LMP - Hicksville - 516-581-1498/ Floral Park - 516-289-6078 - Same girls

was checking back through the old threads and most links are dead, anyone have updated links for this place? has anyone been to 87 broadway?
Is 87 the Amp above the motorcycle shop? If so, yes, I’ve been there several times. Great young talent but fairly mechanical. I’ve had some sweethearts and some stuck up ones too. Usually house 60 and then 120 tip. That’s why I haven’t been back in almost a year. Looking forward to trying these LMP listed here. Nutty

Is 87 the Amp above the motorcycle shop? If so, yes, I’ve been there several times. Great young talent but fairly mechanical. I’ve had some sweethearts and some stuck up ones too. Usually house 60 and then 120 tip. That’s why I haven’t been back in almost a year. Looking forward to trying these LMP listed here. Nutty
Is 87 a LMP? Phone?

I was here last week Tuesday,

I saw a new girl named Allie, She is Dominican and a bleach blonde.
She has nice full C's (fake of course) a nice ass and is very pretty.
I paid the usual 60 HH and 120 for FS
She started with CBJ, very good at it. I had her on her knees while I watched in the mirror. I then moved her thru some positions and finished on her chest.
Body 8/10
Ass 8/10
Tits 8/10
Face 8/10

She was into it, she is pretty, not a clock watcher, and I did ask her if I could blow on her face, she wasn't against it but she she squeezed her boobs I had to spray those lovely boobs.

I have seen Gabby, Fernanda (my favorite) Dani, and now Allie. They know me so I never have to talk money with them. YMMV
Vbman, thanks for the info. What do Gabby and Dani look like?

I've been meaning to stop by and try out their present talent. It's been a couple of years due to my schedule. I started with them well over 10 years ago. Diana was my favorite. Great little body, terrific breasts and anal thrown in when I was in the mood. Unfortunately, no longer there.

Vbman, thanks for the info. What do Gabby and Dani look like?

I've been meaning to stop by and try out their present talent. It's been a couple of years due to my schedule. I started with them well over 10 years ago. Diana was my favorite. Great little body, terrific breasts and anal thrown in when I was in the mood. Unfortunately, no longer there.
Gabby was dark skin with D cups, super great attitude and would do everything except anal. Dani was blonde hair fake C cups, nice but and nice legs, she would wear her heels when we would fool around, She like to have her legs pinned behind my head, I think she is in Franklin square now.

Gabby was dark skin with D cups, super great attitude and would do everything except anal. Dani was blonde hair fake C cups, nice but and nice legs, she would wear her heels when we would fool around, She like to have her legs pinned behind my head, I think she is in Franklin square now.
So is Gabby still there? Anyone else desirable?

Where is the Franklin spot ad? Also Rider where is Diana these days she had the best natural breast ever what were they like 36DD?
I have no idea where Diana is. But you are so damn right about those breasts. Just perfect, full, a great hang to them and incredible nips! BBJ and all holes open! Great hourglass shape! OMG! I CAN'T STAND THE LOSS! LOL!

Went here on Tuesday and had a great Colombian named Nicole mid 30s great body similar to Camilla who use to wrk here but she's a bit shorter.

Anyone know the name of the chick who had tattoos of flowers on her chest?
Or the milf was short blonde hair she had a tatto on her shoulder. She wasn't the best looking but the best provider I ever had can't remember her name and when I went on Tuesday none of the girls know who I was referring too.

Also- on Tuesday there is a Paula she's a taller version on Nicole at least 5'8 with heels. Can't go wrong with either but their looking for 140 for FS on top of the house

I know Camila is at that New LMP a few blocks away (Reviewed on another thread). I believe that thread is Camila/Melany? Sorry posting on mobile or I’d post that thread link here.

That spot also has a Gabby, so I wonder if it’s the same..maybe Camila took some talents with her.

They advertise on Back Page

Gabby is gone, they claim they don't know. It's a whole new crew so I don't have intel yet.

I have been to this location three times recently. Once on a Monday and two times on a Friday. The Monday visit was with Paula (sic), a hot Brazilian, 30's She is 5'8" slim, small tits but nice, and a great ass. Very playful and friendly. Takes the house fee, 80, and takes her clothes off right away. Kissing is available but it's not my thing. I like a good dick sucking, then a massage and then the rubber is hitting the road. She complied with the dick sucking, and had me use a dildo on her, ball sucking, finger in the arse and offers of FS. Not my thing. Asked if I would lick her pussy, not my thing. After I blew in the bag we started a shitty massage that sucked. I gave her 100 as that is my standard and out the door I went. My next visit was on a Friday with Lillianna. Nice looking woman, blonde, nice body, nice ass and tits. Same routine except when she opened the door to let me in she grabbed my crotch right away. Good sign. Upstairs I pay the house fee, 80, and get undressed. She returns, gives me a hug and I take off her dress. Thong and bra underneath and she takes those off. Again I like the action first then the massage and she started with the CBJ. Nice ball sucking, took her time. When done I get the massage. Not too bad but she did short me 15 minutes. Gave her 100, she was looking for 120. I told her thanks but no thanks. This is what I pay. No arguments. Bottle of water and I'm out. Third time, last Friday, I initially had Ashley. HOT Dominican. 20's Short, great ass flat stomach and nice tits. She hinted around that she had another appointment but brought me into the room and took the house money, 80. Came back and did not strip down so I figured I would play it by ear. Started lame massage, rubbing really, and after 5 minutes asked what I wanted. Just as I answered, BJ, the door opens and the Spanish Jibba Jabba starts. She tells me her appointment is here, she can stay and finish me off or pass me along to Gabby or Sophia. Not happy with the whole thing I just say Sophia. She comes in, late 40's, decent body, way too much Botox. Right away grabs my balls and starts rubbing, then strips down. She possibly then starts rimming. Asks me about FS, I tell her BJ, she grabs a cover and it's off to the races. Not bad CBJ, ball sucking and attention to the boys. She is half way on table so I felt obligated to smack her ass. Once, twice, and third time landed with a loud SMACK. I think they heard it outside the room. She sorta moaned and kept sucking. Finished in the bag, gave her a 100, she asked for 140, I said no can do, I got my water and bounced. Mixed feelings on this place. I like the halfway decent massage that I ain't getting. Will try Ashley I think because she was hot, but then I think I'm done.

I have been to this location three times recently. Once on a Monday and two times on a Friday. The Monday visit was with Paula (sic), a hot Brazilian, 30's She is 5'8" slim, small tits but nice, and a great ass. Very playful and friendly. Takes the house fee, 80, and takes her clothes off right away. Kissing is available but it's not my thing. I like a good dick sucking, then a massage and then the rubber is hitting the road. She complied with the dick sucking, and had me use a dildo on her, ball sucking, finger in the arse and offers of FS. Not my thing. Asked if I would lick her pussy, not my thing. After I blew in the bag we started a shitty massage that sucked. I gave her 100 as that is my standard and out the door I went. My next visit was on a Friday with Lillianna. Nice looking woman, blonde, nice body, nice ass and tits. Same routine except when she opened the door to let me in she grabbed my crotch right away. Good sign. Upstairs I pay the house fee, 80, and get undressed. She returns, gives me a hug and I take off her dress. Thong and bra underneath and she takes those off. Again I like the action first then the massage and she started with the CBJ. Nice ball sucking, took her time. When done I get the massage. Not too bad but she did short me 15 minutes. Gave her 100, she was looking for 120. I told her thanks but no thanks. This is what I pay. No arguments. Bottle of water and I'm out. Third time, last Friday, I initially had Ashley. HOT Dominican. 20's Short, great ass flat stomach and nice tits. She hinted around that she had another appointment but brought me into the room and took the house money, 80. Came back and did not strip down so I figured I would play it by ear. Started lame massage, rubbing really, and after 5 minutes asked what I wanted. Just as I answered, BJ, the door opens and the Spanish Jibba Jabba starts. She tells me her appointment is here, she can stay and finish me off or pass me along to Gabby or Sophia. Not happy with the whole thing I just say Sophia. She comes in, late 40's, decent body, way too much Botox. Right away grabs my balls and starts rubbing, then strips down. She possibly then starts rimming. Asks me about FS, I tell her BJ, she grabs a cover and it's off to the races. Not bad CBJ, ball sucking and attention to the boys. She is half way on table so I felt obligated to smack her ass. Once, twice, and third time landed with a loud SMACK. I think they heard it outside the room. She sorta moaned and kept sucking. Finished in the bag, gave her a 100, she asked for 140, I said no can do, I got my water and bounced. Mixed feelings on this place. I like the halfway decent massage that I ain't getting. Will try Ashley I think because she was hot, but then I think I'm done.
Thanks for the recon.

Where lilianna and Ashley rack enhanced? Size? Also did you take the hour for house fee or the hh fee went up from 60?

Where lilianna and Ashley rack enhanced? Size? Also did you take the hour for house fee or the hh fee went up from 60?
Lilianna had enhanced Fun Bags, nothing huge but implants. Sophia had both ass and tits done and they felt hard. She had Botox in the face also. Ashley never took her clothes off, but I think she was natural. She had that big Dominican ass. I cannot be sure about up top. I never got that far as she went to go to her previous appointment and Sophia came in. I would not go with Sophia again. Paula is nice, and good looking, but no massage to speak of, so probably not going to her again. Will try Ashley because she is hot,maybe Gabby as well. She looked like she had a nice body. I'm not into FS, which is readily available. I prefer a CBJ and massage. The massage is lacking.

I saw Paula on Monday, She is from Brazil, about 5'6 without heels, gave the house fee 60. Not sure why people are paying 80, She has full Enhanced C's and both nips are tattooed. I thing it looks like flower petals all around them. She is blonde and I would say she is in her 40's. lame massage but she did CBJ, RCG, Doggie and miss to finish, will talk very dirty and takes a good pounding. I was in and out and might not repeat with her. but the other girl Dautry was a WOC but holy shit she was a 10. bubble butt, D cups and fine as hell. tip was 120, she wanted 140.

I saw Paula on Monday, She is from Brazil, about 5'6 without heels, gave the house fee 60. Not sure why people are paying 80, She has full Enhanced C's and both nips are tattooed. I thing it looks like flower petals all around them. She is blonde and I would say she is in her 40's. lame massage but she did CBJ, RCG, Doggie and miss to finish, will talk very dirty and takes a good pounding. I was in and out and might not repeat with her. but the other girl Dautry was a WOC but holy shit she was a 10. bubble butt, D cups and fine as hell. tip was 120, she wanted 140.
Paula, or more likely Paola as she is Brazilian, DOES NOT have enhanced boobs or tattoos on her tits. The girl that does I believe is Victoria, huge flowers on each nip I am told. 80 is for the hour which I won't do any longer. Paula/Paola works Mon/Tues.

Did you actually have a session with Dautry? How was it? Are her D’s natural? Slim or thick build?

Before I get stoned for asking the obvious questions, I know it's all in the thread. If someone could save me the 45 minutes it would be great. I never paid much attention to this thread until recently with job transfer.

Exactly where is this place? #79 what? Broadway??

These woman sound very hot and anything goes, is it a walk in self serve like a slurpee machine? In the amps its usually next girl up. Do you get a choice of lady like at Cherry Bombs?

Pricing sounds reasonable, 100-140 total for massage and cbj or F/S

I know its in the thread, if anyone can answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated. This FAT cat's paws can't scroll through the threads like he use too (Or fuck like he use to either)