LIE in the daily news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Canthelpit, any news...........I used to pm a few folks we know over there, now no way of keeping in touch..............
I spoke to a couple guys whom i have their addy. But not morrie or italyrider, i don't know either too well other than laughing at morrie and ironman going at it.

I took what morrie said as a joke too, and i certainly believed italyrider was just venting.

couldn't understand why .... but now understand and thx all

actually this page is almost a reunion of sorts.

Thanks for the explanations all, hadn't been on any of the boards for weeks. Signed on the other day to check out some advertising I'd seen on CL / BP regarding table showers....before trying any of em... and low and behold couldn't figure why I couldn't get onto LIE...didn't understand the bandwidth message I was getting. Duh!

Hope it comes back - or something replaces it as they did tend to have more local info on the island.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanations all, hadn't been on any of the boards for weeks. Signed on the other day to check out some advertising I'd seen on CL / BP regarding table showers....before trying any of em... and low and behold couldn't figure why I couldn't get onto LIE...didn't understand the bandwidth message I was getting. Duh!

Hope it comes back - or something replaces it as they did tend to have more local info on the island.
I dont think you will see it anytime too soon. I believe it was taken down intentionaly.

We have to make the best of it and give UG more of our time and effort.

Now if they would just give us PM it would be much better

And just in case it isn't obvious, doing shit which OBVIOUSLY against the rules IS something which someone deserves to get banned over (especially when it's the only "contribution" that person has ever made).

I don't spend a lot of time complaining about the BS I see posted on other sites about this place because we don't let people get away with self serving shenanigans - but coming on HERE and POINTING people to where they can get away with what we don't allow and "meet me in the hallway" is just over the top. Come on guys, at least show a little respect. Don't complain about getting treated like teanagers while acting like teanagers.

And to repeat something said on here many times before: in the beginning, the rules were a lot simpler - the reason the rules are so "complicated" is because people tried to pull BS and each time someone "invented" a new way around the rules, we had to make a new rule outlawing that BS. Just look at this thread: it's obvious everyone knows what was done and that it was against the rules, but someone did it anyway and now people are going to go other places and complain about the moderation here when it was TOTALLY PREDICTABLE as to what was going to occur because EVERYONE knew the offense. So if everyone knows it's against the rules, how is it our fault when we merely enforce rules everyone knows, as opposed to the poster who broke them?

Status
Not open for further replies.