Luana - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
REVIEW 6 – Luana
I’m scheduled to leave later this afternoon, but I want one more (of course). I find another massage parlor called Clinica Zen $130REAS ($60 US) for and hour and a half, and take a cab over there.

Nice place inside, very much like a family room atmosphere. And, like the other place, they parade out the girls one at a time and they greet me, tell me their name and give me a kiss on the cheek. I decide on Luana.

We go up to the room, and this girl turns and attacks. She immediately starts DFK and reaching into my pants. We slow down and jump into the shower. She washes me and starts to jerk me a bit, all the time DFKing like crazy. We dry off and jump on the bed and get busy. We’re making out, fondling, etc. I gently put a finger in her pussy and she let’s out a loud moan, so I slowly move my finger in and out of her for a while. I start to suck her nipples and again she’s moaning loudly. I go south and begin to eat her and she gives me instructions as to where and how I can make her come. Sure enough, she comes.

She must have put something in her mouth, because she starts to give me a wicked BBBJ with rimming and the menthol takes over with a hot feeling. After a bit of this she flips around for some 69. Then she flips around again, grabs some lotion and squirts it all over my genital area. She takes my cock and puts it between her legs reverse CG position and works me up and down between her ass cheeks and her legs. She takes Big Jim and starts using him as a dildo on her pussy until she comes again.

She puts a condom on and begins reverse CG at a rapid, furious pace. We go at this for quite a while with her stretching backwards and forwards and having a great time. I flip her over for some doggie and while I’m pounding away, she grabs her long hair and has me pull on it, like a rope while going at it. She loves this and comes immediately. Two minutes later, I explode as well.

She cleans me up, gives me a massage and I’m done for the day and Brazil for a while.

Great performance with a good looking girl. She loves sex and it shows.

Looks – 8
Performance – 9.5/10
Attitude – 9.5

Prince said:
REVIEW 6 – She takes my cock and puts it between her legs reverse CG position and works me up and down between her ass cheeks and her legs. She takes Big Jim and starts using him as a dildo on her pussy until she comes again.

She puts a condom on and begins reverse CG
I don't know about anyone else, but I would much rather have the first part. Nice review.

Crime

Prince, thanks for all the useful info. Since street crime is so rampant in Sao Paulo did you experience any problems or see any. Yesterday was the Brazil Gran Prix. I read while the toyota team was returning to their hotel they were ambushed by about 20 teens with automatic weapons. News report said this is not too unusual. Just wondering how safe Sao really is?

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Toreador:
I was warned in advance of the do's and don'ts for Sao Paulo. BEcause I was staying in the Brooklin area of town, things are much safer than most. If you mind your own business, take taxis, don;t wander about, you shouldn't have any problems. I took cabs to all the clubs and massage parlors I went to, with the only exception of the club that was right across the street from my hotel.

I never experienced any problems, but was aware that problems do exist, especially if you give them an opportunity. Case in point - if you have a laptop, don't bring it in the car with you - put it in the trunk of the car. Opportunists will see if you bring it in the car with you and will pull up on a motorcycle, point a gun and demand the case with the laptop.