Levittown, Hempstead Tpke

Has anyone checked out these girls yet....
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/grand-opening-brazilian-american-latin-slim-busty-and-ready-for-you-baby-22/4474717
Seems like a new ad on BP.
I'm interested to see if they are as hot as their pictures present themselves to be.
Rule 1 If it is too good to be true, then it usually is. If it is true, there is a hitch.

Rule 2 BP pictures are never real or they are at least 7 yrs old and 40 pounds lighter.

Last rule Don't be naive regarding providers ads because you might be sold a bill of no goods.

Called this place and I was told usual 40/60 rate but was also told min tip was 60 - did not ask details over the phone but tip indicates some mileage possible but when I asked for one of the girls in that days ad I was told she was not in that day. Wanted a blonde but was told only two African American girls were in, this was Saturday.

Classic bait and switch bullshit. I go to places that are flat rate only. This place caters to the cheap bastards that want to pay 80 bucks and get the world. But then u leave paying $140 bucks after tips. Then u look back and say I should have just went to the flat rate provider with real pics and not gotten screwed. These girls are ugly too. Went in last week to TOFTT. But walked out when I saw the beasts working in there.