Luma from Craigslist

Paid a visit to Luma last evening. Figured I'd give her a shot as she has posted on CL for several weeks now.

After several attemps on the phone, connected on the 4th try. Told me where she was staying and the usual call when in the lot. Called from the parking lot at exactly the time agreed upon just to go to a full mail box. Tried again for ditto. After waiting for 10 minutes I figured I'd give it another 5 minutes and if no go I would hit a contingency plan. Phone rang, ask if I had called, I said yes and I am in the lot. She said she will call right back. Calls back with room number and it was off to the races.

She opens the door and I am sure the photos from her post was of her, but of a few pounds less and a few years back. Nonetheless still attractive for the exception of the common little loose sack at the bottom of the belly.

Paid the entrance fee for 30 and went right to work. She went right to the boys and clamped on to the old Johnson like a vise grip to try and finish things before it got started. Always a major turn off and will only delay the time of eruption. I told her thats much to hard and to ease off, which she did but nothing to get happy about. After about 10 minutes of bobbing for apples, she jumps on for the straddle ride, which wasn't bad but still much to mechanical with the sound effects and all. She jumps off and ask if I want to finish mish. I decline and settle for a lubed HR, which ends this Fairy Tale.

All in all a pretty woman somewhere in her mid to late 30's with a nice set of horns and nice curves at the end. Smelled great, light kissing, and plenty of touching. Did not explore the cave nor I'm not sure if DATY is an option. (Not my thing). Nice girl, but undoubtably looking to get you in and out asap.

Will not repeat but only because of the rushing. Typical under 2 bucks sevivce. Its your call.

Snails