Lindsey 916-905-0296

Saw her yesterday in her Suffolk location off the 495. I think she was cute, but that is relative. I like to see new girls for quick visits first and then go up if i return. Love the view in doggie style her cbj was ok but got hard and she rode we on top first and then I pounded her in doggie style. I mean pounded and filled the cover. She took it well. She's friendly and has a nice smile. I will repeat. Quoted 100qv 150hh and 240 hr.

Saw her yesterday in her Suffolk location off the 495. I think she was cute, but that is relative. I like to see new girls for quick visits first and then go up if i return. Love the view in doggie style her cbj was ok but got hard and she rode we on top first and then I pounded her in doggie style. I mean pounded and filled the cover. She took it well. She's friendly and has a nice smile. I will repeat. Quoted 100qv 150hh and 240 hr.
Any further information?

N
Met her today in Hauppauge upscale hotel easy set up by text. 100qv 120 hh 200hr. I did hh nice clean pretty girl. Black hair c cup nice body with tattoo. Dfk lots of nice body contact very good cbj . Tasty daty very nice mish with kissing. Good clean up. Would repeat but really wanted bbbj.
She is from Boston area.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Not a fan but the pics looked nice. Add in her affinity for DFK and she's on the list.
Probably should have gone there instead of the Asian I bet was same hotel in Happauge.

Saw her a couple weeks ago. She is the brunette in the pics with the body tattoo. Saw her at a nice spot in westbury area. Got the ss for 100. Did cbj then to 69. She tasted pretty good and was nice and fresh. Then she jumped on me cg position with a bit of kissing. She likes to bounce up n down pretty hard. Blew in the bag cleaned up and chatted for a couple of min and left. Service was decent no real complaints. Nice body and attitude. If your into cool Asian chics try her out.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sixty I’m not waiting over an hour again filled the bucket and that was it.

Gold this Lindsey is Asian also?
Any pics or thoughts on her blonde friend?

Saw her a couple weeks ago. She is the brunette in the pics with the body tattoo. Saw her at a nice spot in westbury area. Got the ss for 100. Did cbj then to 69. She tasted pretty good and was nice and fresh. Then she jumped on me cg position with a bit of kissing. She likes to bounce up n down pretty hard. Blew in the bag cleaned up and chatted for a couple of min and left. Service was decent no real complaints. Nice body and attitude. If your into cool Asian chics try her out.

Yea she bounced on me pretty hard too. That's why I went doggie and gave you a really Really good pounding. To bad she already left. I wanted to give it to her again today. I will defiently repeat. Also side note she can't dt. Well she couldn't me. Tight throat.

Sixty I’m not waiting over an hour again filled the bucket and that was it.

Gold this Lindsey is Asian also?
Any pics or thoughts on her blonde friend?
I don't blame you, Wigs. As I mentioned many moons ago in this thread, the same thing happened to me with her at the Sayville bordello. I had seen her several times without any problem but as soon as the word spread of her skills, she became so popular and developed such a following that the unorganized booking of her and her boss conflicting created the situation that you faced and although it wasn't quite an hour that I waited, it was enough just seeing two guys before me and another waiting as I left, that turned me off and made me done, as are you.

You sampled the wares and satisfied your curiousity, filling that bucket as you said. That's all you need really with her. Move on.

I don't blame you, Wigs. As I mentioned many moons ago in this thread, the same thing happened to me with her at the Sayville bordello. I had seen her several times without any problem but as soon as the word spread of her skills, she became so popular and developed such a following that the unorganized booking of her and her boss conflicting created the situation that you faced and although it wasn't quite an hour that I waited, it was enough just seeing two guys before me and another waiting as I left, that turned me off and made me done, as are you.

You sampled the wares and satisfied your curiousity, filling that bucket as you said. That's all you need really with her. Move on.
This was in reference to Michelle, not Lindsey, who I do not know.

Sorry for the carry over into this thread

I notice her during December but she had left to Boston and she came back her price keeps going up , she went from offering 80->100->120 . Asked her to when she will come back , this time she doesn’t know. Welp I guess I took an L But a W in my pocket.

I had the privilege of meeting with young lady this morning! She is 100% girl in pics and she’s cute and extremely sweet. Texted her and she responded back promptly a little back and fourth and I was on my way to decent spot on Jericho. Got there texted and she gave me room she opened door let me in and gave me a nice big hug and kiss on the lips ! I put the donation on the dresser and there it sat until I left. I opted for the Ss for $100 and now wish I had taken the full hr. She said to get comfortable and I did as did she. More hugging and dfking lots of roaming by both of us and we fell onto the bed ! She reached for a cover and put it on with her mouth and proceed to give a pretty nice cbj. This went on for about 5 mins and she asked how I wanted it. I went for mish. Went nice and slow with lots of dfking total gfe ! I finished in the bag while we kissed she cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit. Total time spent almost 30mins. Over all a wonderful visit and can’t wait for her to come back from vacation!!!

I had the privilege of meeting with young lady this morning! She is 100% girl in pics and she’s cute and extremely sweet. Texted her and she responded back promptly a little back and fourth and I was on my way to decent spot on Jericho. Got there texted and she gave me room she opened door let me in and gave me a nice big hug and kiss on the lips ! I put the donation on the dresser and there it sat until I left. I opted for the Ss for $100 and now wish I had taken the full hr. She said to get comfortable and I did as did she. More hugging and dfking lots of roaming by both of us and we fell onto the bed ! She reached for a cover and put it on with her mouth and proceed to give a pretty nice cbj. This went on for about 5 mins and she asked how I wanted it. I went for mish. Went nice and slow with lots of dfking total gfe ! I finished in the bag while we kissed she cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit. Total time spent almost 30mins. Over all a wonderful visit and can’t wait for her to come back from vacation!!!
Haven't been able to see her. I want to so bad. She fun, super cute and a great body.