Leticia Mottini

MB -- her hourly rate for incall is $350/hr. Even though she jacks it up to $550/hr for outcall, I think her baseline price puts her below the threshold for this board.

(But she does look quite nice!)

There are reviewd of her on ***. Maybe under slightly different name. She is very highly rated. BBBJ, among other things, if I recall correctly

I saw her a year ago. Shauna had been the most beautiful provider I had been with until I met Leticia. To answer a question she does have implants but her breasts felt soft. She loves to DFK and allows DATY. She licked my shaft but would only do a CBJ. Watching that beautiful face sucking my cock was a thrill. She had a tight pussy and offered multiple cups and positions but no Greek. She did incall at the time in a hotel around Fifth Ave in the 30s. Price was $350. Her website picture is accurate.

not a high end girl, but a really nice provider. I saw her once a few years back. I think her rate was only $500 for 2 hours then if memory serves me correctly. GFE, BBBJ, nice tight girl, nice bod, great eyes. Great time!

It is the correct url, however, it has been down for quite sometime. Neither is she advertising on any of the local web pages, nor is she listed as active one ***, so I don't think she's around right now.

You won't find reviews of her on *** because she was padding her own reviews too often and so they booted her from accepting any reviews.

I saw her a while back. Hot body! GFE, BBBJ, DATY, great experience and very friendly.

She may have taken some time to go back to Italy but she'll be back

Originally posted by 10012
You won't find reviews of her on *** because she was padding her own reviews too often and so they booted her from accepting any reviews.
If that were the case, numerous others would also be booted, including, but not limited to, Julie's, Mona Lisa Models, etc.

And if they were booted, there would be relatively no new material posted there. Take a look at all the reviews and you'll see.

Originally posted by cst
If that were the case, numerous others would also be booted, including, but not limited to, Julie's, Mona Lisa Models, etc.

And if they were booted, there would be relatively no new material posted there. Take a look at all the reviews and you'll see.
Perhaps I mispoke...

She accounted for almost ALL her reviews. During one visit in 1/2002, she had me help her type up 3 different reviews. Its common knowledge that everyone pads their reviews, but *** doesn't allow 9 out of every 10 reviews to be from the same person. Especially if that person is the provider herself!

PS- if she were like everyone else (Adding a review or two here and there, don't you think you could find her???) SHE GOT THE FUCKING BOOT FROM ***. So I ask you genius... where is her review?

asdfjkgqstuighqtert!

Last edited: