Leilani 702-326-7218

Okay guys! My first pro review in quite some time! Let's get to it!

Didn't see a thread for her so I decided to TOFTT.

It was very late at night (or early morning, depends on how you want to look at it!) My SO is on vacation, so I decided to seek some companionship. I'd seen Leilani's ads earlier in the day, but it seemed too good to be true. Eventually I decided to take the plunge and shot her a text asking if she was available, said yes so I called her up.

She sent me the address of the hotel she was staying (it was actually pretty nice) off of the L.I.E. called her when I got there and she sent me the room number so up I went.

When she opened the door, I was so happy to find out that she was the girl in the pics. She was wearing camo sweats and a black shirt, did the standard LE check and asked if I could take her to a 7-11 real quick, she wanted to get some snacks. I decided "fuck it why not?" and off we went.

Got back to the hotel, did my bathroom check (all clear), got on the bed and she started right up with a CBJ. In her pics you can see that she has a booty but my god do her pics not do her ass justice. It's phat, yet is well shape. She clearly takes care of her body well. After a little sucky sucky she hops on and starts riding me. It's not my first rodeo, but it was the first time I'd been with a pro and felt such a gushing wet pussy right off the rip. After a bit she suggests we switch (good thing too, I was about to bust!) and we go to doggy which was an amazing view. I'd definitely recommend her based off of that alone.

Then we switch to mish where I found out that this girl is flexible as fuck! Had her legs at a straight 90 degree angle, behind her head, etc...eventually we switch back to doggy where I finished.

Total damsge was 180 for the hour.

Just some extras:

Had a conversation with her earlier, she is from Hawaii but it seems like she moves around a lot. She has her regulars apparently and comes out when enough of them ask her to.

I realize that driving these girls around can lead to problems, but she passed my psych eval.

Tl;dr - she's the girl in the pics, gets super into it and is worth your time and money. 180 for the hour. Not bad at all!

REVIEW
Damn so where do I start. So after a long day of work , I was craving something new , something different , something equivalent to Peter Luger Steak lmaoo. So I notice king_fu review for Leilani back then when he posted it but that was during the Nikki no drip era, and times has change including our clocks going back an hour and it chilly. So back when I read the review , Kung_Fu sounded like he was the lucky guy due to her likeness of him and I must say I thank you so much for putting this one out there because no other provider can compete . So now today while I was going thru some ads on BP . Leilani popped up and I can’t forget those pics of hers . So I decided to take the challenge , and I’ll be honest my exceptions were really low. when girl looks good on pics and they’re real then chance are they have a attitude, or paranoid of LE or scam artist and that’s just facts. There’s always a catch , But with Leilani nothing, I called her and she gave me the rates of 80SS /120 HH so in my head I said let me go for the Ss and she send me her location which is not that bad of a drive for me .Also I must say, this girl is fancy and has high class for hosting there . She tell me the floor number by text, when I’m the floor , she tell me the room number . She opens the door and god damn I was presented with an Angel. Cute light skin mami standing about 5’5 . Kung_Fu was right, her camera must be jealous of her because boy she looks even better in person. Her voice was sexy and damn I said I’ll have the HH and handed her the money.She let me feel her while she gave me an amazing sexy CBJ while looking at me . Her skin was so soft and told me she was Hawaiian and Jamaican . She mention another country but damn does that girl know how to treat a men . I didn’t felt rush at all , she make sure I was having a good time and I made my comment about her performance and told how she was a star and she told me how fucking her was gonna be even better . She was so right about that , she took off her panties and brought to closer to the center of the bed and got of top, and she rode me cowgirl style and that ass of her was amazing . Loved the view and her tits were top of the line. Plus she had music playing, this girl delivered . So ask me if I was gonna tip and I sure did, cause she was worth it , after blowing in the bag, she offered wipes , and we talked. Her convo are really mature and she was debating weather she wanted my tip or if should get her snacks , honestly I was gonna do both but she was cold to come out . She does travel, she had came back yesterday . She’s a very honest girl, Please don’t annoy her by asking for Bare Anything, or GFE. She a clean girl who take care of herself , he room was clean, she smoke weed but not during you time of visit and no drug use what so ever . She told me she nice as long as no one push her button. I don’t know how long she will be in NY but she will travel back and forth from here , Hawaii and DC. So don’t wired her out , and for those who leave far out east . Don’t complain about the drive , she is worth it .I will repeat as much I can have time for it .

Overall Experience:1000 out of 100 lol
Personally : sweet, genuine
Looks:Cute , 5’5 , innocent looking but fuck like a nympho
Service :Everything covered
Rates:80ss 120hh
My damage : 120 + 20 Tip

REVIEW
Damn so where do I start. So after a long day of work , I was craving something new , something different , something equivalent to Peter Luger Steak lmaoo. So I notice king_fu review for Leilani back then when he posted it but that was during the Nikki no drip era, and times has change including our clocks going back an hour and it chilly. So back when I read the review , Kung_Fu sounded like he was the lucky guy due to her likeness of him and I must say I thank you so much for putting this one out there because no other provider can compete . So now today while I was going thru some ads on BP . Leilani popped up and I can’t forget those pics of hers . So I decided to take the challenge , and I’ll be honest my exceptions were really low. when girl looks good on pics and they’re real then chance are they have a attitude, or paranoid of LE or scam artist and that’s just facts. There’s always a catch , But with Leilani nothing, I called her and she gave me the rates of 80SS /120 HH so in my head I said let me go for the Ss and she send me her location which is not that bad of a drive for me .Also I must say, this girl is fancy and has high class for hosting there . She tell me the floor number by text, when I’m the floor , she tell me the room number . She opens the door and god damn I was presented with an Angel. Cute light skin mami standing about 5’5 . Kung_Fu was right, her camera must be jealous of her because boy she looks even better in person. Her voice was sexy and damn I said I’ll have the HH and handed her the money.She let me feel her while she gave me an amazing sexy CBJ while looking at me . Her skin was so soft and told me she was Hawaiian and Jamaican . She mention another country but damn does that girl know how to treat a men . I didn’t felt rush at all , she make sure I was having a good time and I made my comment about her performance and told how she was a star and she told me how fucking her was gonna be even better . She was so right about that , she took off her panties and brought to closer to the center of the bed and got of top, and she rode me cowgirl style and that ass of her was amazing . Loved the view and her tits were top of the line. Plus she had music playing, this girl delivered . So ask me if I was gonna tip and I sure did, cause she was worth it , after blowing in the bag, she offered wipes , and we talked. Her convo are really mature and she was debating weather she wanted my tip or if should get her snacks , honestly I was gonna do both but she was cold to come out . She does travel, she had came back yesterday . She’s a very honest girl, Please don’t annoy her by asking for Bare Anything, or GFE. She a clean girl who take care of herself , he room was clean, she smoke weed but not during you time of visit and no drug use what so ever . She told me she nice as long as no one push her button. I don’t know how long she will be in NY but she will travel back and forth from here , Hawaii and DC. So don’t wired her out , and for those who leave far out east . Don’t complain about the drive , she is worth it .I will repeat as much I can have time for it .

Overall Experience:1000 out of 100 lol
Personally : sweet, genuine
Looks:Cute , 5’5 , innocent looking but fuck like a nympho
Service :Everything covered
Rates:80ss 120hh
My damage : 120 + 20 Tip
Nice review and thanks for letting us know she’s back! Tried to see her last time but she was staying too far out west her current ad said she’s a moved a little further east going to try to see her today!

Hate being ask for a tip! Not cool!
It might not be cool, but it's easy to imagine the service going downhill fast if he had said "no". At that point, it became a "great time for 140, or less than great for 120". I'd go with "great for only 20 more" every time. Like grandma used to say "In for a penny, in for a pound".

Yea but she didn’t seem Care mind when I had said I don’t anything , then I was like I’ll check my wallet , she was well worth it. Back when I went I went to Bare exposer In AC , I Hated when the girl said if was gonna tip her.like I said she a nice sweet girl , as long as your donation are paid that’s fine. She just doesn’t like when guys call her asking to marry them or go bare and pressure her In person, that how the session will go downhill.

Nice review and thanks for letting us know she’s back! Tried to see her last time but she was staying too far out west her current ad said she’s a moved a little further east going to try to see her today!
You should see her. She off the 495 at a really nice hotel. Let just says you might wanna buy a Ferrari after seeing her. She told me people call her to inquire and she give her rates it’s far out West , but honestly her location was great , no LE, the hotel is really nice and quiet and she worth the drive . I never complain to a provider about their location .I am not saying it you cause you having even quoted her yet but she told me many guys will call her on that. Let us know with a review

It is a buzz kill for me too. I find that with some of the Asian crews.
Yep I hear you going to tip me just kills the mood. If the service is really good or their not money hungry I open my wallet. In fact I’ve left and said shit I forgot to give her something extra I go back and say this is for you. “Thanks”
I hear tip or are you going to cum are complete thumbs down and won’t be back!

I understand where you guys are coming from. For me I never got ask that from anyone , just once from a strip club, and she doubt she ask everyone cause Kung_fu would have mention it . Plus she has reviews on *** and well she was really good, so she deserve it , I opt for hh and was with her for an hour . She didn’t rush me at all. Now that annoys me . Girl who rushes me or are not enthusiastic and looks like they doing you a favor. But Leilani was great and that what reviews are for. If you say you don’t have any more money then she will still treat you good but I doubt she ask anyone for anything at most she will want snacks .if you wanna piss her off then ask for bare and GFE . That will make the make the session go wrong. But like I said ya gotta see it believe it. She was 10000 out of 100

I understand where you guys are coming from. For me I never got ask that from anyone , just once from a strip club, and she doubt she ask everyone cause Kung_fu would have mention it . Plus she has reviews on *** and well she was really good, so she deserve it , I opt for hh and was with her for an hour . She didn’t rush me at all. Now that annoys me . Girl who rushes me or are not enthusiastic and looks like they doing you a favor. But Leilani was great and that what reviews are for. If you say you don’t have any more money then she will still treat you good but I doubt she ask anyone for anything at most she will want snacks .if you wanna piss her off then ask for bare and GFE . That will make the make the session go wrong. But like I said ya gotta see it believe it. She was 10000 out of 100

Sounds like I need to give her a shot, now you say asking for GFE will piss her off, I know GFE doesn't mean anything since everyone has their own definition, That said does she offer DATY?

Sounds like I need to give her a shot, now you say asking for GFE will piss her off, I know GFE doesn't mean anything since everyone has their own definition, That said does she offer DATY?
Yea she even said it herself, she told me very friendly to those who are nice to her . So GFE and Bare is off the menu.guys will call her ask and go on and on and waste her time .As for DATY idk, the best way to approach that is to just to ask, and if she’s says no , then it’s a no. Some people will go on to put pressure and go on which will kill her vibe. But hey If you do daty let me know, I might opt for It for my next stay cause it was looking good, but yea it doesn’t hurt ask. I ask if can touch her , and that always my test, when they say no then chances are the session is gonna be bad. But she was cute and she add on by saying “yes, just don’t hurt me” lmaoo, she adorable . So ask but don’t drag. She won’t get mad .

Keep in mind we are from New York, we have a certain personally and give off a bad impression to those who come and visit .that being said , she from Hawaii . She has zero attitude , she was just honest with me by saying she has her moment but that when people plays her and her time. Guys will spend 20-30 mins asking question and at the end won’t see her. They have the most craziest request which she didn’t go into detail. Also honesty plays a big role. When I tip her , she gave me another big hug and kiss and boy was that the best. She told me guys will say yes about tipping her and after the session and go the bank to get you a tip and won’t come back.she gives them the benefit of the doubt . If you don’t have money to tip or don’t wanna tip , just be straight up. She told me she was surpised with me cause I am young and young guys will be the one to finesse her. Also she doesn’t mind having AA . Therefore she don’t judge you by weight , looks, color from your skin

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
It might not be cool, but it's easy to imagine the service going downhill fast if he had said "no". At that point, it became a "great time for 140, or less than great for 120". I'd go with "great for only 20 more" every time. Like grandma used to say "In for a penny, in for a pound".
Don't you mean pounding?