Lisa - Flushing - 929-418-8271

Long time lurker, first time review. She has a nice tall curvy body, long legs, slim and great DD's, with long hair and a pretty face, I'd say she's around 27 yrs old. She's a Chinese/Korean hybrid. Heard good things about her from other guys so I decided to take the plunge. Had no problems calling her on the phone to make an appointment for later in the day, and her English is great. $200 cash only for the hour for Incall service at a discrete location in Main St, Flushing. When opening the door, she greeted me in a sexy school teacher outfit, she was very welcoming and offered if I wanted to shower since it was a hot, sweaty day, and I agreed. When coming out of the bathroom, she gave me a nice massage with oil for 10 minutes while offering good conversation, and she put her big tits to good use by letting me suck on them. After performing DATY on her nice trim, clean kitty, which she loves, she returned the favor with a slow sensual CBJ. She takes her time during this and doesn't rush you at all. Standard positions of mish, cg and K9 were used and after finishing in the bag, we hugged and said our goodbyes. Will definitely repeat again, she said she sees 3 customers a day due to virus concerns and safety. If interested, she said she also offers S&M service for $300 and Outcall service for more as well. Have fun and take care.

Long time lurker, first time review. She has a nice tall curvy body, long legs, slim and great DD's, with long hair and a pretty face, I'd say she's around 27 yrs old. She's a Chinese/Korean hybrid. Heard good things about her from other guys so I decided to take the plunge. Had no problems calling her on the phone to make an appointment for later in the day, and her English is great. $200 cash only for the hour for Incall service at a discrete location in Main St, Flushing. When opening the door, she greeted me in a sexy school teacher outfit, she was very welcoming and offered if I wanted to shower since it was a hot, sweaty day, and I agreed. When coming out of the bathroom, she gave me a nice massage with oil for 10 minutes while offering good conversation, and she put her big tits to good use by letting me suck on them. After performing DATY on her nice trim, clean kitty, which she loves, she returned the favor with a slow sensual CBJ. She takes her time during this and doesn't rush you at all. Standard positions of mish, cg and K9 were used and after finishing in the bag, we hugged and said our goodbyes. Will definitely repeat again, she said she sees 3 customers a day due to virus concerns and safety. If interested, she said she also offers S&M service for $300 and Outcall service for more as well. Have fun and take care.
Nice job

This is not the same Lisa from Starlight Spa lol. Uh I don't know about multiple pops from her but just tell her what you want beforehand and can negotiate price but I'm sure she will want more than $200 if do 2 pops.

Good review and consistent with my experience over 8-10 visits. I've always paid by the session length regardless of the activity. So $300 gets me 90 mins of whatever.

Did something different and tried this independent beauty. Her apartment is located in the heart of flashing, parking was a bitch and traffic sucked but like I said, I wanted something different. A quick elevator ride up to her floor, I walked out looked left looked right and an arm sticks out the door waving to me. Walk into apartment and a tall beautiful woman in sexy lingerie is smiling. Made me feel very welcome. Walked me to her bedroom and asked if I would like to take a shower. I was clean and fresh but said sure. Showered and she came with a towel to help dry me off. Put 200 by the bathroom sink and stepped into her bedroom. Laid down, a little chit chat and she started kissing me and then working her way down for a BBJ, I wanted to bust but needed that pussy. She then got on top to ride me and her beautiful perky titties are right in my face. I sucked on those bad boys and she was grinding away. We then turned over to missionary and she felt so good. She definitely likes to cum. I finished inside and we talked for a little while. I asked how much time I had and she said your time finished 10 minutes ago. I said wow thank you I didn't realize. So 30 minutes is 200 and 1 hours is 300 and she can do nuru for 500. Will definitely be back if I am in queens.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did something different and tried this independent beauty. Her apartment is located in the heart of flashing, parking was a bitch and traffic sucked but like I said, I wanted something different. A quick elevator ride up to her floor, I walked out looked left looked right and an arm sticks out the door waving to me. Walk into apartment and a tall beautiful woman in sexy lingerie is smiling. Made me feel very welcome. Walked me to her bedroom and asked if I would like to take a shower. I was clean and fresh but said sure. Showered and she came with a towel to help dry me off. Put 200 by the bathroom sink and stepped into her bedroom. Laid down, a little chit chat and she started kissing me and then working her way down for a BBJ, I wanted to bust but needed that pussy. She then got on top to ride me and her beautiful perky titties are right in my face. I sucked on those bad boys and she was grinding away. We then turned over to missionary and she felt so good. She definitely likes to cum. I finished inside and we talked for a little while. I asked how much time I had and she said your time finished 10 minutes ago. I said wow thank you I didn't realize. So 30 minutes is 200 and 1 hours is 300 and she can do nuru for 500. Will definitely be back if I am in queens.
No extra charge for the bbfscip?

was there a week ago, it was bbj, and then cfs...I got the hour and service was just Ok for me...But she is definitely not 27 as others have mentioned.. She is a tall skinny milf more along the lines of 45-50 years but still looks good...She is nice and friendly but standard spa type of service I don't think I would go back for $300, maybe it's ok if you only take the half hour...

Lisa - $300 for 1h

Was there for Thanksgiving Weekend. Street parking was impossible to find on a Sunday afternoon, so I ended up parking in the paid lot less than a block down. (It was $12 for 2 hours). Anyways, got to the building, messaged her, she told me to come in and take the elevator up to her room. She is quite tall; I want to say 5'9 or 5'10. Amazing body, with her nips sticking out as she welcomed me into her place. Looked to be early-to-mid 30s, from my estimate.

Just to be safe, I asked her about her pricing, and indeed, it's 200 for hh and 300 for 1h. She offers services like cosplay, basic S&M, and nuru (at a premium price). Took a shower by myself, then she took me to her bed, where she gave me a oil massage. She's really good with English, so I had a nice conversation with her about how Flushing's changed over the years and working as an independent provider throughout the pandemic.

There was no LFK or DFK, but I didn't really pursue it during this session. At the flip, she gave me a bbbj with a lot of throat action and eventually settled for a covered cowgirl, where I lasted less than 2 minutes. She has great kegel control. We cuddled together, talking more about life in general for a while; I think I ended up staying more than 70 minutes while I was there. She was very attentive and engaging, and made the experience quite enjoyable. She sent me off with a bottle of water. I don't know if I'm willing to get the premium services, but I hope to visit her again soon. My advice? Take the 7-train. Way easier, and plenty of good Flushing food to eat after you're done.