Leena on BP

So I decided to TOFT and what a mistake. It went from bad to worse and basically got robbed. It was the worse experience I had when I saw it going south I was like ok give me the quickie and got the response sorry no refunds. Just a heads up don't waste your time.

http://longisland.************/Fema...h-a-given-to-you-from-a-bad-bitch-25/20121452
The title of that ad should have been a red flag. If they have the mindset to create that title, then their mindset when you get there won't be much different.

Finding good providers is an art. No matter where they are, whether it is on the street, in a bar, in a cat house or elsewhere, one has to consider all the clues you can get before you make a decision. Many times you must make that decision in less than a minute. More often than not the best decision is to pass her by.

Yeah I hear you I am getting better at it and something really told me to leave and I let junior do the thinking. I just wish all mongers at least read these blogs this way these bitches would go out of business.