Latin Fast Houses

Fast House, Northern and 108 call and get walked in on corner. Cute columbians fri-sun only. 40...
Say you've been there before and give them address before they give it to you. Hey you still on 108? Then your in.
Seven-18 7*91 2*4*6*1 (sorry dont want search engine picking it up

Last edited:
Fast House, Northern and 108 call and get walked in on corner. Cute columbians fri-sun only. 40...
Say you've been there before and give them address before they give it to you. Hey you still on 108? Then your in.
hey was thinking about hitting up the place that advertises on bp and cl (maspeth and lic) but would this place be better? and is there a problem with a white guy getting in that you know of? tia

hey was thinking about hitting up the place that advertises on bp and cl (maspeth and lic) but would this place be better? and is there a problem with a white guy getting in that you know of? tia
I am gringo, took me some convincing, like, I am going to bash your door in if you don't let me in. Seriously, I don't take shit from these places denying me, If I know they are there, then I am coming in unless your closed. They think all gringo's are LE. Like LE wouldn't figure out they can send a spanish cop in. LOL

I rate the girls a 6/10. Now like old days, a little belly, but doable at 40. I am picky. Can you post backpage link?

Thanks! Googled the number. The ads that come up have too good to be true spanish babes. However, if they look even remotely close to the ads pics, then I would try it. I can't tell, definate bait and switch job though. Ill check it out this weekend and report back. Got another fast house in queens, will post review and number after a visit this weekend.

Would be even easier to get in if you tell them the address of their building I would think.

Would you have it?

oh this was the place I reviewed in the other thread which is now sanford 1f and the post got deleted somehow. This place on 108 and Northern is so-so. Look more mexican than colombian for sure. very limited hours and days of operation.

Last edited:
There is another place around 39th ave and 27th pl in Long Island City that's ok but there's only ONE girl working there the times I've been there. Though I see there were 2 rooms built out. The place was a pretty dingy but the girls were marginally cuter than the 108 ST house.

These guys also advertise on BP, albeit on a much more limited basis.

pretty spanish girl

Yesterday I saw an posting on BP Pretty spanish girl sanford and main st flushing. Today I go back on BP and the posting is down. Did any see it and better yet does any one this place. I did call at the time and was tols 60 for 15min. Which i though it was on the high side since 108 and northern is 40

Yesterday I saw an posting on BP Pretty spanish girl sanford and main st flushing. Today I go back on BP and the posting is down. Did any see it and better yet does any one this place. I did call at the time and was tols 60 for 15min. Which i though it was on the high side since 108 and northern is 40
I attempted to go on Friday afternoon. They had me go to an address on Main Street. Got there and called, they redirected me to an address on 41st Ave which was around the corner. I call again, told me to wait. So I wait and got a call from them saying it would be a 15 minute wait. OK, so I wait, and wait, and wait some more. I called them again to find out what was going on and they told me another 30 minutes. At that point I left.

here is a cache of the ad....
Pretty Spanish girl ~~~~~~ - 21 report ad

Reply: click here
Sanford Ave & Main St
347-684-2200

Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 20538585 queens

Last edited: