Latina 607-200-1917 Bohemia roommates #322-333-1715.

Ok
Saw this 1 last night.
She texts back quick. Get up to room door opens quick. At ok hotel at bohemia where it seems any girl that posts bohemia in there ad. This is where they are.

She is smoking hot. Pics in her ad are real, except think she has a wig on in those pics. Stupid phat ass, little waist, medium size titties, pretty face, juicey plump lips

Walk in the room. There are 2 beds in the room and another girl in the other bed under the covers playing on her phone. I was like wtf. But I just left the bar(I barely ever drink) so I didn't really give a shit.

The friends face look good. No clue about body. There is beer all over the place in the room, looks like they are living in there.

No English

Get undressed. Lay on other bed. She drops her clothed and she is hot as shit. Probably late 20s.

She gets me half hard and puts rubber on. Gives me a horrible cbj for 1min. No enthusiasm out of this 1 at all. She hates her job. Then She just lays down. So I get on top for like 5min then stop tell her to turn over. I fucked this lady k9 as hard as I could. Stopped at like 10min. Can't cum cause of stupid condom. She turns looks at me and waves her hand in front of her face like she was sweating. I lay down and she looks upset that she still has to work. She jerks it like it was a bother for her to do it. She is paying no attention to me while she does it. She is talking to her friend the hole time.

She sucked so bad at jerking it. I told her no Bueno. Put her hands on my nipples and had to jerk it myself.......smh...

What a disappointment cause she is hot.

Get dressed and she says "tip baby" with hand out.(I gave donation when I walked in) I said "O now you speak english" told her "no bueno" and walked out and she threw a fucking high heel at me.....LmFao

Looks 9/10
Service 2/10
Donation $140

I will not be calling this 1 again even if she was the last women on earth. Which sucks cause she is hot.

-Super Simp aka Captain save a ho

Ok so after being a retarded degenerate last night. I almost ending up back in the same hotel room this girl was in.
I'm 99.9% positive this is her friends # 322-333-1715. The 1 laying in the other bed, playing on the phone under the covers.

I texted # and the way she was texting, making no sense at times felt like I was texting with the same girl. Must be the translate app they use.

Got told to go to same hotel. I know alot of providers work out of this hotel so I didn't think nothing of it.

Got there, texted I was in parking lot. Got told to go to the same room #.

Did not go up. Considering the bad service I got from the girl the night before.

If this post is not aloud due too me not being a 100% sure. Mods please delete. Just trying to help some fellow mongers out from a boring waste of money

The friend could be good though. But I wasn't go back up there again.