Looking for Tammy, formerly of Westwood

Originally posted by foglife

When the origional westwood parlor closed, I built the new one ( no kidding) for June and Candie. June was Tammys real life sister, that is how I know the history. June and Candi lived and worked togeather 24 hrs a day, untill they were ready to kill each other, Candie took over the busness with another girl - I forgot her name. And was soon busted, that is when she sold to Choi ( or however ).
The last story I got was Tammy was with some phyciatrist in Arizona, but I would bet she is working somwhere. South Jersey sounds about right. She was a real worker, anybody here that met her definitly remmbers her .
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Tammy?

Originally posted by Daty

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Tammy?
After 6 or 7 years I wonder how she is, probably better to let her live in my mind as the great massage legend she was, buy the way what i said about losing her teeth, I did not say that was true, I said that is what I was told. apperently all her teeth were caped and she got some kind of gum infection. about having her implants removed, I kind of belive that because you remember how small she was, gave her a back problem.
If someone does finds her, legend or not I am going.