Looking for an attractive black woman on Long Island

on websites we can’t mention look for some emojis like the chocolate emoji and words like chocolate and look at pictures too there usually fairly accurate, 80% of the time.lol.
long island has a few girls that advertise that are black that i’ve seen advertise around coram and one in patchogue occasionally.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have you tried using the search on threads here?
Sometimes that will save you posting an ISO thread.

You could search on titles for words like 'black' or Chocolate.

Or you could go to the Long Island thread and just manually scroll down and look for the word WOC in the title.

Although it's not mandatory to add to a title, once a review is posted and a thread started for a girl (as opposed to a amp or body rub place) I will ask the OP for the ethnicity of the girl and the exact town (if be hasn't already mentioned it) and add it to the title.

Thanks for the info! Sorry for messing up. I'm searching for info on a provider. She has a few posts buy want to find out if she's a scam. I know I can't post the ad. Can I post the 2 phone numbers and her description in the search section? Thanks!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the info! Sorry for messing up. I'm searching for info on a provider. She has a few posts buy want to find out if she's a scam. I know I can't post the ad. Can I post the 2 phone numbers and her description in the search section? Thanks!
Why don't you just call her and toftt?
I mean if she wants a deposit then you it's a scam then report the numbers here as such.

I reached out. She keep asking for a despot and then a $20 room fee. I ignored it and now I received 2 inbound unsolicited texts from different numbers and she asked me when we are going to meet.

I just clicked and it took me to the real gentleman's choice. Are they related to the gentleman's choice that's been closed a while, used to have the best LE check and was I believe an off shoot of Jules/Jewels of NY? They were old favorites of mine, but if I remember correctly there was some sort of falling out between UG and Jules. If they're back in the game I'll hit them up soon.