Long Island AMP therapy and HE

Tried this new place Pine Tree today.. on woodbury rd in hicksville.called..easy to make an appointment. Its in a strip mall...upper floor, discreet entrance. Very nice 30 something korean/chinese women wearing cute white tshirts. private rooms and their own bathroom inside. Recieved a very strong firm massage and an enjoyable skilled finish and attentive giggly cute cleanup w hot towels. Think the girls name was Jenni. Very good combo of quality rub and tug. This may be my regular go-to place in LI. 60 hour i tipped 20. numbers 516-860-2002

I dont think the thread you are thinking about is on a strip mall second floor location. That has only one floor as far as I can see and the AMP is next to the nail saloon.

You will have to excuse me. The girls or tea shirts are not cute, there is not second floor in that strip mall, there are no private bathrooms in the rooms and the girls are in their forties and the massage is awful and the HE uses too much oil. Other than that, the review was spot on for 29 Woodbury.