Lenna 347-377-7402 Bellerose crew

Happy New Year and happy experience to me. Reached out to the phone contact here and texted her for last minute attention to see who was available, she offered Lenna since she was the only one working today.

Usual process text when coming and text when parked she then let's you know exact address and which doorbell to ring. I arrive and Lenna greets me at the door offers the restroom and waits by her bedroom when you come out. We chat in Spanish although her English is very good like to make the ladies feel comfortable with me as we speak native language. We settle on cost with extra BBJ 130+30 for half. We continue to talk as we or more like I undress she is wearing very little not once did she request the $$ and that was comforting.

After she cleaned me up she went on to giving me a decent BBJ nothing special and nothing to make me want to cum in her mouth, but while she was doing that she tells me to feel free to explore her body and touch the V. After about 5 min I ask her to lay on her back and here is where my fun starts she happily allows me to DATY. I enjoy to smell and taste of latian pussy it really has a different taste and smell I go in nose deep and she is loving it. I think I had her cum 3 times and I ask her all innocent did you cum and she smiles and tells me yes several times. She says to me you really enjoy doing this and I replied when it taste as good as yours yes. I then ask her if she mind I continue she tells me if I could I would let you do it all day. I continue and had her cum about 2 more times with the last one making her shake and begging me to put my dick in her. She covers junior and we fuck missionary nice and slow and me and her moving to get her to cum again. After about 5 min of that she tells me to fuck hard and I ask her if I could pull her hair she agrees and that was game over. We both cum hard and strong she cleans me up we talk more and she steps away as I drop donation on nightstand.

Dress and talk until it was time to leave.

Pictures are her proof with the tattoo
She is on the thick side but a nice thick her ass is the typical Columbian ass but everything else natural. Breast are larger in person.

She is very pleasant would repeat

Happy New Year and happy experience to me. Reached out to the phone contact here and texted her for last minute attention to see who was available, she offered Lenna since she was the only one working today.

Usual process text when coming and text when parked she then let's you know exact address and which doorbell to ring. I arrive and Lenna greets me at the door offers the restroom and waits by her bedroom when you come out. We chat in Spanish although her English is very good like to make the ladies feel comfortable with me as we speak native language. We settle on cost with extra BBJ 130+30 for half. We continue to talk as we or more like I undress she is wearing very little not once did she request the $$ and that was comforting.

After she cleaned me up she went on to giving me a decent BBJ nothing special and nothing to make me want to cum in her mouth, but while she was doing that she tells me to feel free to explore her body and touch the V. After about 5 min I ask her to lay on her back and here is where my fun starts she happily allows me to DATY. I enjoy to smell and taste of latian pussy it really has a different taste and smell I go in nose deep and she is loving it. I think I had her cum 3 times and I ask her all innocent did you cum and she smiles and tells me yes several times. She says to me you really enjoy doing this and I replied when it taste as good as yours yes. I then ask her if she mind I continue she tells me if I could I would let you do it all day. I continue and had her cum about 2 more times with the last one making her shake and begging me to put my dick in her. She covers junior and we fuck missionary nice and slow and me and her moving to get her to cum again. After about 5 min of that she tells me to fuck hard and I ask her if I could pull her hair she agrees and that was game over. We both cum hard and strong she cleans me up we talk more and she steps away as I drop donation on nightstand.

Dress and talk until it was time to leave.

Pictures are her proof with the tattoo
She is on the thick side but a nice thick her ass is the typical Columbian ass but everything else natural. Breast are larger in person.

She is very pleasant would repeat
that sounds like an awesome experience…..is it possible to request an appointment with Lenna or do you get a random member of the crew…..thanx….

I must be the only person on this board that visits her or this group. I went to visit her today and nothing different from the last visit. I went in for 30min and BBJ with mostly DATY.

Came in and went straight to her bathroom to freshen up. When I walk in her bedroom I asked her if she was alone and she confirms. We settle on the arrangements and I get naked as I'm laying down she cleans me up more and provides a very simple BBJ and gets me hard after 5mins we flip to her receiving DATY and she is heaven I think I dined for 20 mins having her cumming multiple times. I honestly could've stayed down there the whole night but she requested I fuck her. She gives me the cover to slip on and about 10 mins of missionary I pop in the bag and clean up. She reminds me our time is ending and I get dressed to then complete my day.

She's a pleasure

I must be the only person on this board that visits her or this group. I went to visit her today and nothing different from the last visit. I went in for 30min and BBJ with mostly DATY and about 10 mins of missionary I pop in the bag and clean up. She reminds me our time is ending and I get dressed to then complete my day.
How much did you pay?
How many ladies are there on a regular day?

Is this an agency? Do you know if they do 45 minute sessions? If so, what is the cost for a 45 minute session or 1 hour session?

Do they offer showers with the ladies?

thanks in advance.
I would say it depends on the girl and your relationship with them. Some girls are robots and just there for the job and others are sweethearts who truly want to make you happy.
From experience you want to build a nice relationship with them, or you may get lucky and find one that likes you a lot and doesn’t charge for any extra and does bbfs.
Just be nice to them and I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to shower with you.

from what I know they only do 30 and 60 minutes.

As for your last question lately they’ve been on the older side of +35. It’s been a while since I’ve seen young talent from here.