Latin/Caribbean "Spa" Amityville

Been a while since I had anything constructive to say- In support of our local latin community, I decided to try out this new gig in Amityville. Located on Sunrise Highway- Easy to find- just east of 110- No appointment needed- They advertise the girls are the ones we see in the pics- Took the hour for 80- paid the girl at the desk upfront.

1. Lackluster massage
2. Remained partially clothed the whole session
3. No body to body contact
4. Spoke very little
5. One of the most un inspired HE I have ever had

Completely disappointing

They are only open a couple of weeks, but would think at this rate, they might not last

Their #
631-741-5929

Giving it a thumbs down, but, if YMMV, would be curious to know if any has had better results

yes, pics accurate- actually looked better in person
Hmm.... I went a few days ago... and I met w/ Roxy, and she was not on par with any of the girls in their advertisements, who did you meet with?

review:

Location is right on sunrise highway with parking right in front. on one side is a deli, the other side is an empty store.

I was able to walk right in, and as soon as you walk up the stairs there is a receptionist in a waiting room with security cameras.

Gave receptionist the 50, and was led to the room.

Massage was not very good, just kind of a light rub, but i've had worse (not sayying much)

The girl (Roxy) was attractive, but not even close to the caliber of the girls on the back pages ads. She had nice C cup breasts and a solid bubble butt, but not much to be happy with otherwise.

No buildup at all, after lack-luster massage flipped, and she asked if i'd like a release, and that it would be 50 for topless and 100 for nude. Went with topless, and she ditched the top and started rubbing away.

HE itself wasnt that bad, had better, but overall the HE got my seal of approval.

Overall mixed opinions. Girl was certainly more attractive then most AMP girls, but the location left something to be desired, and I don't quite feel like the extra cost is worth it... Might repeat

Hmm.... I went a few days ago... and I met w/ Roxy, and she was not on par with any of the girls in their advertisements, who did you meet with?

review:

Location is right on sunrise highway with parking right in front. on one side is a deli, the other side is an empty store.

I was able to walk right in, and as soon as you walk up the stairs there is a receptionist in a waiting room with security cameras.

Gave receptionist the 50, and was led to the room.

Massage was not very good, just kind of a light rub, but i've had worse (not sayying much)

The girl (Roxy) was attractive, but not even close to the caliber of the girls on the back pages ads. She had nice C cup breasts and a solid bubble butt, but not much to be happy with otherwise.

No buildup at all, after lack-luster massage flipped, and she asked if i'd like a release, and that it would be 50 for topless and 100 for nude. Went with topless, and she ditched the top and started rubbing away.

HE itself wasnt that bad, had better, but overall the HE got my seal of approval.

Overall mixed opinions. Girl was certainly more attractive then most AMP girls, but the location left something to be desired, and I don't quite feel like the extra cost is worth it... Might repeat
I went about 2 weeks ago, had Roxy too. She was early 20's black girl a bit thick but ok looking. Rub was basically a rubdown, she doesnt have any training. body is somewhat firm with nice tits. hr was so-so but when i started to cum she grabbed a paper towel and tried to cover me up, she was definitely more concerned with a mess than me finishing. place was busy and i saw a cute early 20's blond girl, thin with maybe b-cups when i was on my way out. place is ok but i can do better for 100 total.