Lovely Care Foot Spa 631-588-5088

New AMP in Ronkonkoma. Cindy has opened a new spa. Clean and brand new. Just opened this week.

Three girls working. Both foot lounge chairs and private rooms with curtains for doors. Cindy is a beautiful girl with a thin tall frame always dressed impeccably and gives a great massage. I had her for the hour because I knew her and what to expect.

She is trying to play MS and keep her girls busy. I’m a bit of a clean freak who loves a great massage so this place fits the bill. 39 for the hour.

Some celebratory Champagne to offer best wishes and good luck on her venture 20 tip. Looking forward to seeing her again!

exactly where is the place and what kind of service
On Ronkonkoma Ave across street from Kohl’s. I’m sure they will text you address didn’t see full price list as it’s new and I know Cindy so I just opted for full hour as I know she is great.

guess what we want to know is are there any extras and how was the service....not concerned with the full price list.
Ok Joeyboy so let me say that some people have no problems with discussing how every part of each of there experiences are in everyplace they go.

If you were to see my responses and really understand the implication of what can occur to both individuals who post here and the possibility of what could happen to the fine establishments we choose to patronize you might feel like me and know to beware of your actions and reports on experiences.

Hope my contributions are well received. Maybe you can find some nice beautiful woman to add to your pleasure in the Amp world. Enjoy and stay safe in all you do!

Ok Joeyboy so let me say that some people have no problems with discussing how every part of each of there experiences are in everyplace they go.

If you were to see my responses and really understand the implication of what can occur to both individuals who post here and the possibility of what could happen to the fine establishments we choose to patronize you might feel like me and know to beware of your actions and reports on experiences.

Hope my contributions are well received. Maybe you can find some nice beautiful woman to add to your pleasure in the Amp world. Enjoy and stay safe in all you do!
Are you a politician by any chance? Way to avoid the question!

I can understand ZAKs reluctance in posting a review. I have observed, more than once, the negative effects of a glowing review. I have seen my favorite providers lose their job and vanish due to getting too much attention from great reviews. I have experienced an AMP overnight becoming "legit" for all except their most favorite customers.

This is probably the situation with ZAK and Cindy. Because they know each other, ZAK will get extras, while first timers will get a legit massage.

That being said I would tend agree with Lightweight, it's best not to post anything.

However, I would like to offer a third alternative. There may be other mongers who know Cindy, but have lost track of her. ZAK could post in the WHERE ARE THEY NOW thread, or clearly post in this thread that this newly opened place is legit for those who are not already known to Cindy.

This way the Cindy fans will know where to find her and what to expect. Those who don't have a prior relationship with Cindy will know not to waste their time.

Just my two cents.

I can understand ZAKs reluctance in posting a review. I have observed, more than once, the negative effects of a glowing review. I have seen my favorite providers lose their job and vanish due to getting too much attention from great reviews. I have experienced an AMP overnight becoming "legit" for all except their most favorite customers.

This is probably the situation with ZAK and Cindy. Because they know each other, ZAK will get extras, while first timers will get a legit massage.

That being said I would tend agree with Lightweight, it's best not to post anything.

However, I would like to offer a third alternative. There may be other mongers who know Cindy, but have lost track of her. ZAK could post in the WHERE ARE THEY NOW thread, or clearly post in this thread that this newly opened place is legit for those who are not already known to Cindy.

This way the Cindy fans will know where to find her and what to expect. Those who don't have a prior relationship with Cindy will know not to waste their time.

Just my two cents.
There’s a place for reviews like that. It’s called yelp