby with a bell and couch.

Rang the bell and after a minute "Sasa" answers in a cheap red bustier neglige. She's fucking tiny, even with heels she barely scratched 5'0. Southeast Asian complexion, cute face, medium Bs (kinda stiff not sure if mm), shaved kitty with a tattoo running around her waist. She greets me and shuffles me into the nearest room, there appears to be 5 "work" rooms after the 2nd door. Decently sized mood liy room with massage table and mirror on the wall opposite it (that last touch ruined my performance though, seeing myself rail a chick this tiny in 3rd person made for a way premature pop). Gave her the 60 for the hour she heads off for a little bit without even talking about the tip leaving me in my undies a few moments looking at disclaimer sign regarding sexual services. Started preparing for just an actual massage honestly. Massage starts, she's not bad. A lot of pressure in those fingers for such a tiny frame. About 20 minutes in she flips and asks about a tip. Rather than a menu, she just asks how much I'm giving her so that was a huge turn off. I should add that this ad did list off bbj/69/gfe but having to guesstimate what she's pricing and pay for a mystery box(no pun intended)? Bad form.

In any case, I hand her a 100 that she excitedly takes off with and comes back with a condom...Fuck. The CBJ was pretty horrible even by CBJ standards. Not great technique, and worst of all what would've been great suction for Bbj backfired with cbj because some managed to suck the bag tip far just enough to have snap back into my cyclop's eye. She thankfully stops quickly and offers her self for penetration. Here's the saving grace of the encounter, no matter how snug I was expecting her pussy to be, given her size, I was not prepared. It felt like there was my JO hand in there! Couple that with the power kink of being able to just manhandle and position her tiny frame, all whilst that mirror if giving you that extra view of what could be described as an impalement. I didn't even get a chance to switch it up from edge of bed missonary before popping. She cleans me up and finishes off the time with a massage all while I'm cursing myself for not timing that supplement intake better, actually would have paid for another round ripping into her honestly.

I probably wouldn't go back though unless I was desperate since it's close by, the location feels way too compromising, by a school, library, residences and legit business with stable foot traffic. The mystery box tip system was probaby worst though. In retrospect if it wasn't gonna rain all day, I'd probably been better off paying double upfront for an hour GFE with some all stars. Live and learn I guess.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review
Unless SaSa is the only one there don't put her name in the title.
Where is this place located?

Thanks for the review
Unless SaSa is the only one there don't put her name in the title.
Where is this place located?
Sorry, it's towards North Flushing on Francis Lewis, she was the only one I saw when I was there. Granted I was there early in the day and there were several rooms so I assume she's only one of a few.

Review of this location
It was downstairs of a small gym type place. Seemed discreet enough.
walked down the stairs into small waiting room. Rang door bell in that room
While a camera looked over my shoulder.

Was let in by a cute girl in a nice “service” outfit that highlighted her great chest. Never got her name. She led me to a bathroom first and then I was greatest by a new girl. Also attractive altjough More on the slender side
place was clean. Bathroom was clean tables and floors as well.
New girl was Mia (?)
Asked how long, I said hr for 60. If she gives good massage first.
so massage was pretty good. Nice hard rub for a smaller girl. Very strong which was nice. Then got towel and short tease.
Roll over.
then she asked what I want with gooogle translate (her English sucked)
Settled 100 for bbj
Was not the best but did the job and she did some deep throat and finish cim with spit.
I will probably be back.
Let me know if you have any questions

Review of this location
It was downstairs of a small gym type place. Seemed discreet enough.
walked down the stairs into small waiting room. Rang door bell in that room
While a camera looked over my shoulder.

Was let in by a cute girl in a nice “service” outfit that highlighted her great chest. Never got her name. She led me to a bathroom first and then I was greatest by a new girl. Also attractive altjough More on the slender side
place was clean. Bathroom was clean tables and floors as well.
New girl was Mia (?)
Asked how long, I said hr for 60. If she gives good massage first.
so massage was pretty good. Nice hard rub for a smaller girl. Very strong which was nice. Then got towel and short tease.
Roll over.
then she asked what I want with gooogle translate (her English sucked)
Settled 100 for bbj
Was not the best but did the job and she did some deep throat and finish cim with spit.
I will probably be back.
Let me know if you have any questions
What time of day did you happen to visit? Were there some indication of provider options? I got the feeling that I went too early because the greeter also happened to be my servicer. Either that or it was lineup system and she was up to bat. But your account makes me wonder if I can ask for other options to experience the day's roster.

Also was there a guy on a laptop right outside in idling in a silver suv, he almost skeeved me out when i scouted around that day.

Went around 11am
Seemed to be few girls but they were with customers already. I assume the girl that let me in was already taken.
no guy to be seen.
I forgot to mention that she offered a shower after to clean up.
I asked if I can get one before massage next time but she didn’t understand my question.

Yeah I got that vibe from the place. The location while really convenient for me personally, is just so conspicuous and too close to a school/residential stretch for me. Won't be revisiting after the last visit.

That said, made a late night visit after a date that didn't close as well as hoped. Around midnight, guess they were busy, took a few minutes before someone let me in, led to a room to wait for like 15 minutes. Eventually a 40 something with natural Bs came in a neon green one piece and ask if she was okay. Honestly wanted the one that answered the door but the wait coupled with their closing time being 3am I just said sure. Massage was terrible: all elbows. All. Elbows. And she wasn't exactly a dainty feather either. She also kept leaving the room for a few minutes. After the 3rd time, I just flipped over to prevent another elbow session and maybe get some payback. Came back with a wet(not warm, wet) towel and bag. CBJ for about 5 minutes, CG another 5. Hate plowed her in mish till I finished in the bag. Had like 20 minutes left but she kept on complaining about how tired she was, and I didn't need any more elbows and left early zipped by a waiting customer on the other side of the door. So definitely not reccomended to go close to last call (probably a good rule of thumb in general in hindsight).

$60 for the hour + 100 tip (initially offered 80 but she wanted 100 for everything).

I actually went to this place just the other night around 10pm when the gym and other businesses around there are closed. Its now known as "Leisure Spa" if you check online.

Was given prices via phone text and I noticed they have some "all inclusive" prices - more like i guess pump and dump with just a little bit of massage/nude body rubbing.

$120 - 25 minutes
$150 - 40 minutes
$160 - 1 hour.

These are 'flat rate' prices - no house fee needed.

So I tried a busty chinese gal named Nancy for the 25 minutes (dont think i would be fucking for one hour...lol). Place is clean with private enclosed rooms with doors. Nancy was about 5 feet 2 inches tall and though she did look busty, it was due to a boob job that unfortunately looked lopsided on one boob once she took off her clothes. She did a simple body to body rub rubbing her nipples on my junior to get me hard. CBJ afterwards ensued with cowgirl/doggie and then finishing in missionary. They have a long big mirror next to their massage tables so you can see her/yourself when youre in on the action.

Plus, a wonderful sign in the room that warns against receiving any sexual services and that if its offered, i should inform management immediately! Good thing then that I asked for it instead of letting Nancy offer it to me first. haha. Alcohol sprayed paper towel and baby wipe cleanup. No warm towel. Kinda prefer the alcohol paper towel actually. Small Water bottle and i'm out.

Would repeat if girls are cuter. Price point is okay. Most of the places in this general area have "flat rates" for full service if I just ask.