LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

Saw Summer last week, Dominican with nice tits and a nice booty. like stated in previous posts its on a busy corner across an Indian temple. text as I'm walking over and summer opens the door in yoga pants and a tank top that's revealing her chest 7/10. walk up and hand her the house fee ($80) she didn't ask for how long. she leaves for a few and I lay out $120 for a bbj. she comes back and smiles and ask what I want and I tell her just a bbj. Chick blew me like a champ. No CIM, but let me blow on her tits. this is an underrated latina place in Nassau county. when I dont wanna go to Jackson heights/corona I'll just go here. little more expensive but better than Lantana or massapequa spot IMO
Do you ask which girl you wanna see over text or they line up in person. ?

Do you ask which girl you wanna see over text or they line up in person. ?
When you call, the woman that runs the place will let you know who is working, usually two different girls each day. I don't know whether or not they'd let you choose in person, I always knew enough about certain girls here and decided over the phone every time...worth a shot to see whether or not they'd let you see the two girls before deciding, maybe someone else can attest to that.

if you ask they'll show you both. from the pictures I already knew who I wanted to see
If they’re not busy they let you choose when you get there. Just ask if you can choose when you get there, she’ll give you an answer for your time slot. There was only one instance when I decided to choose, I almost decided to visit them after that incident because the girl did not match the pictures at all and they were all on the much much older side so I asked to pick a different girl.

Saw Daniella in Floral park. Dora was the other lady available, she's been reviewed on here before. They're right on Jericho turnpike by Floral Terrace. You've got to be buzzed in. She opened the door and I was kinda surprised by what I saw in a good way. I thought she would be older but I'm guessing she's in her early 40's. Give Daniella $80 and before she leaves the room she grabs junior and says she'll be right back. I undress and lay out $140. Daniella's down to earth who likes to chat it up, I didn't mind. Asked me if I've been before and if I've been to the Hicksville location and who else I've seen lol. Maybe she thought I was LE. Anyways to the action, gave me a bbj and she knows how to dt and paid attention to the boys. once I was ready went Cg and then mish, popped in the bag and standard clean up

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Daniella in Floral park. Dora was the other lady available, she's been reviewed on here before. They're right on Jericho turnpike by Floral Terrace. You've got to be buzzed in. She opened the door and I was kinda surprised by what I saw in a good way. I thought she would be older but I'm guessing she's in her early 40's. Give Daniella $80 and before she leaves the room she grabs junior and says she'll be right back. I undress and lay out $140. Daniella's down to earth who likes to chat it up, I didn't mind. Asked me if I've been before and if I've been to the Hicksville location and who else I've seen lol. Maybe she thought I was LE. Anyways to the action, gave me a bbj and she knows how to dt and paid attention to the boys. once I was ready went Cg and then mish, popped in the bag and standard clean up
Is the Floral Park location the same phone number?
Otherwise we should make it a separate thread