Last night's ASSCon (Sun. 9/7)

Well, I (finally) made it to my first ASSCon last night! I'm more of a midday midweek activity type of monger, so I'd never been able to go before.

Were any other UGers there?

All in all, I was there from about 7:30 to 9pm and had a great time! What particularly struck me was the relaxed atmosphere (dancers, staff and patrons). I guess I'd heard stories of high pressure hustling, etc., but I just didn't see it last night. Great mix of dancers -- various ages, races, shapes and sizes. I hung out and got dances with Tiny, Veronica, Hush, Kat, Celeste, and a couple of others whose names I don't remember. I was actually waiting to talk a particular brown-skinned honey (never caught her name) into VIPing with me but she seemed busy all night.... I ended up talking a bit more with Celeste, who told me it was her first ASSCon (so we had that in common); I bought her a Jack and Coke, and decided to go to VIP with her. Great time, she's a sweet girl....

About an hour-and-a-half of drinking, hanging out, dances and 1 VIP set me back around $170... not bad at all.

The only negative: One of the dancers must have had glitter and heavy perfume on. I didn't notice it there, but when I got back to my office, before heading home, I noticed specks of glitter and the perfume smell on me that I had to make extra sure was washed off before I got home to my wife.

perfume and glitter

I agree, the girls need to smell good, but some of that shit sticks to you like glue and can only fuck things up.

We need the JimmyDR's of the world who command some respect from these girls to talk to them.

it smells good their, but not when you get home and the old lady smells it.

TOMORROW
Wednesday, September 10th 6pm-midnight

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $40 flat fee.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Re: perfume and glitter

Originally posted by tomatopony
I agree, the girls need to smell good, but some of that shit sticks to you like glue and can only fuck things up.

We need the JimmyDR's of the world who command some respect from these girls to talk to them.

it smells good their, but not when you get home and the old lady smells it.
Yea like they listen to me! LOL!!!!

Nice to hear it's a bit of a relaxing atmospehere.

Could you describe it a little more ?

e.g. Like a "regular" club, i.e. you can hang out at the bar with your drink without getting pressured for dances, tips, etc. Maybe hang by a T.V.'s (that's TELEVISION for you <i>real</i>perverts out there (LOL)) with the ballgame on, etc ?

If you didn't want to partake of any action would that be a problem ?

"nice mix of dancers". Any chance you could estimate the ethnic mix, size and shape of them ?

It has been some months since I've attended, but things are probably about the same. The atmosphere is basically a bar where there happen to be a bunch of barely-dressed women roming around so it is very relaxed. You will get dancers coming up and asking if you want a dance or to spend some time with them, but a simple, "Not now, maybe later" and they are on their way. The ethinic mix of dancers is majority WOC with some white/asian/latina. Lots of variety of looks and style so you're likely to find something you like. Because the ladies have different price structures and boundries you should work out such things ahead of time. I don't recall seeing a TV (either kind) anywhere in the bar, though I may just have not noticed. If you just wanted to hang at the bar it would be no problem at all. (Though I'm not sure why you'd want to pay the steep cover to do that.)

littleguy:

It was totally like a bar atmosphere, with long padded benches along the walls. No televisions there, and I don't have any idea whether it's any different on Wednesdays, but last Sunday when I first got there I was totally able to go up to the bar, grab a seat, order a drink, scope out the ladies with no pressure at all. There were a couple of times ladies would come up to me, chat a bit, etc., and if I wasn't interested in a lapdance or extras, a polite "no thanks" sufficed to turn their attentions elsewhere. That's what I mean by relaxed.

I saw a few guys who seemed to just be hanging out and not partaking in the action... didn't seem like a problem at all. On the other hand, I saw guys with wristbands (unlimited access to the VIP area) who were making multiple trips to the VIP with little or no recharging of batteries. (who was the guy in the white Guinness shirt? (LOL))

As far as estimating the mix of dancers?? There were plenty of african american, white and latina women; 1 east indian woman (Kat); I saw no asian women but heard that a couple of Japanese girls have been known to dance there. From rail-thin to heavy, from gorgeous to homely. Only the pickiest of mongers would not find SOMEONE he was interested in spending some time with (and money on) there.

i really enjoy asscon, but to second the above--a humble request

please put a tv in (especially for sundays now that football season is here. and for october baseball)

It's something that you might want to take up with the bar owner directly. If he hears if from customers, it may make a difference. I've asked on numerous occasions, since we started Sundays, to no avail. It may not be cost effective, cause I'm sure it's ALOT more than the cost of residential cable.

Originally posted by JackT
I didn't notice it there, but when I got back to my office, before heading home, I noticed specks of glitter and the perfume smell on me that I had to make extra sure was washed off before I got home to my wife.
Those nasty little glitter specks get into EVERYTHING! Sometimes I feel like I should go through a metal detector before I go home.

Re: Re: Last night's ASSCon (Sun. 9/7)

Originally posted by remsenst
Those nasty little glitter specks get into EVERYTHING! Sometimes I feel like I should go through a metal detector before I go home.
With all the new security measures, I guess you shouldn't try to fly immediately after going to a strip club. Maybe that's why the Airstrip near JFK went bust so many times.

Last edited:
I will say it again.

I said it elsewhere, but I will repeat.

Went back to Ass-Con for the first time in a couple of months.

Good Ladies, great prices and a buyers market.

Right now, because gents are using the last Summer Sundays to catch some rays [I gather] there are bargins galore to be had.

Not bad. Not bad at all. :)

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
VV,

Direct TV does care indeed if its commercial or not. In fact so much so that we had to settle with them out of court for a heavy sum when they dropped a law suit on us. DTV sets pricing based on what the fire code occupancy is. My place has a code of 320 and my NFL programming set me back almost 3000 and NBA set me back about 2000...

NHL, ESPN (college football), MLB each costs about a grand each per season.

A bar that has a occupancy code of less than 100... I'm sure will cost less.... but I dont know exact numbers.

John J

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
It's something that you might want to take up with the bar owner directly.
i have previously, and i will again. the bar clientele on nights other than asscon may enjoy football and other contact sports as well. thanks.

Last edited:
Originally posted by howardnotstern
i have previously, and i will again. the bar clientele on nights other than asscon may enjoy football and other contact sports as well. thanks.
if you want contact sports......just go up to the VIP section.....plenty of contact sports happening there....

Sunday September 14th 4pm-10pm

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."