Long Island Dawn......WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the scene...Im at work it's 11 and im bored.....I get on the phone and give Dawn a call on the computer and who do i see....Dawn....Well I instant message her and tell her hi and I was ready to get back to work...She calls me back and says I can meet her in an hour...So I've been wanting to try her services, so I leave work and head over to see her...Well, lets just say that was some session...First off all what a kisser, deep french kissing, passionate, it was incredible....As far as the sex well all I can say is that if any of you guys have a weak heart, you better look somewhere else... Dawn was the ultimate GFE.....She was so into it......We kissed for awhile and then i realized how wet she was.. She was moaning and I could tell she wasn't acting..Then at one point, she was screaming and going crazy, too real to be an act...at one part she stopped and apologized cause she felt like she was not paying enough attention to me cause she was getting off....I was like don't stop, I am really enjoying the fact that you are having an orgasm.....Anyway I could go on and on.........All I have to say is that Long Island Dawn is one of the best providers I have seen in a long time.....
You will not be dissapointed....
Imperialone.......Out.......

[Edited by Imperialone on 02-13-2001 at 04:34 PM]

wow imperial

hey i am so glad we could work it all out on such short notice...
u are the best thanks for the kind words... make me feel like a goddess ya do...
hugs baby i had so much fun...
see u really really soon...
hugzz dawn

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
The BEST!!

Originally posted by imperialone
Here's the scene...Im at work it's 11 and im bored.....I get on the phone and give Dawn a call on the computer and who do i see....Dawn....Well I instant message her and tell her hi and I was ready to get back to work...She calls me back and says I can meet her in an hour...So I've been wanting to try her services, so I leave work and head over to see her...Well, lets just say that was some session...First off all what a kisser, deep french kissing, passionate, it was incredible....As far as the sex well all I can say is that if any of you guys have a weak heart, you better look somewhere else... Dawn was the ultimate GFE.....She was so into it......We kissed for awhile and then i realized how wet she was.. She was moaning and I could tell she wasn't acting..Then at one point, she was screaming and going crazy, too real to be an act...at one part she stopped and apologized cause she felt like she was not paying enough attention to me cause she was getting off....I was like don't stop, I am really enjoying the fact that you are having an orgasm.....Anyway I could go on and on.........All I have to say is that Long Island Dawn is one of the best providers I have seen in a long time.....
You will not be dissapointed....
Imperialone.......Out.......

[Edited by Imperialone on 02-13-2001 at 04:34 PM]
Guys Im frying in 87 degree heat down here in Lauderdale-Dawn is Tops in my book!

welcome back tuckxxoo

hey i am sooo glad you r back...
hugs to you carl m is now in the sun shine and we are waiting his return anxiously
hugzzzz dawn
my new page will be up and yo are a vip cajuncumfort.com
almost done now..
dawn xxoo

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: welcome back tuckxxoo

Originally posted by LIDAWN
hey i am sooo glad you r back...
hugs to you carl m is now in the sun shine and we are waiting his return anxiously
hugzzzz dawn
my new page will be up and yo are a vip cajuncumfort.com
almost done now..
dawn xxoo
So that was you with the 1 dz farts- LOL!!! Better watch out Little Miss Prissy- the next time I see you- BING BAM BOOM to the moon!