Lost in Lancaster

It seems there are few posts concerning the Lancaster/York/Harrisburg area. It's not that there aren't any providers. Granted, there are MANY providers. HB has some, York has some on CL, as does Lancaster -- but yes, they are few and far between.

I am not as active in the hobby as I once was. In NYC in the 90's I was posting to the JAG board, and then *** on a near daily basis (who says Clinton wasn't good for business???)

Anyway, I'll do my best to post what I got out here, and hope this pulls my fellow hobbiests out of the wood work.

RE: Lost

I lived here in the Bible belt of Lancaster for 16 years, the nice thing is, I work in NYC usually from Mon-Thur maybe fridays, some weeks not at all. My point is that I don't shit in my backyard. Hot4smoke is right, there are providers here, but a lot of the posts on CL are for phone sex, which I could never get into. I want to touch and feel a woman. I do my mongering in NYC during the week. Hell in the paper the other week there was this article about some little old lady(must have been from the prohibition days) trying to get rid of ABS's and AMP's in Lancaster. I think there is one AMP in Lancaster that I see advertising. If I am home for any lenth of time, I go to Reading, York where I know no one will see me.

So, Give it up...

Sure thing.

Lately, I've been making the rounds of SW's in Lancaster City. While I do admit this is kinda bottom-feeding, it's better than nothing, and has a certain hunter-hunted quality to it I find amusing.

The south end of the city is where to look:

S. Queen, S. Prince, S. Water

Usually after midnight.

Of course, for you hj fans, there's always the Whirl-a-Sage on Lime Street.

Incall/Outcall is pretty much hit or miss -- there are some ads on CL, hidden in amongst the bullshit Web Cam ads (which I wish they'd just ban or make a category for, so us real hobbiests could at least see what's legitimately available)...

Jenna gets high marks, but she has an NYC price tag (don't know if it's worth all that)

Water St

Hello I am a Provider in Lancaster and I can tell you all to do your homework before you hit Water Street. Lancaster City does a lot of stings there guys so please be very careful !!! If they Lady looks to good to be true, she is. They do show names and pictures in Lancaster papers.
I do not use CL so I can't speak of of them
There is Whirl A Sage on Lime St like Hot4Smoke mentioned. I use to work there so I can say you must enter the front door but there is a backdoor to exit from.
There was just an article in yesterdays paper about a lady who got arrested at Maxim Massage on Dillersville Rd. I didn't even know the place was there myself.

Play safe !!!

Forgot to mention

There are a few out call services in the Phone Book. I worked for one for 4 yrs........not to bad mouth but there is a reason for concern........the Lady I worked for does save EVERYTHING. Your name, who saw you, where, your address or the hotel and room number and the date and length of the Provider's visit. As for local guys, she would call and say so and so was asking about you to se if you wanted to see her, this was mainly when it was a slow period. This Service has two names but either one you call you will get the same Providers. Cash and Dash is something that happens very often there since a few of the Providers have some nasty habits. Rates start at 160 and could go to 325 an hour

Another Service owner was arrested on Drug Charges after a raid of her home. Beware !!

At Your Place has a good rep if a Service is what you are seeking

I hope I am not out of line for posting this info but the safer you are, the safer we all are