Looking for BBW providers of any ethnicity

Yup - you’re reading correctly. I’m interested in a BBW provider. Like not obese but a BBW provider who has shape to them. Could be any ethnicity. However, would be interested in white, Latina, or ebony BBW.

I saw her and so want to book her but it looks like her incall might be in commack, NY, and I don’t have a car. It probably be like a 100 dollar Uber ride to get there. If she travels ever into NYC and has an incall location, I’d definitely book.
I’m sorry I’m so far away from you darling…..yet I’m so happy you enjoyed my company!! I hope you get to find yourself a hawwttt BBW out there!

Xoxo ❤️

I’m sorry I’m so far away from you darling…..yet I’m so happy you enjoyed my company!! I hope you get to find yourself a hawwttt BBW out there!

Xoxo ❤️
I’m just curious Amanda. Why don’t you ever venture outside of Commack? I’ve been to Commack once and I refuse to go back. Don’t recall the girls name. She was very fly by night and didn’t last long. Mainly because she was ripping guys off. Paid her , got undressed. And she left the room (saying she had to give the money to her handler) and never came back. I figured that out after about two minutes. Got dressed walked out and saw her handler driving her out of there.

Why not visit Plainview or Melville? Maybe Garden City. You probably do more than well where you’re at. But there’s probably a full stable Of guys waiting for you to venture out of your familiar surroundings at least a few times. You’d probably make a killing. I probably would’ve seen you already…….

I’m just curious Amanda. Why don’t you ever venture outside of Commack? I’ve been to Commack once and I refuse to go back. Don’t recall the girls name. She was very fly by night and didn’t last long. Mainly because she was ripping guys off. Paid her , got undressed. And she left the room (saying she had to give the money to her handler) and never came back. I figured that out after about two minutes. Got dressed walked out and saw her handler driving her out of there.

Why not visit Plainview or Melville? Maybe Garden City. You probably do more than well where you’re at. But there’s probably a full stable Of guys waiting for you to venture out of your familiar surroundings at least a few times. You’d probably make a killing. I probably would’ve seen you already…….
Holaa...

In the past I had the unfortunate privilege of getting kicked out of two "upscale" hotels and wondered how the hell when I'm one of the most paranoid and quiet.....but I guess stuff happens to the best of us.....

Indeed Commack is not everyone's cup of tea....lol-but then again I know many who complain about Commack and still find themselves in overpriced car dates...ohh well to each their own...Commack is safe clean quiet...I have a safe following there....never ripped anyone off or caused issues with anyone nor mongers....

I have, however, ventured out of Commack.... both Melville and Medford as I'm trying to accommodate folks who have their reservations against Commack....Safety is the priority for me...

And I always respect anyone's reservations against Commack and certainly invite them to meet me at the other locations......

Thanks for asking :) xoxo

I saw her and so want to book her but it looks like her incall might be in commack, NY, and I don’t have a car. It probably be like a 100 dollar Uber ride to get there. If she travels ever into NYC and has an incall location, I’d definitely book.
For what it's worth, A session with Amanda is 100% worth the trip to commack.

You could do long island Rr to ronkonkoma and then take an Uber.

I'm definitely biased as I have probably seen her 100 times in my hobbying career, but I'm def not the only one who will tell you she's worth it

For what it's worth, A session with Amanda is 100% worth the trip to commack.

You could do long island Rr to ronkonkoma and then take an Uber.

I'm definitely biased as I have probably seen her 100 times in my hobbying career, but I'm def not the only one who will tell you she's worth it
The Northport or Smithtown RR stop is much closer to Commack, although have to change trains coming from the city.

<<<Wondering exactly WTF is wrong with Commack? The whole town or a specific place??
No I'm not from Commack
Some people don't like going to certain hotels, I'm personally not a fan of Bayshore inn, even though I've never seen anyone there, but if I found a good provider, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I focus more on the provider and less the location. I would go see Amanda wherever tbh.

I take it that members on the board don’t want to give up their independent providers that they have in rotation? I appreciate the motivation to go see Amanda, and I will probably choose a day where I have time to make a day of it but really no one has had any positive experiences with independent BBW providers? I see them on other websites but because of the lack of credible reviews, I’m worried about getting setup or robbed. I take it no agency ever has any BBW women then and fast houses would be a no for me.

I take it that members on the board don’t want to give up their independent providers that they have in rotation? I appreciate the motivation to go see Amanda, and I will probably choose a day where I have time to make a day of it but really no one has had any positive experiences with independent BBW providers? I see them on other websites but because of the lack of credible reviews, I’m worried about getting setup or robbed. I take it no agency ever has any BBW women then and fast houses would be a no for me.
I love bbw providers and I reviewed them all. Just look up my reviews. A handful of them still have to be around.

I’m a one and done kinda guy. After I see them, i give them my review on here. And then I don’t go back.

I have some reviews up as well. None from the city though.

First person I’d try is bbw Victoria from Hempstead. She’s the closest I think I’ve tried near the city. Humongous titties!! Massive!! Super Cute face . Beautiful curly black hair and a big huge fat ass…..

Private apartment. She buzzes you in. She plays safe. But she gives great head. Fucking her is like riding a wave.

1/2 of the The latinas over in Merrick are bbws . Stephanie was really good from that group…

First person I’d try is bbw Victoria from Hempstead. She’s the closest I think I’ve tried near the city. Humongous titties!! Massive!! Super Cute face . Beautiful curly black hair and a big huge fat ass…..

Private apartment. She buzzes you in. She plays safe. But she gives great head. Fucking her is like riding a wave.

1/2 of the The latinas over in Merrick are bbws . Stephanie was really good from that group…
Seen Victoria just for her lollipop specials, she's cool accurate description and has a good set up. Always makes me cum with cbj. She's doesn't give up til I'm done.

Stephanie is my go to, but don't think she's in Merrick anymore.

Brittany out of happauge is also a good one to she, but they're all in long island