Looking for submissive your advice please.

I like this section because I think I am looking for something other than what I usually have paid for. What I want and I would like any ideas from you guys on how to find the right providers (I realize Ari maybe perfect but please hear me out and any further suggestions on providers would be greatly appreciated).

I want to take a more dominant role regarding sex and since I'm paying I don't want to try the same things over and over again. I want to mix it up and explore more along the hetero sexscape. For instance:

(1) Provider who will take verbal abuse and orders.

(2) Provider who will take a light spanking (or a riding crop which I have) or into handcuffs or mild restraints (with sex)

(3) Full blown non-sex S&M experience.

Any advice on this?!

My fault if I made this sound like an ISO, I was looking more along the lines of a "teaching me how to fish" rather than "handing me the fish". I was looking for advise on how to find these submissive women rather than give names outright.

I once saw this girl Jayda Mirage but I lost track of her. She wasn't opposed to experimenting. Of course, I paid her 1500 which may have had something to do with it - but then maybe not. My view: ask and you shall receive....You never know what some chick is into....

bdsm with fs

see Becky at Visions (212) 807-0847. It is a BDSM place and they aren't supposed to do FS, but she will once she knows you. She is a good sub and takes just about anything you can dish out just so long as there are no marks. Very kinky. Search this site for more info.

see Becky at Visions (212) 807-0847. It is a BDSM place and they aren't supposed to do FS, but she will once she knows you. She is a good sub and takes just about anything you can dish out just so long as there are no marks. Very kinky. Search this site for more info.

OMG, she's still around? I thought she would retire by her 75th birthday.

I'm heavily into the rough/BDSM/DS trip but the only reason I'd try a submissive "provider" would be idle curiousity. The connection is too intense for me to have too much interest in the playacting quality of sex for hire. I'm fine with that in regular encounters with prostitutes, because I don't ask anything of them other than the chance to grope their bodies all over with my hands, and then have intercourse with them. ANy kind of feedback or reaction from them makes little or no difference to me. (Not usual, I know, but that's my thing. I just like them to stand there and be still until it's time to lie down and receive me).

For my BDSM thing I need girls that are emotionally wide open.

Has Visions closed? Phone number is not in service.

I like this section because I think I am looking for something other than what I usually have paid for. What I want and I would like any ideas from you guys on how to find the right providers (I realize Ari maybe perfect but please hear me out and any further suggestions on providers would be greatly appreciated).

I want to take a more dominant role regarding sex and since I'm paying I don't want to try the same things over and over again. I want to mix it up and explore more along the hetero sexscape. For instance:

(1) Provider who will take verbal abuse and orders.

(2) Provider who will take a light spanking (or a riding crop which I have) or into handcuffs or mild restraints (with sex)

(3) Full blown non-sex S&M experience.

Any advice on this?!
I may be giving an obvious answer, but just in case, I don't know if there is a website that specializes in subs only but you can always visit the sites that host advertising for dungeons. The most thorough ones seem to be punishmentsquare and maxfisch.

Any news about Visions or Becky? Is there a new location?

I have two numbers for them, and while they are not out of service (the numbers) they simply ring with no answer. Don't know the status. Anyone else have any info?

Pro subs versu r/t

most girls who pro sub I have found have very little pain threshold, like 3 spanks or a light caning. although it's been awhile. I go all the way back to the days of one of the original NY dommes and the original hellfire club (checking to see if I still have a pulse).Where as I have found r/t ones who will get on a plane (their dime) if you really know how to cimb inside their heads, but be prepared for a woman with some very long term baggage & push the wrong trigger and you end up with sybil in front of you

most girls who pro sub I have found have very little pain threshold, like 3 spanks or a light caning. although it's been awhile. I go all the way back to the days of one of the original NY dommes and the original hellfire club (checking to see if I still have a pulse).Where as I have found r/t ones who will get on a plane (their dime) if you really know how to cimb inside their heads, but be prepared for a woman with some very long term baggage & push the wrong trigger and you end up with sybil in front of you

Forgive if it's obvious but r/t?

And they're are plenty of pro subs that can take plenty of pain. It's finding the pro sub that will suck you off that's hard.

I have done a number of pro subs that can take a very serious session, though they are getting harder to find. I also agree that it is now very hard to find one that will submit to you sexually as well. While ChuckU may complain of the age of Becky et al - she knew how to serve in all ways. To show my age - I also remember a woman named Goldie back in the ***** du **** days who could take a severe session (caning, cat of nine tails, clamps, hot wax,electric shock) including forced sex in all holes while suspended in various ways, with a GS finish - and if you wanted she would do it in front of an audience on those evenings that ***** held a show.

Also remember the original Helfire on 14th and then on 24th??

Ah - those were the days!

Hard Robert that was some Flashback Goldie at ***** dey ****. She Goldie took virtually everything anyone dished out to her. I thinbk she was also hooked up with Jack Jackson, the founder of tes. Last I saw of the Grand dam bell ( who was sub i9n private, speaking from firsthand exp)herself was at a cllub leading a boy toy. She had so much plastic, collagen & botox that she talked & nothing on her face moved) MY ex worked for her in the 70's. She was like the first quality pro house on the East Coast. She did dalot of work with tv/cd's. Now it seems everyone in the scene pro & non-pro specializes in at least one thing and seem to follow the multi-day events that rotate different locations in the city. Paddles usually has some guest preventerdoing some demo early on Friday nights. The plat space is not tht spacious or comfortable. Hellfire & The Vault used to be the places to be, but thevaults property was taken for the w side highway expand & Hellfire went out because building owner got landmark status & wanted to put him out of business as the meatpacking district got trendy. HF tried this giant warehouse in Brooklyn for a while, but it as too open & never took off

Last edited:
I've asked every girlfriend I've ever been with for this kind of action and they all say yes. Just take it slowly, but most women like almost anything, as per David Shade's writings.

--
mrtaiwan

Those were the daze!

Hard Robert that was some Flashback Goldie at ***** dey ****. She Goldie took virtually everything anyone dished out to her. I thinbk she was also hooked up with Jack Jackson, the founder of tes. Last I saw of the Grand dam bell ( who was sub i9n private, speaking from firsthand exp)herself was at a cllub leading a boy toy. She had so much plastic, collagen & botox that she talked & nothing on her face moved) MY ex worked for her in the 70's. She was like the first quality pro house on the East Coast. She did dalot of work with tv/cd's. Now it seems everyone in the scene pro & non-pro specializes in at least one thing and seem to follow the multi-day events that rotate different locations in the city. Paddles usually has some guest preventerdoing some demo early on Friday nights. The plat space is not tht spacious or comfortable. Hellfire & The Vault used to be the places to be, but thevaults property was taken for the w side highway expand & Hellfire went out because building owner got landmark status & wanted to put him out of business as the meatpacking district got trendy. HF tried this giant warehouse in Brooklyn for a while, but it as too open & never took off
The craziest thing that I got Goldie to do was to snort cum - and she did - sucked right up her nose and into her throat and proceded to hawk it up and spit it out - of course I then beat her ass until she licked it up and swallowed it down.