Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been seeing Lucy and her crew for years and I’m “Not there for the massage” either! Lol! I never lay face down. Heck, most of the time they come back into the room while I’m cleaning my junk off with alcohol and paper towels Never had Wendy but I’m pretty sure 140 is the minimum for 1/2 hr fs. If she realized you were short it could be why you got sub par performance.
I always get the hour have had Wendy atleast 3 times 100 great service each tine

Tried Lisa... I initially went to see Linda, but I asked if I could see what lisa looked like. Her tits looked nice in the outfit she was wearing and her face was adorable so I chose her over my usual Linda. When the corset was off however, her tits weren’t as nice as you’d expect (deceiving). Lisa is about 5’4, said she was 28. Not as petite as Linda, has a little meat on her bones. Natural B cup breasts I would say. Typical Asian ass (no ass). Had to really beg for bbbj, and when I did finally get it, it was pretty awful. Only put the head in and repeatedly wiped her mouth with paper towel. Sex was OK. She rode me pretty well but it just didn’t seem like she was very into it, going through the motions. Decent massage and I was out of there. Paid for an hour and was there for 20 mins... and only got 1 pop, she wouldn’t allow another one when I asked which really sealed the deal. It was one of those experiences where it just seemed like she wasn’t that into it, to add to the fact that I only found her moderately attractive (I’m very picky...) i personally won’t see her again.

My ATF at this spot was Tina, who is now gone unfortunately. Apparently she’s on a vacation to China, but I doubt she will be back. She was petite with decent sized fake tits- perfect for my taste. Passionate bbbj and great sex. Made sure I came and enjoyed myself and was so sweet and sexy. Tina is in my top 5 providers ive seen. My second favorite at this spot is the extremely popular Linda. Petite with nice little A or B cup tits. Probably the best bbbj I’ve ever had, and she’s a hot little spinner. Rides dick amazingly.

Two other girls I’ve seen are Wendy and maybe Cici or Cindy? Not sure who it was but she was short and thick- not really my type. Wendy was a disappointment for me because of her thickness and lack of enthusiasm. Wendy was probably my least favorite of the 5 girls I tried. If you’ve didn’t notice already, I’m picky and prefer the petite girls. I’m curious as to how Kelly and Nicole compare to Linda in terms of size/weight, or if you guys have any recommendations for a petite lover and big fake tits lover like myself... boy do I miss Tina! Hopefully this review was helpful to you guys. Be safe out there...

New to posting, but I've been to the Centereach AMP a few times. Have seen Wendy. Always have had a good time with her. Took the hour & left $100 on the table at the begining. Thinking of trying a double soon.

Mod note:
First off don't use bold type, that's for the staff.
Second, so what did the $100 you left on the table get you?
Your review is short on details.
Welcome to the board, looking forward to seeing an improved review next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried Lisa... I initially went to see Linda, but I asked if I could see what lisa looked like. Her tits looked nice in the outfit she was wearing and her face was adorable so I chose her over my usual Linda. When the corset was off however, her tits weren’t as nice as you’d expect (deceiving). Lisa is about 5’4, said she was 28. Not as petite as Linda, has a little meat on her bones. Natural B cup breasts I would say. Typical Asian ass (no ass). Had to really beg for bbbj, and when I did finally get it, it was pretty awful. Only put the head in and repeatedly wiped her mouth with paper towel. Sex was OK. She rode me pretty well but it just didn’t seem like she was very into it, going through the motions. Decent massage and I was out of there. Paid for an hour and was there for 20 mins... and only got 1 pop, she wouldn’t allow another one when I asked which really sealed the deal. It was one of those experiences where it just seemed like she wasn’t that into it, to add to the fact that I only found her moderately attractive (I’m very picky...) i personally won’t see her again.

My ATF at this spot was Tina, who is now gone unfortunately. Apparently she’s on a vacation to China, but I doubt she will be back. She was petite with decent sized fake tits- perfect for my taste. Passionate bbbj and great sex. Made sure I came and enjoyed myself and was so sweet and sexy. Tina is in my top 5 providers ive seen. My second favorite at this spot is the extremely popular Linda. Petite with nice little A or B cup tits. Probably the best bbbj I’ve ever had, and she’s a hot little spinner. Rides dick amazingly.

Two other girls I’ve seen are Wendy and maybe Cici or Cindy? Not sure who it was but she was short and thick- not really my type. Wendy was a disappointment for me because of her thickness and lack of enthusiasm. Wendy was probably my least favorite of the 5 girls I tried. If you’ve didn’t notice already, I’m picky and prefer the petite girls. I’m curious as to how Kelly and Nicole compare to Linda in terms of size/weight, or if you guys have any recommendations for a petite lover and big fake tits lover like myself... boy do I miss Tina! Hopefully this review was helpful to you guys. Be safe out there...
Linda is still my favorite.
I just hate her upstairs location.

I went back for a second visit this morning. Was intending to go to the upstairs location just to try it out but could not find the door. Looked around both stairs but their were mechanics around and did not want that kind of attention so i left and went to the ground location.

When i get to the ground location I'm greeted by nichole waring a cute pink dress and another lady that looked younger but more in charge. Was going to go for the hour but they said they were busy so could only offer the half. Took the half and was lead to the larger room with the big couch. I get in undress and just start readying myself on the couch. When nichole walks in she sees me with Jr in hand and walks over. She sees the 100 I left on the table and she is off with the clothes and down to work. I tell her no cover for bj and she wanted an extra 20. Took the bbj and she starts with some nice suction and st on the boys. As I stand and salute she goes deep.

Once she got me to stand up we went straight to mish on the table then to cg witch was very energetic. I would have kept in cg but I need more stimulation so I go back to mish and she starts matching my tempo and it just sends me over the edge and I pop in the bag.

On the way out I got a bottle of watter and was on my way in about 20 minutes.

Nichole rating
Personality: 8/10 cute and service orientated
Haggling: 8/10 wasn't that big of a deal to me
Skill: 8/10 matched tempo to get me going
Looks: 6/10 older but I dont mind not to picky
Damage: 40 hh +100+ 20=160

Definitely a good time and will repeat with her after I sample the roster.

New to posting, but I've been to the Centereach AMP a few times. Have seen Wendy. Always have had a good time with her. Took the hour & left $100 on the table at the begining. Thinking of trying a double soon.

Mod note:
First off don't use bold type, that's for the staff.
Second, so what did the $100 you left on the table get you?
Your review is short on details.
Welcome to the board, looking forward to seeing an improved review next time.
I went in and saw Wendy, not my first time with her. I opted for the full hour, I enjoy a good message. I enjoyed the rub. She then took off her clothes & asked what if I wanted FS. but I declined. I prefer a great BJ & she did not disappoint. Her technique was slow at first then it became more intense. I popped in her mouth, didn't mean to, but I couldn't help myself. The usual clean up & then more sensual massage. I left very happy and relaxed. I went there around 9PM and I was the only one there. She didn't rush. Would like to try a 4 hand next time. I keep hearing about a downstairs here but I have never seen that.
I'd like to find a LMP in the area, but no luck. went to one in hicksville about a year ago.
Sorry about the Bold type.

I went in and saw Wendy, not my first time with her. I opted for the full hour, I enjoy a good message. I enjoyed the rub. She then took off her clothes & asked what if I wanted FS. but I declined. I prefer a great BJ & she did not disappoint. Her technique was slow at first then it became more intense. I popped in her mouth, didn't mean to, but I couldn't help myself. The usual clean up & then more sensual massage. I left very happy and relaxed. I went there around 9PM and I was the only one there. She didn't rush. Would like to try a 4 hand next time. I keep hearing about a downstairs here but I have never seen that.
I'd like to find a LMP in the area, but no luck. went to one in hicksville about a year ago.
Sorry about the Bold type.
Damage?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - JESSICA
Even though I’m way over my monger budget, I did a small job for a friend and he gave me some money, and do you think I could just deposit it to recoup what I’ve already spent; of course not. Initially, I tried to set something up with a someone who has a thread on here, and we had a pleasant conversation, but the timing wasn’t right so it couldn’t work out. Now, I considered hanging onto the money and trying again with this person in the next few days, but of course, other instincts kicked in and before I knew it I was in the parking lot of the shopping center down the road from Lucy’s downstairs tattoo shop location calling the number.

I was told to come to the downstairs location and that there were 2 girls available, one was named Jessica and I couldn’t really understand the other name, but I think it started with an S. I was wondering if I would get a choice, but when I got there the door was opened by a very attractive lady, so I was happy. It turns out this was Jessica.

She brought me to the room with the small couch and the sink, the same room I saw Wendy in the second time I visited this place. (This is my fourth time at Lucy's, saw Wendy twice at this location, both times reviewed, then went to the upstairs location where I started with Wendy, but was switched to Linda after few minutes, that review is here also).

Jessica is very attractive in my opinion. She was wearing a pretty, pink, short dress. Her face is very pretty, although she has large cheeks, but a very angular and sharp jaw. She spoke pretty good English; she was a bit easier to understand than Wendy or Linda. The funniest thing was that she doesn’t say “fuck” she says “tuck.” I couldn’t really judge her age, I suspect she must be in her 30’s, she just seemed too mature to be in her 20’s but still looked fairly young, so I doubt she’s near 40.

She took the half donation (the usual 40) and stepped out. I got comfortable, sat on the edge of the table and left the usual tip (100) next to me. She came in and saw the tip and thanked me and confirmed that I want everything. She then gave me a choice, do I want to start with a massage, or just play? I opted to just play, but in retrospect, I wonder if I shouldn’t have started with some light touch.

I’m at the edge of the table and we start with a little hugging, and I do some neck kissing moving down toward her breasts. She quickly removed the pink dress to reveal a black bra and panties, but these didn’t stay on. She has a scar on the right side of her stomach, but this wasn’t any big deal to me. She has nice breasts, with those eraser type nipples. She seemed to enjoy me sucking them. Soon she moved down to start a CBJ. She made it clear that everything is covered. Again, YMMV, but I got the impression with her that BBJ is not going to be an option. I don’t really mind, because I can’t complain about risk reduction. Her oral skills were excellent. Mostly a slow technique with some more vigorous up and down interspersed. Sometimes holding it deep (not really DT, but deep enough) and using her tongue to great effect even with the cover. She gives the boys some light touches during this as well and that’s out of this world. She alternates between this and playing with my nipples.

At one point, she stopped and went over to the sink, I forget why, because she already had the cover, but when she came back she asked if I wanted her to keep going or to “tuck.” I opted for a bit more CBJ because it hadn’t been that long. She continued for a short while, then moved up to suck on my nipples. Ok, now it was time to tuck! (Side note: I didn’t really try for DATY, but she also didn’t make it seem like something she was looking for, I touched her kitty slightly when we were hugging/touching, but she didn’t really encourage me to pleasure her).

She lay on the table and I get on to mount her in mish. Before entering, she rubs my guy around the outside and then lets me slide in. It feels really good, but there are 3 problems. First, the table just isn’t wide enough for this, I had the same problem with Wendy, standing mish is much better. Second, somehow her hips seem to be applying pressure outward, so I feel like she’s pushing me away and it’s hard to stay in and get into a good rhythm, even when I lay directly on top of her and kiss her neck. She’s not exactly blocking me, I am going in deep, but I just feel like there is resistance. She doesn’t put her legs up and that’s part of the problem. Third, she’s already starting to encourage me to finish.

I know this position just isn’t going to do it for me, so I quickly suggest standing mish. She complies and I enter her again, but again, usually a woman’s legs will go up in this position, but she’s keeping hers behind me which is again creating a pushing away feeling. Even when I get her to put her legs more out to the side, somehow her hips are still pushing out. Eventually I get her legs in the front and on my chest so I can play with her feet a bit (and I think her feet are very sexy), but even though I often like to have a lady’s feet on my chest, she is still putting too much pressure outward. Despite this, she’s so damn sexy to me (especially looking at those toes) that I’m almost ready to bust, even though my wood isn’t fully at attention due to the distraction of the resistance.

I determine that I should try DS before I’m done, and so suggest. She readily complies, and this was a good move. Once I enter from behind, she lifts her right foot off the ground and brings it up against my bottom. Now, instead of being pushed away, I’m being pushed in deep. Also, I can reach back and caress her foot and look at it. Her ass is also pretty nice for an Asian woman, very soft. Pretty quickly I’m at full attention. It still hasn’t been that long, but I can tell she wants me to finish because she’s been saying “cum” almost since we started. I decide not to try to prolong it any further. Actually, once I got it really going, the finish was especially good, a long-lasting flow of juices, no complaints at that point.

Clean up was a bit weird. Even though I had time left, she did not have my lay back down on the table, and didn’t offer any post-fun massage time. She led me to the sink, ran the water and took the cover off over the water, then washed little guy off with water, then an alcohol wipe. Then it was clear that it was time to get dressed despite the fact that I still had at least 10 minutes left of time.
While getting dressed, she turned on the lights fully. At this point I noticed that in addition to the scar on her stomach, she has a really nasty scar on her left knee. Something bad must have happened to this woman, it looked like a large burn scar. I hadn’t noticed it in the dim light. In any event, she still is very attractive and this was not a turn-off for me in any way.

She also got much friendlier and chattier as we were getting dressed. Although I had come around 2 pm she told me I was her first customer of the day. But then, for some reason, she started to tell me that she doesn’t like to have African-American clients. I really don’t know why she brought this up. I always wonder about the fact that so many ads out there will specifically state that they don’t want black clients. I would love to see this profession legalized, but then I think how many lawsuits would be brought against providers for racial discrimination! Anyway, she was basically saying that black guys are too big, she doesn’t want to “tuck” them. I would consider myself average, and given that she was pressuring me outward, perhaps she really can’t handle an extra big guy. She also complained that even giving a HJ to black guys was too much effort and her arm gets tired. I was bothered by the stereotyping of all black guys as too big, but I’m just letting it be known to any of our African-American monger friends that if you see this girl you may not be happy.

To summarize the experience:

Pros:
  • In my opinion, very sexy, especially her face and feet.
  • Excellent head game. DS was terrific and my finish was very satisfying.
Neutral:
  • Everything covered. I know for some this is a negative, for others, safety trumps all. I’m kind of on the fence. I certainly won’t turn away a BBJ, but I’m cool with playing it safe too.
Cons:
  • No kissing on the lips (except for one kiss on the way out). Perhaps this will change with a repeat visit, as my experience with Wendy was no kissing the first time I saw her, but the second time we went right into DFK.
  • Despite being very friendly, the session felt rushed and there was no relaxing wind down or massage at the end even though there was time left.
  • Mish technique was not good with too much push back.
  • Bad attitude toward African-Americans. I’m sure she’s not unique in this, and I’m not sure if its good or bad that she was open about it. I also have no idea why she chose to share this with me.
I wouldn’t mind repeating with her for two reasons. First, I think she’s hot, that’s just my opinion. Second, I’d like to see if a second visit would open up more of a GFE experience as my second visit with Wendy did. In any event, this was only my fourth visit to Lucy’s, and I haven’t actually tried to ask for a particular person, so the next time I go back I’ll probably just see who I get, but I won’t complain if its Jessica again!

Enjoy!

***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

Yesterday I needed a fix as I have been so busy with work. Texted Lucy knowing my ATF Wendy was off. Said she had 2 new girls I have not seen yet who will be at the downstairs location. Jessica & Julie. I told Lucy I would try Jessica and be there early. When I arrived, Julie answered the door as Lucy was not back from dropping off the others and she also said Jessica was busy, but will be done in 10 minutes. Okay, fine I’ll wait. We walked to the room upstairs (I have been up there before. The bathroom up there has a shower) and she says to wait for Jessica. I get undressed, and in a few minutes Lucy opens the door. Big hug and kiss. We talk a bit about business, etc. Incidentally she now has 3, YES 3 locations. The other one is down the road a bit, and she said is discreet as she knows I am NOT a fan of the upstairs location. She then tells me I might have a better time with Julie instead of Jessica as she knows I like DATY, and Jessica is not a real fan of it. (I recall @Lovecraft69 stating something to that effect or similar) Ok, send her up. I really had not paid her much mind when she answered the door, as I was set on Jessica. In walks Julie. Nice body, not what I would call a spinner, but also not too much meat on her. Pretty face and smile. Maybe B’s, which are natural and nice. Standard nice Asian nips. Decent ass as well. Friendly and willing to please. Trimmed bush as well. She is 28, has been here a year. Works 2 days a week, and goes to school. Did not know a word of English when she arrived, and is learning in school. Not the best in communication, but enough to get you by. She is sexy IMO. Starts caressing me while I lean against the table the whole time stroking my already hard junk. I help her slip off the dress and bra and panties. She says “Lucy said you want everything”. Yup! (I always make it a point of asking Lucy to tell a new girl I want it all, they know I am a regular and I will tip at the end so NO money is discussed to avoid the back and forth) After a bit, she points to her box, and her tongue and says “yes”. Sure I say. I lay down and she climbs on top. Tells me she likes it slow, and plants that sweet pussy on my face. Sweet, fresh and clean! I start my DATY, and in a few minutes she is grinding on my face and moaning. Much to my surprise, she starts a really slow and sensual BBBJ! Sometimes just sucking and playing with the head, then all the way down. Heaven! Now I have a FIV as I am munching, and sometimes go and circle her asshole with no push back. Thought about inserting a digit, but decided not this time. She had one shaking orgasm! Climbed off and stood next to the table for more BBBJ. A little while later, she grabs a cover and rolls it on. Points to my junk and then her box and I say go for it! Climbs on in CG. Nice and slow and deep. Get to play with her tits, and she is moaning softly. All of a sudden she smiles and starts bouncing up and down like a kangaroo and has a wicked smile and laughs. Crazy! After a bit I told her slow down or I’m gonna bust. She said sometimes she likes it fast. Ok, but I need a warning. LOL. Then asks if I want to switch. We go to standing doggy. Great sight of her ass and she is into it pushing back into me. I’m again playing near her asshole and she did not mind, but again I refrained from going in. Maybe next time. I decided I wanted to go to standing mish, and went it. Great sight watching my junk go in and out. She was wet the entire time and seemed even more so in mish. At this point I decided I wanted her to finish me with a handjob, so I lay on table. She pulls off the cover and starts a slow and really good HJ. Only thing, I HATE too much oil. Gets everywhere. Should have gone with lotion, but too late. Nice ball play and long strokes. I had FIV while she was stroking and within a few minutes, BOOM I was done. She laughed and said “Many babies come out of you”. Really cute girl! Hot towel, water and downstairs we went. Lucy introduced me to a third new girl on way out, but in all honesty, she was NOT a looked at all and I do not see her lasting unless she has killer skills. Standard $60 for the hour, and Standard $100 for Julie. She gets my nod of approval! Happy Mongering all.

I've been on a break from mongering for a while but decided i needed a fix. Went to hit the red door location but left quickly when i saw the garage doors open with some dude watching my car as i pulled around. first time ive seen this. PASS! I'll try again another day, i ended up going to see wendy over in coram off 112.

Review of Cici (maybe new?? not sure)
Texted to see who was available today, had Cici/Nicole downstairs and linda/julie upstairs. Asked about Cici, Lucy said she was young and pretty...so went to the downstairs spot. Doorbell is broken I think, have to knock. Greeted by Cici, a small older girl, I would say 45-48 years old, very cute face, very sweet and cute personality. Agree on 1/2 hour, give house fee ($40) and leave tip on sink ($100) while she pays the front. Upon return I get on table, she immediately disrobes and helps me get comfortable. Again she is very cute and with a small figure. Body is aged, droopy tits, bit of tummy, but her attitude and cute face make up for it. Very nice eyes too, inviting! No discussion of tip or fees. bbbj is ok, finished off in missionary. Im quick, so went by fast. She giggles, and is playful. Im not into kissing but seemed she wanted to, many pecks on the lips and my nips. Cleans me up and reminds me we have time for massage...great! Nice strong massage, I leave satisfied.
Out of 10 I would say her face is 9 (especially for her age), body 4, attitude 9.5, bj 6, riding 6, massage 8. She is very small too. I just wish when I text in they would not try to deceive me with inaccurate descriptions. Best so far of course Linda (lately she's seemed very tired) Cindy was nice, and Nicole or Julie..not sure, they've been lying about their names a couple times thinking I might not know the difference, turns out I don't LOL

Seriously, I mean it.

Taking the time out to hobby - heck, that's a need. Taking the time out to review - almost purely altruistic, I think.

Been very busy at work, I still take some time to hobby. I feel guilty for not having reviewed Kelly and Laura and others ... and being a lurker by default!

Again, kudos to you @Luv2eatya67, and of course @Lovecraft69, for taking the time to provide thorough and detailed reviews ...

V

I called the other day to get the lineup and she said they now have a third location at 200. Has anyone been to the new location?
I did a drive through. I won't go. Its across from a fire house in a mostly empty shopping center in a store front with no signage.
There was a good rub and tug spot a few doors down that was shut down years ago.
Great rub,with hot stones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.