Linda of Sweeties US, anyone know her or see her?

I hope slinky gets this up fast, shes only in for 2 more days, and shes just about booked solid.
Id love to know if shes really a natural 34DD and 112lbs,
Venezualan(sp), nice face, and most important, did anyone on the Island see her this week, pics accurate? Acronyms...or at least cbj vs bbbj. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

I could not secure time with this girl. I will not be posting a review ofcourse.
There has to be someone here that saw her.
She was booked solid for 4 days.
Id like to put her on my to do list if anyone can offer any info later on.
BTW- Miami companions, another agency, wanted 2 forms of ID, another reason to drop another review of another Russian/Spanish hottie this week.

Im trying to find some new talent, ones unseen by other members or posted about.
Tough job, someone has to do it.

Sweeties US

Has anyone seen any girls from the Sweeties US agency? They have some great photos on their website, but that doesn't always equal great service.

the screening process is too invasive. I understand they are protecting their girls, but there is no way I trust work info, home and personal info with these agencies.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Mike, they have 3 girls from their site available on LI right now.

I'm not sure about the rates for 2 of the 3 but Hope's is $300 (Eros) so the others should be right around there as well.

Sweeties

I've seen Carmen and another girl(asian) who is not on there site anymore.
I had a very strange and unnerving experience with the asian girl about a year ago.
Carmen was excellent in session. Great attitude and alot of fun.
My conclusion about Sweeties is, they are good, the girls are hot, but they have a great person doing their website and touching up their pics. The pics on that site make every girl look incredible, but reality is a bit less. That said, I don't expect real people to look as good as enhanced pics, so I go in expecting it.

not alpo

I don't want to give you the impression that they are not worth a try. Just don't expect to see exactly what you see in the pics.
Carmen was great...and so was Mika(no longer on their site).