Lear Talent Reviews & Discussion 929-287-5553

Lauren Fresh
400/Hr
Bbj, Cfs

Set up for the appointment was really easy. The booker was even helpful in suggesting who to pick based on time of day. Gotta love the transparency. I ended up going with Lauren over a couple of others because she was the first to respond and also because of the above review. At first glance she is very attractive : beautiful smile, tallish (5’8” maybe), slim and natural. She is very well spoken and has a really nice vibe.

I ask her if she would prefer I shower even though I had showered less than an hour before arriving, and she said if I didn’t mind. I took a quick shower and immediately realized how cold the apartment was. She had on a space heater in the room but that definitely wasn’t enough.

We start of with a nice conversation about random things and within a few minutes she asks me to lay down and starts off with a fantastic bbj. I was definitely hungover, maybe even still a little tipsy from the night before, so I let her take command. She never attempted DFK and I never attempted DATY.

We start off with some standing mish - my go to in the beginning. She tells me she is rlly tight and asks me to start slow which I have no issue with… now here is the only thing that was a bit annoying - she kept one of her hands between myself and her. When I asked her why she wouldn’t move her hand she replied with “because I’m really tight and sometimes the condom gets stuck inside me.” I can understand that but it certainly took away from my rhythm and threw me off a bit. I’m always respectful so I continued on with mish. Moved over to some lazy doggy and sideways mish. She finished me off by massaging the boys while in sideways mish.

Overall, it was a cool experience but I wouldn’t repeat due to price point. I just know that for the cost I would get better overall service when it came down to the juicy stuff. Lauren is super dope though and she’s the type that would be fantastic for something longer than the hour, but that’s out of my price range haha.

She gets a 10/10 for attitude and personality.
Between the sheets I give the experience 6.5/10.

Will repeat with this establishment in the future.
Glad you tried her.

Monica Vibes

Face - 10

Body - 10

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for hr full service, 2 pops with lfk, daty, bbj

Location - midtown NYC

Would repeat. I mean going to repeat

@Kimboslice123 highly recommend her

Hey everyone! This is my first review so bear with me. First off been mongering for a little while then decided to dive in and boy did it make a splash

Before I’ve used places that offered full service and it was always meh but good enough and I said let me try one of these places like Shangri La or Lear talent and see what it’s all about. I proceeded to contact Jay to meet up with who I wanted first was Christine Dior from the awesome reviews you guys have given. She wasn’t available so I looked at the lineup and asked for Zoe Brava (again because of the reviews) and I was in for her and I kept looking and saw Monica and her body looked amazing and more my flavor so Jay was confirming Zoe but I switched last second and was hoping I didn’t regret it

I get to my location and she greets me at the door and my god she was gorgeous in a sheer lingerie with a new hair style shoulder length straight hair. Her pics DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE! She was stunning with a nice smile and plump lips, almond shaped eyes and a body to die for. I was looking for scars and saw none on her top or bottom and she has that Latina light caramel complexion. As soon as I saw her I said wow you are beautiful and you look better in person than your pics. She giggled and smiled and said thank you and did some lfk, then she said in her broken English “you no speak Spanish” and I responded fully in Spanish and she laughed and in Spanish called me a clown for making her struggle speaking English.

We then walking into the bedroom where I undressed and went to take a quick shower and she laid in the bed with her lingerie on. Stunning again. I got out and sat on the bed and she stood in front of me and did some lfk and I starting kissing on her smooth skin and she slowly lifted her top and I suck on her ample nipples and played with her tits definitely C-D cups and felt amazing, then she got down on her knees and spit on him right away and proceeded to BBJ and it was an incredible sight because she was so pretty and her plump lips going to work I enjoyed every minute of it

Before I got there I was hesitant on DATY but as soon as I saw her and her body I was on board and she was clean shaven so I said it’s my turn and laid her back and licked around her area before stroking it with my tongue a few times as she started sexually moaning lightly so I started working on her clit and sucking that shit and reaching up and playing with her tits.
I think I made her cum cuz she thighs came closed as I was in there and she was gripping my hands tight as she clenched up so I eased up and stopped as she proceeded to put my hat on and I went in mish pounding her out deep stroking it which she was taking well with some moans and grimacing which is a turn on and then she got used to my member and went at it for like 5-10 minutes and she started sucking on my nipples and there goes my first pop!

I roll over and she says she will brb as she went to the shower. I was just laying there like damn she’s bad. She returns and we chit chat for a few before we go for rd 2. She gives me a little sensual massage and as I turn over I’m pretty much up again and she says in Spanish “oh someone’s looking for trouble again” I said yep how can he not with you… so she goes sucking on him again bbj as her ass is up in the air so I said come here and we 69 as she’s getting more aggressive with trying to DT me and said no hands and was thrusting up a little to get it deeper which she gagged on it a few times but never went fully which is ok next time I’ll get it down! And then she turned around for some CG and it was a nice view so then she CG but on her feet bouncing on him so I grabbed her ass and was going in and she clenched up and her knees went inwards which was her climax again. Then I got up and went for doggy and her ass was incredible and plump and soft 10/10 and I drove him rt in and she moaned and I went to town plus her ass to waist ratio was amazing I grabbed her waist and my thumbs can touch and her ass my hands look small on her cheeks just to let ya know, I continued going in and pushed her down as she arched her back which I then put one leg up on the bed and leaned forward and she arched more so went in for a few and I wanted mish to pop again so turned her over and went to mish cuz I love kissing and popping which is what I did and my experience was done… cleaned me up gave me a hug and lfk and left a very happy man… I want to see her again like tomorrow but…. That’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to venture down

all in all I’m glad it was maybe my best experience ever and it wasn’t a mistake to make a last second change and Monica is amazing from looks to body to attitude was all 10’s tbh. Highly recommend and I even joked to Jay saying I’m gonna write a bad review so I can keep her to myself cuz she is a hidden treasure…

still want to try christine dior and Zoe but Monica got a spell on me if I really have to decide lol

Monica Vibes

Face - 10

Body - 10

Experience- 10

Location - midtown NYC

Hey everyone! This is my first review so bear with me. First off been mongering for a little while then decided to dive in and boy did it make a splash

Before I’ve used places that offered full service and it was always meh but good enough and I said let me try one of these places like Shangri La or Lear talent and see what it’s all about. I proceeded to contact Jay to meet up with who I wanted first was Christine Dior from the awesome reviews you guys have given. She wasn’t available so I looked at the lineup and asked for Zoe Brava (again because of the reviews) and I was in for her and I kept looking and saw Monica and her body looked amazing and more my flavor so Jay was confirming Zoe but I switched last second and was hoping I didn’t regret it

I get to my location and she greets me at the door and my god she was gorgeous in a sheer lingerie with a new hair style shoulder length straight hair. Her pics DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE! She was stunning with a nice smile and plump lips, almond shaped eyes and a body to die for. I was looking for scars and saw none on her top or bottom and she has that Latina light caramel complexion. As soon as I saw her I said wow you are beautiful and you look better in person than your pics. She giggled and smiled and said thank you and did some lfk, then she said in her broken English “you no speak Spanish” and I responded fully in Spanish and she laughed and in Spanish called me a clown for making her struggle speaking English.

We then walking into the bedroom where I undressed and went to take a quick shower and she laid in the bed with her lingerie on. Stunning again. I got out and sat on the bed and she stood in front of me and did some lfk and I starting kissing on her smooth skin and she slowly lifted her top and I suck on her ample nipples and played with her tits definitely C-D cups and felt amazing, then she got down on her knees and spit on him right away and proceeded to BBJ and it was an incredible sight because she was so pretty and her plump lips going to work I enjoyed every minute of it

Before I got there I was hesitant on DATY but as soon as I saw her and her body I was on board and she was clean shaven so I said it’s my turn and laid her back and licked around her area before stroking it with my tongue a few times as she started sexually moaning lightly so I started working on her clit and sucking that shit and reaching up and playing with her tits.
I think I made her cum cuz she thighs came closed as I was in there and she was gripping my hands tight as she clenched up so I eased up and stopped as she proceeded to put my hat on and I went in mish pounding her out deep stroking it which she was taking well with some moans and grimacing which is a turn on and then she got used to my member and went at it for like 5-10 minutes and she started sucking on my nipples and there goes my first pop!

I roll over and she says she will brb as she went to the shower. I was just laying there like damn she’s bad. She returns and we chit chat for a few before we go for rd 2. She gives me a little sensual massage and as I turn over I’m pretty much up again and she says in Spanish “oh someone’s looking for trouble again” I said yep how can he not with you… so she goes sucking on him again bbj as her ass is up in the air so I said come here and we 69 as she’s getting more aggressive with trying to DT me and said no hands and was thrusting up a little to get it deeper which she gagged on it a few times but never went fully which is ok next time I’ll get it down! And then she turned around for some CG and it was a nice view so then she CG but on her feet bouncing on him so I grabbed her ass and was going in and she clenched up and her knees went inwards which was her climax again. Then I got up and went for doggy and her ass was incredible and plump and soft 10/10 and I drove him rt in and she moaned and I went to town plus her ass to waist ratio was amazing I grabbed her waist and my thumbs can touch and her ass my hands look small on her cheeks just to let ya know, I continued going in and pushed her down as she arched her back which I then put one leg up on the bed and leaned forward and she arched more so went in for a few and I wanted mish to pop again so turned her over and went to mish cuz I love kissing and popping which is what I did and my experience was done… cleaned me up gave me a hug and lfk and left a very happy man… I want to see her again like tomorrow but…. That’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to venture down

all in all I’m glad it was maybe my best experience ever and it wasn’t a mistake to make a last second change and Monica is amazing from looks to body to attitude was all 10’s tbh. Highly recommend and I even joked to Jay saying I’m gonna write a bad review so I can keep her to myself cuz she is a hidden treasure…

still want to try christine dior and Zoe but Monica got a spell on me if I really have to decide lol
apologies she’s about 5’-2” maybe 120lbs
Curvy and thick no fat except where you want it and early 20’s

Monica Vibes

Face - 10

Body - 10

Experience- 10

Location - midtown NYC

I definitely have to try her out now haha

Yasmín Canaria

I had to choose her again. Cannot get enough of this girl. Been holding my urges for a week.
She had on this special outfit for me as I had requested she was freaking gorgeous!

I had arrived to the apartment and she opened the door for me and there she was. I could not hold myself back and we started to make out right next to the fridge. Everything thing I tell you everything was DFK and all tongue with me and her. We were making out like we were in heat.

She then told me to stop because there were other girls in the other room and wanted to continue in her room. As we were walking to her room I was smacking and grabbing her ass. And my god it was bouncy and soft. In my head I couldn’t wait to doggy her later.

Meanwhile in the room she had laid down and we started to make out again and I was kissing her cheek to kissing and licking her neck hearing her moan. Then I made my way down to her nipples and started to lick and tease it with her continuously moaning. And to my surprise she flipped me over and took my clothes off and said I want to suck junior. Taking my pants off after she started to lick suck and jerk me. Oh I forgot to mention she is in a new room and this is the best room ever. It have mirrors on the side of the bed and near the door where I can see her beautiful ass as she was sucking me. I took this chance to take her panty off.

Then it was my turn to flip her over and I whispered in her ear saying I want to taste you. She giggled and said okay. I furiously DATY down her and her legs were trembling and I knew that was a great sign that I made her orgasm. Then I went back up to DFK her and was rubbing junior on her pussy raw.

She then said I need you to fuck me like now. Took the cover while on MISH I slid junior in there and it was game time I was fucking her like there was no tomorrow watching her breast move and I was licking her nipples then we moved on to doggy and I was slapping her ass watching it in the mirror it was a great show. She then took the cover off to my surprise and started to suck on junior more and said let me take the vibrator out and she came back plugged it in and sucked junior and DT it. I said let me get back on doggy and she had the vibrator on her clit was I was dogging her crazy.

She had then said I want to ride you and yes that was the best part watching her breast bounce up and down and I was playing with her nipples then I had my hands on her ass and hips and a few more rides I finished in the bad and she gave a sexual moan and continued to move up and down as I emptied it inside. She looked at the condom and said wow that’s a lot inside. Gave her a weeks worth.

After finishing we continued to make more DFK in the bed and going into the shower we just couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves and we were kissing and I nibbled on her ear kissing and licking her neck. This girl was honestly the best.

She was mad at me because she want me to do a second pop but I couldn’t. It takes me a while to recharge and I told her maybe I will do 2 hours with her next time. She happily giggled yes.

My goal today was to make her orgasm and she had multiple time. Which made me a happy man today.

Damage: 400
Repeat: 10/10 would definitely repeat. She’s the best there is.
Recommend: 10/10 I would definitely recommend she gives the best treatment there is.

Christine Dior

Face - 7.5

Body - 8.5

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for gfe hr full service, 2 pops with dfk, daty, bbj, cim, fiv

Location - midtown NYC

Would repeat

So this is my second review and I finally got to go for my original option
Christine Dior… best way to describe her is the cute friendly neighbor that you see throwing out the garbage with a fat ass in tights…

She’s cute and bubbly with a great attitude and perfect english. She greets me with a nice little outfit and we do our pleasantries and I undress and jump in the shower which she ran for me. As soon as I get out the shower she’s got music going and laying on all 4’s with her tremendous ass up in the air! What a sight!
So I jump in the bed and we dfk and fondle each other and she makes her way down on my chest then to my guy and she gets nasty with her bbj, dt and all and loads of saliva which is a thing for me so I’m loving it. After about 10 minutes I say “your turn” and she lays and spreads them and I dive in and she has a nice one and I start going at it rubbing her tits and sucking that clit as she moans and wiggles after some time I say let’s go
She hops up puts my hat on with her mouth then we go mish and she’s not fat but not a spinner so I like the meat she has on her it’s like nicer to pound without thinking she’s going to break
After about 5-10 minutes of pounding her out and her taking it well and moaning and all she licks my chest and 1st pop in the books…

She washes up and comes lays next to me as we chit chat and have some conversation and then after touching and teasing she goes bbj again this time after she starts I stand up and she goes on her knees and goes to town and she lets me fuck her face and DT’s me as I stare at her ass from above again what a view… after that I say I gotta hit that ass and she giggles puts my hat on with her mouth and hopes up on all 4’s and we go to pound town as I grab her shoulders and/or waist and dig her out for a solid 5 minutes of her ass bouncing back at me. It’s a fat firm natural ass so it’s perfect for doggy.
I then turn her over and fuck her on her side with her one leg between mine and other I’m holding in the air and that was nice because her natural tits bouncing and her ass bouncing and you get a side view of both! Then I switched to mish and asked her can I cim she said mmhmm and I stood up as she finished me off and smiled about it all…

all in all she was cool as hell and friendly
I recommend her if you want the girl next door vibe that’s not a knockout but cute with a fat ass and she can fuck and bbj is top tier!

So for me Monica has set the bar in terms of overall experience and christine is a couple notches below but that’s not a bad thing cuz Monica is otherworldly

@Kimboslice123 I gotta try this Yasmin

Christine Dior

Face - 7.5

Body - 8.5

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for gfe hr full service, 2 pops with dfk, daty, bbj, cim, fiv

Location - midtown NYC

Would repeat

So this is my second review and I finally got to go for my original option
Christine Dior… best way to describe her is the cute friendly neighbor that you see throwing out the garbage with a fat ass in tights…

She’s cute and bubbly with a great attitude and perfect english. She greets me with a nice little outfit and we do our pleasantries and I undress and jump in the shower which she ran for me. As soon as I get out the shower she’s got music going and laying on all 4’s with her tremendous ass up in the air! What a sight!
So I jump in the bed and we dfk and fondle each other and she makes her way down on my chest then to my guy and she gets nasty with her bbj, dt and all and loads of saliva which is a thing for me so I’m loving it. After about 10 minutes I say “your turn” and she lays and spreads them and I dive in and she has a nice one and I start going at it rubbing her tits and sucking that clit as she moans and wiggles after some time I say let’s go
She hops up puts my hat on with her mouth then we go mish and she’s not fat but not a spinner so I like the meat she has on her it’s like nicer to pound without thinking she’s going to break
After about 5-10 minutes of pounding her out and her taking it well and moaning and all she licks my chest and 1st pop in the books…

She washes up and comes lays next to me as we chit chat and have some conversation and then after touching and teasing she goes bbj again this time after she starts I stand up and she goes on her knees and goes to town and she lets me fuck her face and DT’s me as I stare at her ass from above again what a view… after that I say I gotta hit that ass and she giggles puts my hat on with her mouth and hopes up on all 4’s and we go to pound town as I grab her shoulders and/or waist and dig her out for a solid 5 minutes of her ass bouncing back at me. It’s a fat firm natural ass so it’s perfect for doggy.
I then turn her over and fuck her on her side with her one leg between mine and other I’m holding in the air and that was nice because her natural tits bouncing and her ass bouncing and you get a side view of both! Then I switched to mish and asked her can I cim she said mmhmm and I stood up as she finished me off and smiled about it all…

all in all she was cool as hell and friendly
I recommend her if you want the girl next door vibe that’s not a knockout but cute with a fat ass and she can fuck and bbj is top tier!

So for me Monica has set the bar in terms of overall experience and christine is a couple notches below but that’s not a bad thing cuz Monica is otherworldly

@Kimboslice123 I gotta try this Yasmin
I definitely recommend Yasmin! Isn’t Christine rate 300? Unless you paid 100 extra for GFE services.

Yasmín Canaría

Face - 10 (definitely better looking than her pics)

Body - 10 (It’s all natural so it gets extra props)

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for hr full service, 2 pops with dfk, daty, bbj, 69

Location - midtown NYC

Would repeat, highly recommended

So after reading a few reviews about how irresistible this girl is I said I have to give her a try… I was in the city doing some work and as soon as Jay set the lineup I hit him asking if she was available and after like 15-20 minutes we were all set and ready to go for near midday.

I get there and buzz up and thankful not 4 flights again. I knock and she opens the door and I’m like whoa ok she’s a beauty with some juicy lips and a petite body with a soft fluffy bouncy ass and nice c-cup tits that sagged a little which is good cuz there’s no doubt she’s all natural. She smiled showing her pearly whites and dimples and we greeted each other with a kiss on each cheek (some European shit) lol. She speaks great english with a heavy Spanish accent like Sofia Vergara so it’s actually a turn on… we are conversing in English and she’s European really from Tenerife which is an island off of Spain. She speaks English, Spanish and Dutch as I think she has Belgium in Her roots somewhere. Then after a few I start speaking full Spanish and she’s excited by it which was cute

So as I undress to shower I get the scare of the day. She goes lemme see your dick because I don’t do big dicks and I’m like uh oh I’m not dirk digler but I’m a healthy young man and she looks and asks how much does it grow and I show about 6 inches and she said hmm and it’s thick rt I said yeah… she again says I don’t do big dicks but we will see go shower and I say don’t worry I’ll be gentle, she tells me initially I can pop once with sex and the other with bbj cuz she wasn’t totally ok with my guy being above average

I’m showering and thinking oh no hope this isn’t a disaster so I wash up and go to the room where I sit and start kissing and rubbing her and start on her breast and nipples sucking and licking away she likes it. Then on her neck and and lips again and back to her tits. She then says lay back and starts her bbj which she was a pro at especially dt… she was taking it like a champ and gagging and making it messy as hell which I enjoy… after some more I say can I lick you and she jumps up and gets in position so I tease her up and down and inner thighs and all then start stroking with my tongue from bottom to her clit and flicking it up a few times then start real Daty and she cums as I’m eating away can tell by her convulsions and I ask her she says of course your good at this.
So my first pop is always mish so I say let me get on top which she grabs my hat and puts it on and she says gentle and I say of course which I am and we just start deep stroking slowly which she loves and dfk. I’m legit asking her if she’s alright cuz I don’t want either of us to have a bad experience and she mmhmm me between moans I ask to go harder and deeper and she says ok and we go at it she cums and then I shortly cum after as she’s sucking on my nipples while I stroke

She then goes to wash up and I lay there cleaning my guy off and she comes back and we talk for a while and vibe and laugh and I can see she’s super comfortable with me as I am with her so we go for rd 2 and I say cmon let’s 69 which she obliges and she’s going no hands DT which was fucking amazing as I lick her and sucking her clit
Shortly after I say sit on my face and I want you to cum and I’m sucking and playing with her nice tits and she comes on my face and I say nice now come ride me and she gets the Jimmy on and starts riding me and grinding, bouncing up and down and she’s gotten used to my guy so I then say let’s doggy and wow what a soft juicy ass so I turn her over and start spanking her and asking if she’s ok and it’s all good and I put my leg up on the bed and grab her by the waist and take her to pound town and she’s taking it all like a champ and I keep making sure she’s good and she’s moaning and saying yes don’t stop so I keep going and then slow down cuz such a pretty girl I wanna mish and dfk to cum so she turns over and we mish and I’m doing as deep as I can and say you see you can handle it and she says it’s perfect but I want you to fuck me hard and I say you sure to which she says mmhmm with a sheepish grin so I lean into her lift one leg on my shoulder and my other arm around her shoulders and fuck her hard and deep and fast and after a few minutes she says omg I’m cumming don’t stop my guy goes oh shit I’m gonna cum too so we go hard for the last stretch and I cum in her with my hat on and she’s convulsing under me at the same time which was an amazing finish and I roll over and she screams what an amazing fuck to start my day! So that was awesome to hear. I told her next time you need to come 4-5 times she said yeah I did atleast 4 rt now. What you tryna kill me with orgasms which I replied I don’t think anyone would ever complain about that sort of death as we laughed at it

So Monica Vibes is still the bar and is immaculate but Yasmín is rt there I’m talking like 1 and 1A but Monica gets a slight edge overall from me but I want Yasmín and Monica as my rotation for now I don’t think many can compete and if so please fill me in

@Kimboslice123 Yasmin is an absolute gem and I thoroughly believe you will love Monica just as much but thanks for your reviews cuz Yasmin was top notch

Yasmín Canaría

Face - 10 (definitely better looking than her pics)

Body - 10 (It’s all natural so it gets extra props)

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for hr full service, 2 pops with dfk, daty, bbj, 69

Location - midtown NYC

So after reading a few reviews about how irresistible this girl is I said I have to give her a try… I was in the city doing some work and as soon as Jay set the lineup I hit him asking if she was available and after like 15-20 minutes we were all set and ready to go for near midday.

I get there and buzz up and thankful not 4 flights again. I knock and she opens the door and I’m like whoa ok she’s a beauty with some juicy lips and a petite body with a soft fluffy bouncy ass and nice c-cup tits that sagged a little which is good cuz there’s no doubt she’s all natural. She smiled showing her pearly whites and dimples and we greeted each other with a kiss on each cheek (some European shit) lol. She speaks great english with a heavy Spanish accent like Sofia Vergara so it’s actually a turn on… we are conversing in English and she’s European really from Tenerife which is an island off of Spain. She speaks English, Spanish and Dutch as I think she has Belgium in Her roots somewhere. Then after a few I start speaking full Spanish and she’s excited by it which was cute

So as I undress to shower I get the scare of the day. She goes lemme see your dick because I don’t do big dicks and I’m like uh oh I’m not dirk digler but I’m a healthy young man and she looks and asks how much does it grow and I show about 6 inches and she said hmm and it’s thick rt I said yeah… she again says I don’t do big dicks but we will see go shower and I say don’t worry I’ll be gentle, she tells me initially I can pop once with sex and the other with bbj cuz she wasn’t totally ok with my guy being above average

I’m showering and thinking oh no hope this isn’t a disaster so I wash up and go to the room where I sit and start kissing and rubbing her and start on her breast and nipples sucking and licking away she likes it. Then on her neck and and lips again and back to her tits. She then says lay back and starts her bbj which she was a pro at especially dt… she was taking it like a champ and gagging and making it messy as hell which I enjoy… after some more I say can I lick you and she jumps up and gets in position so I tease her up and down and inner thighs and all then start stroking with my tongue from bottom to her clit and flicking it up a few times then start real Daty and she cums as I’m eating away can tell by her convulsions and I ask her she says of course your good at this.
So my first pop is always mish so I say let me get on top which she grabs my hat and puts it on and she says gentle and I say of course which I am and we just start deep stroking slowly which she loves and dfk. I’m legit asking her if she’s alright cuz I don’t want either of us to have a bad experience and she mmhmm me between moans I ask to go harder and deeper and she says ok and we go at it she cums and then I shortly cum after as she’s sucking on my nipples while I stroke

She then goes to wash up and I lay there cleaning my guy off and she comes back and we talk for a while and vibe and laugh and I can see she’s super comfortable with me as I am with her so we go for rd 2 and I say cmon let’s 69 which she obliges and she’s going no hands DT which was fucking amazing as I lick her and sucking her clit
Shortly after I say sit on my face and I want you to cum and I’m sucking and playing with her nice tits and she comes on my face and I say nice now come ride me and she gets the Jimmy on and starts riding me and grinding, bouncing up and down and she’s gotten used to my guy so I then say let’s doggy and wow what a soft juicy ass so I turn her over and start spanking her and asking if she’s ok and it’s all good and I put my leg up on the bed and grab her by the waist and take her to pound town and she’s taking it all like a champ and I keep making sure she’s good and she’s moaning and saying yes don’t stop so I keep going and then slow down cuz such a pretty girl I wanna mish and dfk to cum so she turns over and we mish and I’m doing as deep as I can and say you see you can handle it and she says it’s perfect but I want you to fuck me hard and I say you sure to which she says mmhmm with a sheepish grin so I lean into her lift one leg on my shoulder and my other arm around her shoulders and fuck her hard and deep and fast and after a few minutes she says omg I’m cumming don’t stop my guy goes oh shit I’m gonna cum too so we go hard for the last stretch and I cum in her with my hat on and she’s convulsing under me at the same time which was an amazing finish and I roll over and she screams what an amazing fuck to start my day! So that was awesome to hear. I told her next time you need to come 4-5 times she said yeah I did atleast 4 rt now. What you tryna kill me with orgasms which I replied I don’t think anyone would ever complain about that sort of death as we laughed at it

So Monica Vibes is still the bar and is immaculate but Yasmín is rt there I’m talking like 1 and 1A but Monica gets a slight edge overall from me but I want Yasmín and Monica as my rotation for now I don’t think many can compete and if so please fill me in

@Kimboslice123 Yasmin is an absolute gem and I thoroughly believe you will love Monica just as much but thanks for your reviews cuz Yasmin was top notch
Glad you enjoyed her as much as I did. You’re getting me intrigued about Monica. I might have to pull the trigger soon.

Milagros
Face - 7/8 (highly subjective)

Body - 9 all natural

Experience- 7

Donation - 400 for hr full service, 1 pop with kissing, bbj,fiv

Location - midtown NYC

Set up appointment the night before. Arrived on time and greeted by a lovely all natural Latina Colombiana in her late 20s or early 30s. She has a lighter complexion than I was expecting from her photographs. Her hair is also more auburn. Anyway, I was really there for her massive mammaries and pretty much got right to sucking on them. She’s actually pretty proud of them and has reason to be. Whatever diet she’s on to make them so juicy has worked. They are lovely.

Soon after she’s sucking on me. She acknowledges my size it doesn’t seem intimidated. Nice bbbj to get me hard then I enter in mish. Nice tight and deep. We go at it for a bit. Juicy kissing with little hints of tongue slipping out. She whispers cum but it’s only been like 10 minutes. I let her know we’re just getting started.

Flip her over for doggy and I get to grab on her tits from behind and then back to mish so I can suck on them from the front while inside her. About a half hour in I take a moment then have her position herself with her knees on the bed while I finger her from behind for a bit. She remains on the bed in that position while I hit it in doggy while standing. Spin her around for standing mish then I climb on the bed too. Get her to say a few dirty words in broken English. Responded in the negative to my questions about cof/cim so I blew in the bag, cleaned up, then back to reality.

A very good time.

Anyone else having communication issues with the booker last few days? Only been here once and he was very responsive for that appointment, but the last two times i’ve contacted him the responses are extremely delayed. Haven’t been able to book because of this.

Just wondering if it’s me or if it’s all around.

Anyone else having communication issues with the booker last few days? Only been here once and he was very responsive for that appointment, but the last two times i’ve contacted him the responses are extremely delayed. Haven’t been able to book because of this.

Just wondering if it’s me or if it’s all around.
Happens mostly around lunch time and after 5-6pm… due to the busy rush and stuff. My advice try early morning or late night visits or you can reserve hours ahead… happens sometimes but they are pretty good with texts.

Veronica Smythe

Face - 9

Body - 7 (thick white girl, punk rock style)

Experience- 10

Donation - 400 for hr full service, 2 pops, Bbj, multiple positions

Location - midtown NYC East side

Would repeat.

I have used Lear talent many times and have always had consistently great results and this time was no different. I booked Veronica for an hour easily via text, after viewing her pics.. I was given an address in midtown East and confirmed it.

I get to the private apt and see the exact girl that was advertised, she is in her mid 20s. She a white girl with tats, cute face, big butt, little on the thicker side. She’s has a great attitude, is fun and bubbly.

We DFK and starts a great sloppy BBJ, I then start to return the favor with daty.

She puts the bag on and then we go through a few positions. She’s loving every second of it. Rip off the condom and CIM.

We clean up a little and chill, getting rdy for round 2. After 20 min or so she starts another BBJ, allowed me to face fuck her but that may be ymmv. then on comes cap #2. A few positions and I nut in the bag.

she’s cool corky and fun. My Spanish isn’t great so it’s a lot different then seeing the other Spanish girls that Lear normally has.

Review:
Priscilla P amazing 10/10
Wow! What a session!
I booked an hour and glad I did!
She greeted me in link lingerie and a devilish wink
Body is perfect and all natural
Plump curvy ass nice hips
Beautiful lips and face young and hot Venezuelan
DFK with lots of tongue
I freshened up and we were roaming making out all over the small room.
I went down on her first and then switched to 69
she had a beautiful pussy piercing
Made her cum right there
Ate her ass like a snack and she loved it

Her bbbj is a solid 10!
Deep suction she started with hand motion and revised when I took her hand away. Deep throat porn star style… she said she has an only fans and wants to promote it! She deserves to be a porn star and gives me Carmela clutch vibes she is super into it and passionate

After oral all over the place she strapped me up and got on top cowgirl gyrating moving her hips like only a porn star would. I stuck a finger in her mouth and then in her asshole and she loved it! She told me to fuck her hard and I did in multiple positions
After cowgirl, missionary, doggie, prone bone, sideways, I whispered in her ear to go to the couch in the common area. She gave me a shy grin and I said I don’t give a fuck let’s go. She told her friend nikki to give us the space and nikki went into the other room. Fucked her missionary on the couch and futon doggie
Then we went to the shower
She started a shower and I fucked get doggie in the shower it was so hot dripping wet making out DFk lots of tongue
She removed condom bent down and blew me in the shower
Thankfully I had a session the day before so I was an energized and wasn’t going to cum quick although I could have…
Went back to the bedroom I asked her to get on top again for a few minutes then I asked her about Greek and her eyes lit up
I said holy shit
She said I come super fast in anal
She got a new rubber lubed up and sat on my dick for a few minutes bouncing up and down grinding on me and I was DEEP in her ass!!
I wanted cim she said no give me a facial
I said let’s fuck some more
I put her on sideways anal and blew it in the bag
Wow I was spent
Nice Venezuelan from Miami
I’m going to do a double with her and nikki next week for sure!
She asked me to be her BF in nyc … playfully of course I don’t do takeout and it wouldn’t work for me anyway for obvious reasons