Looking for submissive your advice please.

I would believe it. I have a link somewhereof a girl having a load of cum shot in her oen mouth, she swallows then proceeds to swallow 4 goldfish, then puts her finger down her throat to make hersef puke up the cum and the goldfish back in the bowl one at a time until al 4 are swimming around in the bowl like nothing happened. Good thing goldfish have a memrory span of about 1 second. Did anyone see the love plug link I posted?I cvan't seem to find it.

I would believe it. I have a link somewhereof a girl having a load of cum shot in her oen mouth, she swallows then proceeds to swallow 4 goldfish, then puts her finger down her throat to make hersef puke up the cum and the goldfish back in the bowl one at a time until al 4 are swimming around in the bowl like nothing happened. Good thing goldfish have a memrory span of about 1 second. Did anyone see the love plug link I posted?I cvan't seem to find it.
Jeez, I better re-examine my life. I know the scene you are describing. I can name the actress and video it was from. It was Julie Night from 'Taste That Ass' put out by Extreme Associates. If you belong to any of the VOD services, you can probably see it there.

Man, I really shouldn't know that.