Lorena - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Just got to Sao Paulo and was anxious to start meeting the locals. Sao Paulo has many venues for fun. There are Massage Parlors or Clinica’s, there are private houses, there are the various clubs, and there are independents. It’s all legal and it’s all good.

So, for my first, I wanted lots of choice, I didn’t want to travel far, and didn’t want to spend a lot on the first, so I was on-line and found a massage place called Clinica Brooklin (Brooklin is indicative of the particular neighborhood). Called and found that they had 15 girls on duty that afternoon. Grabbed a cab and went right over.

Very nice place. The receptionist spoke broken English and asked me to have a seat. Then, one by one, each girl came out, introduced herself and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Nice touch. After meeting all the girls, I decided on a sweet, slender, busty girl named Lorena. We went upstairs to one of the suites and within seconds we embraced and had some DFK. Very nice, passion right off the bat. Popped her up on the table and stripped her down to her thong. While still on the table, I got on my knees in front of her and began to give her some DATY. She loved it and within 5 minutes had a nice O (that arching of the back, and not letting me continue are dead give away).

She had a foam mattress on the floor with a clean sheet on it and I stripped and laid down for her to take care of me now. She grabbed a condom, slipped it on and proceeded to give me a very nice CBJ. After that, she mounted for some great CG, and soon thereafter I flipped her around for doggie to the finish.

She cleaned me up and then gave me a nice massage. We chatted a little and she told me she’d be happy to join me for dinner one night and then stay with me if I liked. Gave her a tip, got dressed, went back to the reception desk to pay and go.

All in all an excellent first experience. Nice DFK throughout, great sex, and a nice massage. All for $46 US ($100REAS).

Looks – 8.5
Performance – 8.5
Attitude - 9