Late popper joins the hobby

Hello everyone, hopefully I can pull off this intro without breaking any intimidating(albeit understandable and almost reassuring rules).

I've been an involuntary virgin(not quite a comedy movie title but close) perusing as an unregistered guest for quite awhile now until I bought a cherry popper on 40th rd one fateful night a month or so back -It didn't go well- paid for more time to finish(had since come to learn not really a thing with them, though felt right at time) kept getting limp, tldr almost $300 for a HJ and cherry popping in the most technical sense. It took like 2 weeks to finally get myself mentally back where I could even get it up enough to "stranger" myself.

Since then though, I'm finding myself rolling headfirst(pun intended) down what feels like a dangerous hill at an alarming rate. Went back to 40th several times to vindicate my willy with improvements especially after getting a boost from vitamin V (shoutout to whoever posted the rec to down it with a cup of Joe to maximize uptake). And I literally bought a burner phone hit up an AMP for HE with some under the clothes fondling, visited a fast house, and met up with an incall provider off an advertising page(also thanks to a review here that helped me pull the trigger and take my chances with her not being LE) in the last 48 hours. Already thinking about making an appointment with Hermes(assuming that is pronounced like the bag?) when payday come around this week.

Okay should probably stop because I feel like I'm rambling to the point of being spamming and bannable.. I'll post a supplemental review to an existing provider once I'm positive of how to do so in compliance and maintaining her safety.

Welcome to the board. Read the rules and you will enjoy your time here more. Looking forward to reading your new adventures. We also have some great ladies here who advertise, which you may love to see and they would make you feel really comfortable.