Look who's back !

Anyway, another problem with your warning is that you haven't seen her yourself in a year and "a friend" who isn't on the Board thinks he might have gotten herpes from her.

@Slinky Bender doesn't allow third party information, never has, on this board.

If you had stuck your raw dick in her last Monday and hadn't raw dogged anyone else in a while, and came back from the doctor this week with that diagnosis, then sure post all that personal information about her that I deleted.

As far as people looking at your past posts, that's fine except I can also see all the posts of yours we deleted so I have a better picture of your history here.
Nice to know somethings haven't changed Cracked my cell so did a quick Google to grab Mature Bobbis # & was shocked to hv UG pop up Let go of my bodybydesi email when I retired so had to create a new username so I could say hi to some old friends Love "seeing" some old faces
-Alyssa

Nice to know somethings haven't changed Cracked my cell so did a quick Google to grab Mature Bobbis # & was shocked to hv UG pop up Let go of my bodybydesi email when I retired so had to create a new username so I could say hi to some old friends Love "seeing" some old faces
-Alyssa
Good to see you posting again. Miss talking to you

How are you my friend? Long time. Hope you are well. Hmmm. Makes me think of the great threesome we had once upon a time.
I'm suddenly loving this shitty Sunday Of course I remember I'm so excited to see another familiar "face" Nice to know you guys survived the COVID apocalypse I was a little hesitant GB scared me into the shadows but I'm glad I stopped by A little different around here but nice to see some oldies but goodies

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wait you are putting up with all our BS and not even partaking?!

You're a saint dude
When I came back from Hiatus around 2017 my goal was to turn a no extra's, English speaking, LMP girl into a SB.

Had a few short time hits, but they didn't last for whatever reason.

But ultimately found something much much more to my liking and taste (ie matching my avatar) about four years ago.

By the way @DesiloveOG , I know you are probably done with the biz, and we all are happy we have known you and wish you all the best.

But someone has to ask so it might as well be me who has seen you a good couple dozen times... Any chance of a comeback tour? :)
You're also the guy who helped me get my degree! I don't know about any comeback tours, vanilla world kicked my ass I'm still trying to land right side up It's nice reconnecting though catching up I have genuinely missed you guys

Please be careful with questions like this.

You know she really can't answer that in the affirmative without taking out an ad.

I think it's great she came back to say hi, so let's not ruin it by putting her in a situation where she might get her new handle banned
Understood, sorry mate