Latina House 929-290-3473

Wish also one would come out to Suffolk. This is an ideal spot as it is on ny way home and convenient but on a weekend and the pocking being so damn slim lately this would be nice

How bad must it suck for you to have the job of having to sniff the junk of the guys entering the door. I'm sure there is no tipping involved there

From what I can remember she is a short wide linebacker ish type woman... reminded me of the very first episode of Friends the woman in laundromat that tries to steal the washing machine

From what I can remember she is a short wide linebacker ish type woman... reminded me of the very first episode of Friends the woman in laundromat that tries to steal the washing machine
I wonder what she would do if she finds someone to be smelling bad? Sir, step inside here...There is soap and water.

I wonder what she would do if she finds someone to be smelling bad? Sir, step inside here...There is soap and water.
I think she may be sniffing for trich although men usually don't have symptoms but women can have a putrid odor and discharge. She may not be so much sniffing as taking a good look for STDs such as herpes, warts or syph

Plus there's a camera up in corner ceiling and they make you stand right in front of it, I think they're also checking for wires. So glad I don't have to go thru that security check anymore lol

What's the problem with calling with your paid for cash, untraceable back to you, cheapo burner phone?

Of course, given all the discussions here on UG, I am assuming that's what you use for mongering.
Oh i thought of that and jo issues there.... more of the "what if they are setting me up to get a lighter ..... if it was for that reason

Oh i thought of that and jo issues there.... more of the "what if they are setting me up to get a lighter ..... if it was for that reason
What do you think - that LE is going to sit around for weeks tying up valuable LE personnel recourses waiting for some guy to call to try and make a low level case of solicitation when they got gangs murdering kids by the bucketful and armed robbery by some guy with a knife or machete of some terrified clerk in an ice ream, bagel, or convenience store in the news just about every day for the past month or so?

Oh wait - LE is still tying up valuable LE personnel recourses investigating and busting a bunch of terrified Asians giving handies, or even worse the more serious massage w/o license, in MPs aren't they?

My mistake - I guess you're right and you should be worried about calling the place.

What do you think - that LE is going to sit around for weeks tying up valuable LE personnel recourses waiting for some guy to call to try and make a low level case of solicitation when they got gangs murdering kids by the bucketful and armed robbery by some guy with a knife or machete of some terrified clerk in an ice ream, bagel, or convenience store in the news just about every day for the past month or so?

Oh wait - LE is still tying up valuable LE personnel recourses investigating and busting a bunch of terrified Asians giving handies, or even worse the more serious massage w/o license, in MPs aren't they?

My mistake - I guess you're right and you should be worried about calling the place.
As f ed up as it sounds THATS EXACTLY why.... LE priorities lately seems to be the exact opposite of the need.
I had to have all the stars aligned to go back and this is just a reason to not go... an excuse maybe
Mid to east Suffolk is a ghost town with known providers since the AMP busts I guess some if not all decided to stay West. And the weekends are just ridiculously bad.
With my work schedule finding a 1/2 is difficult and the 1/2 is also 15 in lot blah blah blah. This place was just..... seedy but the girl was a 9.9 of 10 and I would take the chance just to maybe see her again and see if she "tightened up"