Legit Outcall Services

Another newbie needs to learn to leave his ego at the door.
Imagine this - in real life you join some fringe or underground social club. First you have to hear about or possibly know someone, get accepted (here sign up and approve post) and then gain trust and respect of long standing members. After sometime you learn the ways in which the group operates & why its operated for so long. You watch your actions and do what you can to prove yourself. Show your worth. You hopefully find your place as a member in said group through the above.

here it seems many forget the aspect of ‘gain respect and trust of long standing members’ and ‘proving themselves’ - didn’t Lil Joey just show everyone what being a jackass is?
That scenario of having a shit attitude would not play out well in real life for a new member of an underground club or group.

Good grief guys!

Here is the original question starting this thread:
Any of you seasoned vets know of a solid and reputable outcall service? I want to "DoorDash" some pussy to my place.
Sick of driving to places or dealing with the cleanliness issues in these amps.
No rough around the edges types either, it can't look obvious I am having some take out delivered.
Money is no obstacle.....
Here is the complete answer to the questions asked (I highlighted them in bold):

Then the following questions were asked:
Absolutely! I was hoping/looking for a referral based on some of the experiences some of you have had. ...... Was hoping some of you guys had a positive session and would be willing to share.
@Sukerfizh replied and also supplied the cost which wasn't asked, i.e., cost is no obstacle

Yes, easy setup. They send you pics of the ladies. Cost is 250.
Then the following was aked:
Seems tgtbt..
How does the $250 breakdown?
Admin fee?
Gfe included?
Upsell?
To which @Sukerfizh relied:

Tatiana and Jen are ladies that I have seen from MVP. Both Latina both 250 for the hour. I am a very basic person so I did not enquire about extras like gfe or anal. Both the ladies were a pleasure to be with and held a great conversation before and after.
Mvp sends pictures of who is available when you reach out. Never had an issue with the service....there was no upsell......
He also implied that he could not supply info on gfe, bbj, cim, cip or daty or anal that I infer means that he doesn't know because he didn't ask.

Then @Sukerfizh starts getting (justifiably IMHO) annoyed from the grief he is getting on the thread even though he answered the original questions that started the thread plus some clarifications.

My 2 cents: I you want info from new members in the future I think it is best not to give them grief when they haven't done anything wrong.

Good grief guys!

Here is the original question starting this thread:

Here is the complete answer to the questions asked (I highlighted them in bold):

Then the following questions were asked:
@Sukerfizh replied and also supplied the cost which wasn't asked, i.e., cost is no obstacle

Then the following was aked:

To which @Sukerfizh relied:

He also implied that he could not supply info on gfe, bbj, cim, cip or daty or anal that I infer means that he doesn't know because he didn't ask.

Then @Sukerfizh starts getting (justifiably IMHO) annoyed from the grief he is getting on the thread even though he answered the original questions that started the thread plus some clarifications.

My 2 cents: I you want info from new members in the future I think it is best not to give them grief when they haven't done anything wrong.
@genius,
All I asked, to which he never answered..

Did he get cfs, cbj, he or the like?
Or maybe he enjoyed their company and just chatted for the time spent together- To each his own

Imho, he was very vague and with the admission he does not prefer a GFE, his responses were subject to varying degrees of interpretation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So basically, @Sukerfizh and @genius feel that by describing what he didn't ask for implies everything is vanilla cbj and cfs, while
@trader1 and myself would have preferred he just said he got cfs and cbj for the $250 so that there is no mistake.

Kind of like the way I write code, I never use negative comparisons, I always write things explicitly, less chance of things falling thru the cracks.

Anyway, this part of the thread is over.
No more comments on how @Sukerfizh should have worded his response.
They will be deleted and you will be banned from this thread.

Move on

EXACTLY why I was asking. But if a Rebecca DeMornay type showed up not sure I could refuse
Not gonna lie. I jerked off more than once to imagining she showed up at my door and replaying sex scenes I found of her on videos from "And God Created Woman" and some other one I can't remember. At 62 she's on the show Lucifer and I would ABSOLUTELY still Fuck her!!

Not gonna lie. I jerked off more than once to imagining she showed up at my door and replaying sex scenes I found of her on videos from "And God Created Woman" and some other one I can't remember. At 62 she's on the show Lucifer and I would ABSOLUTELY still Fuck her!!
Yea great…
Sitting at my desk looking at some pictures ( old and new) of Rebecca…

Catching some wood and don’t know what to do!!

Yep she is still hot!!

She had that bad girl fuck me face. I bet she is an animal in the sack.
Ugh.. May just have to sneak out today for a release…

Makes me think of those lookers of yesteryear who I still like to fantasize about… Julia Robert’s comes to mind — She just has that perfect mouth ( Pretty Woman)

Why do you want them coming to your home specifically. Do you have a dungeon or some special equipment
Cleanliness for starters, my place is immaculate.
I am also more comfortable knocking boots in my crib.
Something about having the poon delivered excites me.

Driving into Flushing and trying to find parking has started to kill my mojo. The ride dampens my mood. I want what I want when I want it kind of thing. Maybe thats the old age and dementia settling in??

I am starting to give up on the LI amp scene. So many busts and "busted" ladies. I want/need the GFE these days to get that level of arousel. The LI AMPS don't offer much in the GFE department.

I want higher end pussy, elite. I have been treating myself well lately and I plan on continuing that trend.

Cleanliness for starters, my place is immaculate.
I am also more comfortable knocking boots in my crib.
Something about having the poon delivered excites me.

Driving into Flushing and trying to find parking has started to kill my mojo. The ride dampens my mood. I want what I want when I want it kind of thing. Maybe thats the old age and dementia settling in??

I am starting to give up on the LI amp scene. So many busts and "busted" ladies. I want/need the GFE these days to get that level of arousel. The LI AMPS don't offer much in the GFE department.

I want higher end pussy, elite. I have been treating myself well lately and I plan on continuing that trend.
I get the oldstimers myself sometimes. Parking is easy many lots $3 hour or free parking if you’re up to walk. You can have gfe with many in the flushing incalls and most have immaculate apartments. I like when they make you leave shoes at the door.

I get the oldstimers myself sometimes. Parking is easy many lots $3 hour or free parking if you’re up to walk. You can have gfe with many in the flushing incalls and most have immaculate apartments. I like when they make you leave shoes at the door.
What's oldstimers? Did you mean Alzheimers?